Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumShort-Handed NL Hold'em

2$ sng Ako 3b Oop completely miss flop.

Default 2$ sng Ako 3b Oop completely miss flop.

Have about 120 hands with villain, he calls 90% out of the BB when i'm limping 50% and raising 50% and plays a check call game with a pretty low call C-bet%. IP he raises 100% no matter stack size so i've been 3betting around 28.5% and he's folded to every single one over 100+ hands. This is our 2nd match(after checking it 2 streets he overbet called it off with a rivered face up straight on a paired and 3flush board) and i've been running him over somewhat - he finally puts in his first 4b and I fold, next hand I can't help myself and 3bet a2o only to get insta 4bet shipped on. Next button I'd already decided to 3b - no way he 4bets 3 times in row - it finally works. This is the very next button and my 5th 3bet in a row...

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, 2.15 Tournament, 15/30 Blinds (2 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com
    SB (t2640)
    Hero (BB) (t3360)
    Hero's M: 74.67
    Preflop: Hero is BB with K, A
    SB bets t75, Hero raises to t270, SB calls t195
    Flop: (t540) 10, 5, 6 (2 players)
    Hero bets t240, SB calls t240
    Turn: (t1020) 8 (2 players)
    Hero checks, SB bets t700
    Total pot: t1020

I bet cause that doesn't smash his range really; I think he has something reasonable that doesnt hit 56. It's hard to put him on a meanginful range, jt-at, qj,kq,kj, j7s+, maybe all ace highs, lots of SC and maybe some reasonable suited gappers, no idea what he's doing with pairs, 99+ is probably getting 4bet. He's retarded and would probably raise anything better than 1pair on the flop, and is he really check folding qj kq kj type hands after how insane i've been playing the last 20 hands? I'm thinking call or raise considering im 45% verse a reasonable preflop range and because he checked the flop it's less likely he has a good ten or even a pair and there are alot of overcard+gutshots and straight draws he isn't raise folding.
    you'll probably get more helpful answers for this one in the sit+go forum.
    Hu forums are dead
    HU forum is very alive and going, not sure what you meant by this. You have a high stakes pro doing a "well" as we speak. Will be moved to the HU forums

{moved - kmind}
    This is standard assuming you folded. This guy plays pretty loose clearly so that board actually does hit his calling range a shitload.