Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

No thread title can explain how gross this is.

View Poll Results: Did you make it through?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, I'm too scared to click on the link.

2 8.00%
  • I tried, but got scared and didn't finish.

1 4.00%
  • Yes, I somehow managed to read it all.

15 60.00%
  • That was supposed to be gross? Check this out...

7 28.00%

Default ***Unofficial Grossout Thread*** (NSFW eventually I'm sure)

This is from Chuck Palahniuk (writer of Fight Club). He writes some really fucked up shit. I like what I've read in the past.

I've heard stories about this story. He claims that 75 people have passed out at public readings of this story. I doubted that, but after reading (and I'm not even done yet) I'm starting to believe it.

This will gross you out. I won't be surprised if one or two people make it through OK, but it is SICK!

OK, enough lead up. It's called Guts, here it is:
    Guts | The Cult

In fact, I'm even gonna add a poll to this for responses.

edit: Actually, I think this would be a good place to share all sorts of grossout stuff. Title changed.

edit #2: apparently I can only change title of my post, not the thread. phooey!
    Last edited by Hawk; 05-22-2010 at 05:04 PM.
    idk if its because I've been a regular internet warrior since I was like 12 and im now 21, but this wasn't sick in the slightest =/
    If it was a picture I might not be so disgusted. But the time it takes to read the details allows my imagination to see it too well.

Either way, you are messed up if that isn't even slightly sick to you. Congrats!
    I think a video might make it worse, can easily imagine all the stuff it says but idk.
    I blame 4chan for my desensitisation.
    The pump pulling out the intestine was pretty sick. It wasnt by any means vomit inducing or stomach cringing, but it saved the poll from a "that was supposed to be gross" pick.

and i also blame 4chan
    NO THANKS
    didn't finish
    I feel like a desensitized badass. God it would be such a terrible video.
    He claims that 75 people have passed out at public readings of this story.
    Because he says to hold your breath at the start, and then the story is like three fucking hours long? Iunno, it wasn't something pleasant but I can't say I was too grossed out at all.
    I agree with the whole video being a lot grosser thing. If you offered a link to the video...I'd actually probably watch it...the whole thing...with a disgusted look on my face.
    That's how winners play; we convince the other guy he's making all the right moves.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuFu690 View Post
    I agree with the whole video being a lot grosser thing. If you offered a link to the video...I'd actually probably watch it...the whole thing...with a disgusted look on my face.
    Would never open it...

I feel like a sensitive pussy.
    Isn´t the intestine-rip-out-pump even starring FD4 or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by bigred View Post
    xtr stand for exotic tranny retards
    yo
    i have to say it was kind of long and i was pressed for time so i ended up skimming to get the jist of it. gross, but a video or pics would be much more disturbing.
    4chan has destroyed what humanity I had left a while ago. Chuck is a good writer though
    [00:29] <daven> dc, why not check turn behind
    [00:30] <DC> daven
    [00:30] <DC> on my hand?
    [00:30] <daven> yep
    [00:30] <DC> because I am drunk
    [00:30] <daven> nice reason
    [00:30] <daven> no further questions
    [00:30] <yaawn> ^^Lol

Problem officer...?
    is this the story south park made fun of? if so, i can see why they did, it's written well but lol at it being super disgusting and not being able to make it through reading.
    I made it through...in 2005.
    Quote Originally Posted by givememyleg View Post
    is this the story south park made fun of?
    yes. this is catcher in the rye.
    Quote Originally Posted by surviva316 View Post
    You're not allowed to make CitR jokes since you didn't get it when I told you about the guy on my table whose screenname was Holdem_Callfold, kthx.
    no that you idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwiMark View Post
    You're not allowed to make CitR jokes since you didn't get it when I told you about the guy on my table whose screenname was Holdem_Callfold, kthx.
    you're not allowed to make CitR allusions since you're not american. maybe bret and jemaine have written a book you can blab about.
    you're not allowed to make CitR allusions since you're not american. maybe bret and jemaine have written a book you can blab about.
    Nov 26 20:19:56 <kiwiMark> protagonist of Catcher in the Rye gogogogo
    Nov 26 20:20:11 <surviva> never read catcher in the rye

^ this douche reminds me of that boog guy we used to have around, amirite or amirite?!
    <kiwiMark> I don't care, I'mma make you the next bufu
    <kiwiMark> for my own enjoyment
    <FLYERRRRRRRRRRRRS>
    <FLYERRRRRRRRRRRRS> u haz powaz in da commune

/me nervously awaits kiwi's next post

edit: damn you beat me to it.

who the poop saves irc convos from november 26th?
    Hmmm, so if the ones that play poker think I have some kinda power in the commune, does that mean you commune trolls believe I can play cards?
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwiMark View Post
    Hmmm, so if the ones that play poker think I have some kinda power in the commune, does that mean you commune trolls believe I can play cards?
    To believe that they would have to incredibly, unbelievably naive. So probably only GMML thinks that you can play cards.
    God that's fucked up lol. I laughed a bit when the dad said 'that dog was fucking nuts.' I honestly don't even need pics/video I can see it all in my head. Vivid imaginations ftw!
    I'm reading this book right now.

I read that story & then remembered a thread about a gross chuck story, and I'm not surprised to find that was the one you were referring to.

The whole book is pretty good.

The one about the old man in the old folks home Is great.
    I'm the king of bongo, baby I'm the king of bongo bong.
    Some days it feels like I've been standing forever, waiting for the bank teller to return so I can cash in all these Sklansky Bucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by KoRnholio View Post
    I've seen/smelled that before. Those chicks are not exaggerating how bad that shit smells.

It still doesn't gross me out like the story. My imagination is too powerful for my own good sometimes.

The guy in that vid has got himself a keeper though, if she's willing to continue through that.