Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumNew Members Introduce Yourself

Hello guys. Where on this forum can I post hands to analyze them?

Default Hello guys. Where on this forum can I post hands to analyze them?

Hello FTR society! My name is Kris and I am a new here. I would like to say few words about me. Please forgive me my english language. It is very poor. I've recently started learning it.

What do you play and what stakes: I have been playing poker cash games for about couple months. I play NL5 full ring game.

Where do you mostly play: I play at PS right now.

Why did you come to FTR: I am interested in this game, but I am terrible player. I was looking a place where I can share my thought process about my play with someone smarter and more experienced than me. I found plenty articles written by spoonitnow. They are amazing. Very constructive. So I thought the FTR forum would be the right place to start reaching my goals

Do you have any goals: Yes, I have. I want to get better understanding about this game. I don't want to know what I should do in certain situations. I would like to learn with your help correct thought process. I want to know why I should do something and why I shouldn't. I will be extremaly happy if you people with knowledge and experience will share ideas with me by constructive discussions.

First question:
    Where on this forum can I post hands, that we could discuss about?
    Last edited by Keith; 06-08-2016 at 02:23 PM.