Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

***Official 2014 NFL Draft Thread***

Default ***Official 2014 NFL Draft Thread***

The NFL Draft is the #1 holiday on my calendar every year for the past decade. I spend all weekend with my best friends, talking football, drinking like fish, eating awesome food, and throwing out more prop bets than you can imagine. This year is no different and to top it off, this year's draft is truly special. It features immense depth at numerous positions, and a lot of ?-able QBs and a lot of QB-hungry teams. I can't wait for the impending shit show that will ensue when teams like the Browns fall all over themselves when there's so much talent to be had.

As a Rams fan, I feel like we are potentially in the driver seat to completely crush this draft. So excited.

Anybody else jacked up?
    So you click their picture and then you get their money?
    Just bought my bus ticket to NYC. I proper hate the draft itself: it involves standing in line for 4+ hours on Wednesday night just to get your TICKET, then waiting in line for hours on Thursday just to sit still for another several hours. But it's the time of year that all of my friends from undergrad assemble in one place for the better part of the week, and that one place is just a $10 bus ride away from me, so I bring a good book and take the trip up.

I do also enjoy the analysis leading up to and following the draft; like proper analysis from those oh-so-rare sports radio shows that aren't terrible. Not ESPN, obviously.