Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

Do You Pee In The Bath Tub?

View Poll Results: Do You Pee in the Bath Tub?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

23 60.53%
  • No

15 39.47%

Default Do You Pee In The Bath Tub?

The water's going and you see the drain. You shrug and you go for it. What's the difference, AMIRITE!?!?!?

Edit: While taking a shower. I'm not talking about lying in your own piss, ew.
    Last edited by BooG690; 04-11-2010 at 12:45 PM.
    That's how winners play; we convince the other guy he's making all the right moves.
    you mean when taking a shower, correct?

If so, then Im not opposed to it, but I dont make a habit of it. If I dont realize I have to piss before getting in the shower Im not going to hold it and Im not gonna get out of the shower all wet to piss in the toilet.
    If I'm the shower and have to piss, I'm not getting out to piss.. Aim and the drain and go to town.
    shower yes, bath no. You can't lie in your own piss, it's just not acceptable unless you're really drunk, and then it should be accompanied by vomit.
    I'm the king of bongo, baby I'm the king of bongo bong.
    i get drunk and pee my pants, so the bath tub is a step in the right direction
    Six people don't piss in the shower? I am shocked
    I'd piss in my shower but wouldn't piss in it if it was also my bathtub....
    Nine to five is how to survive - I ain't trying to survive / I'm trying to live it to the limit and love it a lot //

Can offer RB deals on most sites, PM me.
    I piss in it even when not showering :shrug:

Loose stool is fair game also.
    I haven't done that for years but my wife is usually in there with me 99% of the time.
    I can't think of many instances in my life when I did NOT piss while taking a shower

i remember back when i used to jeff off in the shower
    Everyone posting in this thread pisses in the shower. Where the hell are the people who voted 'no'?
    Lol and why is this thread still going!
    wtf i never do this
    How does the running water and presence of a drain NOT make you piss? Sometimes I even try not to...but I just pee.
    That's how winners play; we convince the other guy he's making all the right moves.
    I did when I lived at home. Don't any more 'cause I don't like the thought of standing in the piss of my flatmates, so it's sorta like a karma thing. (For those who protest the piss is gonna get washed away, I'd argue that that scummy ring around the bathtub tends to disagree)
    I pee 100% of the time I am in the shower. Regardless of whether I am alone or in someone else's shower
    Peeing in pools is more interesting
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwiMark View Post
    I did when I lived at home. Don't any more 'cause I don't like the thought of standing in the piss of my flatmates, so it's sorta like a karma thing. (For those who protest the piss is gonna get washed away, I'd argue that that scummy ring around the bathtub tends to disagree)
    that's so nice of you, too bad your friends probably aren't classy like you

Quote Originally Posted by UG View Post
    that's so nice of you, too bad your friends probably aren't classy like you
    *shrugs* There's no doubt in my mind that you're right, but nevertheless I'mma keep not peeing. I'm basically the ghandi of the pissing-in-the-shower world.
    I pee in my own bathtub, and if it's someone I don't like and I'm at their house... I pee in their tub too.
    The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which unskilled individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly rating their ability much higher than average. This bias is attributed to a metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their mistakes
    alright so I guess I'm never letting guys shower in my bathroom. I can always count on FTR to give me inside info on gross guy habits. Now the question is... how do I get my bf to tell me the truth about whether or not he does it... and then how do I get him to stop
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnord View Post
    Why poker fucks with our heads: it's the master that beats you for bringing in the paper, then gives you a milkbone for peeing on the carpet.

blog: http://donkeybrainspoker.com/

Watch me stream $200 hyper HU and $100 Spins on Twitch!
    i have three letters for this thread. who wants to guess what they are?
    Quote Originally Posted by courtiebee View Post
    alright so I guess I'm never letting guys shower in my bathroom. I can always count on FTR to give me inside info on gross guy habits. Now the question is... how do I get my bf to tell me the truth about whether or not he does it... and then how do I get him to stop
    The truth is obvious. It's just a matter of acceptance now.

How do you get him to stop? I dunno. How do you stop a bee from buzzing? Kill it...that's about the only way, really.
    We're gonna need a picture of you in the shower for proper evaluation of how serious the problem may be.

But in all seriousness, simply take showers with him...ALWAYS.
    i used to, but now i try to pee before the shower. it's habitual.
    - Read thread title
    - voted no
    - read edit
    - realized I failed
    Quote Originally Posted by givememyleg View Post
    i used to, but got married.
    fyp
    ha! so true.
    One time my wife and I were taking a shower together and out of nowhere she was all like "FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU", grabbed her lips, aimed and let a stream go all over my leg.

I was like FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBBBBBBB, and pissed all over her in return.

It was a little hot, but mostly confusing
    Quote Originally Posted by d0zer View Post
    One time my wife and I were taking a shower together and out of nowhere she was all like "FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU", grabbed her lips, aimed and let a stream go all over my leg.

wow...wattttt
    Nine to five is how to survive - I ain't trying to survive / I'm trying to live it to the limit and love it a lot //

Can offer RB deals on most sites, PM me.
    Quote Originally Posted by d0zer View Post

True story?

If so, what the fuck? As a man that is not a member of the Golden Shower Club, I fail to understand how it was "a little hot." Please explain. Did you mean it was "a little hot," as in the piss was warm?

If you meant it turned you on, WTF?
    Last edited by BooG690; 04-12-2010 at 03:36 PM.
    [x] thread delivers
    i could see that being a little hot, simply due to the physicality it provokes

especially if u been married a while and she does it first
    Quote Originally Posted by BooG690 View Post
    True story?

If so, what the fuck? As a man that is not a member of the Golden Shower Club, I fail to understand how it was "a little hot." Please explain. Did you mean it was "a little hot," as in the piss was warm?

If you meant it turned you on, WTF?
    Well yeah the piss was warm. But the lip grabbing was kinda hot. It was also fascinating learning how girls have some sort of crude aim with their ladyparts.
    Lol d0zer is my hero.

Also Courtie, while showering with him always may help (and I encourage every woman to do this), I still piss in the shower like 75% of the time when I'm in it with a chick, especially if we've been together a while. Like BooG said, something about the water, the drain, relaxing, etc makes it damn near impossible. The only way to avoid it is to pee right before you get in.

Fail ass title BooG. Could have easily been 'Do You Piss While Taking A Shower.'
    He shits in the bed and you're not sure if he pissed in the shower?

All guys piss in the shower. I actually prefer it over the toilet and if I have to take a piss and have a shower, I definitely hold off on the piss even if I really have to go until I get into the shower.

Quote Originally Posted by sauce123
    I don't get why you insist on stacking off with like jack high all the time.
    haha good point
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnord View Post
    Why poker fucks with our heads: it's the master that beats you for bringing in the paper, then gives you a milkbone for peeing on the carpet.

blog: http://donkeybrainspoker.com/

Watch me stream $200 hyper HU and $100 Spins on Twitch!
    Thats just weird lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Numbr2intheWorld View Post
    wtf i never do this
    +1
    If it's any consolation, urine is sterile. Pissing in the shower does exactly nothing negative other than what's in the mind
    Quote Originally Posted by BooG690 View Post
    We're gonna need a picture of you in the shower for proper evaluation of how serious the problem may be.

But in all seriousness, simply take showers with him...ALWAYS.
    giggity.

i really don't piss in the shower anymore. when i used to live with my grandpa, defo pissing in the shower every time i showered.

and yes, i have shit myself, and shit the bed, but i do not piss in the shower (anymore).
    Quote Originally Posted by Micro2Macro View Post
    +1
    So if you guys have to piss really fucking badly in the shower, you either get out and do it, or you wait til ur done? What the hell, all the pipes lead to the same place.
    I'll call a plumber right now!
    Pissing in shower is more standard than anything else standard that I can't think off at moment.

Piss is sterile - back in the day people used to wipe babies faces with pissy nappies(diapers) to clean them.
    Normski