Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

Something to kill time for BR challenged...

Default Something to kill time for BR challenged...

Free sportsbetting!!

It's an online sports betting website developed by some students at Texas A&M. Absolutely free for anyone to use. You can't deposit money even if you want to. Advertisers give you 10 cents to bet with every time you go down to zero. If you lose oh well, just get another 10 cents. Here's the interesting part. If you win you get to keep the money. Once you reach 10 bucks you can cash out by either Paypal or they'll send you a check. Happy free gambling everyone!!!

http://www.centsports.com/?opcode=5211

The link signs you up with me... (I got a MASSIVE 5% bonus on whatever you win) but feel free to go there independently.

You can do up to a 5-team parlays paying out 16 to 1... so go big or go home!
    So you click their picture and then you get their money?
    RIGGED!!!!... I can't believe I hit 4 out of 5 on my parlay.. only to lose the last one. What are the odds???

This could be a great pissing contest to see how high someone can get their roll.... the biggest cash out so far was for over $150...
    Does it force you to bet your full "BR" every time? Or can I put .01 on a game, .03 on another.. etc?
    <Staxalax> Honestly, #flopturnriver is the one thing that has improved my game the most.
    Directions to join the #flopturnriver Internet Relay Chat - Come chat with us!
    I think you can bet whatever you want... there may be an upper-cap ($10 i think) but not a lower cap.
    this is sweet

but what is a parlay?
    I think a parlay is when you have to win all bets made.
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
    is there potential here for serious money?
    I dunno about SERIOUS money... it caps you at $10 bet for single games, and you are further limited on the amounts you can use in parlays... but for me it's probably worth fuggin' with for a little while... to see if I can get up to $200 or so... it obviously can be done. Being out of football season makes this bad timing imo, but some people really get into Coll. BB, NBA, and NHL, so balls out boyz.
    No euro sports.

Pick a team, any team...
    3k post - Return of the blog!

Default Re: Something to kill time for BR challenged...

Quote Originally Posted by kingnat
    Free sportsbetting!!

It's an online sports betting website developed by some students at Texas A&M. Absolutely free for anyone to use. You can't deposit money even if you want to. Advertisers give you 10 cents to bet with every time you go down to zero. If you lose oh well, just get another 10 cents. Here's the interesting part. If you win you get to keep the money. Once you reach 10 bucks you can cash out by either Paypal or they'll send you a check. Happy free gambling everyone!!!

The link signs you up with me... (I got a MASSIVE 5% bonus on whatever you win) but feel free to go there independently.

BUMP!!!... this site should really kick off now that football season is here. They also have soccer (futbol), tennis, MMA, Nascar.. tons and tons of stuff. Use this link so that I can glean a SICK SICK 5% on all your winnings.

{moved}

cool stuff, obv. Texas A&M>TU
    This is not a discussion about sports betting.... i didn't post this to discuss strategy or appeal to those people that have a distinct interest in sports betting.... This just a "hey here's a heads up for a fun game where you start off betting $.10.... ergo it belongs in Community NOT in Sports Betting.

but meh... wtf do i care.
    it's about betting on sports is it not?

Stop complaining, I'm tired of hearing about it man.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigspenda73
    it's about betting on sports is it not?

Stop complaining, I'm tired of hearing about it man.
    I ain't your man, guy.

(oops... plz split and move this back to the community... this kind of "ain't your man, guy" thread isn't supposed to be in sports gambling... that's restricted solely to community. ktks.)
    ok buddy, you've made your point, I'm going to leave the decisions like this one up to the 3 people that have created and grown one of the most successful poker forums on the internet.
    WEE, MovED!!!.. Your the MaN now d0G!!!!
    The link keeps sending me to some gay myspace page.

Whats up with that???
    EDIT: Forget it, this link worked.
    BUMP!!!... this site should really kick off now that football season is here. They also have soccer (futbol), tennis, MMA, Nascar.. tons and tons of stuff. Use this link so that I can glean a SICK SICK 5% on all your winnings.

now i can beez uh degenerate gambler. <3

Can someone give me a really quick breakdown of sports betting? I'm wanting to bet on an MMA fight. The guy (chuck liddell obv) has a -290 beside his name. I have no clue what that means. Quick explanation?

Edit.. Found an answer.
    Get that big money down on the Skins and the over.... GOGOGGOG
    the over?

ru serial?
    the over?

ru serial?
    As Cap'n Crunch.
    you're as whacky as that Lucky Charms leprechaun
    you're as whacky as that Lucky Charms leprechaun
    Woah, woah, woah.... what you got against the Irish???

Free sportsbetting!!

http://www.centsportslive.com?opcode=5211

why the fuck does it bring me here?
    http://revolver-lyts.net/home/

gay post.
    I signed up.. OP you hooking it up with rakeback? I want .005$?

Quote Originally Posted by dick_pump

gay post.
    Apparently the old one got jacked... i fixed all the originals... everything should work now....

Quote Originally Posted by dick_pump

gay post.
    Quote Originally Posted by wesrman
    The link keeps sending me to some gay myspace page.

Whats up with that???
    EDIT: Forget it, this link worked.

Use this link . ^^
    the over?

ru serial?
    As shitty'ohes.
    im guessing it wasn't 22.5?
    washington and the over, solid picks!
    Your mom is a solid pick.

BTW, I'm up near $5... I got raped in early college games and did well in the evening games. I wish I had more of a roll available for the Texas Tech game... that was a lock.

Imma gonna get my money.