Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

$50 on Stars to anyone who catches me playing this weekend

Default $50 on Stars to anyone who catches me playing this weekend

I have a take-home final due on Monday and I can already tell that it's hard as shit. I need to focus 100% on it this weekend and not get distracted by pokah or the Internets. I just un-hid myself from search on Stars (and have the same username as I have here). Anyone who posts a hand history of me playing, or a screenshot of me logged in to FTR anytime between now and 5 PM PST Monday, will receive a $50 transfer on Stars. Time to get busy!
    Don't disable your search feature like I know you are going to, cheater.
    LOL OPERATIONS
    ill pay you $25 to play a $25 freezeout with me
    My bankroll is the amount of money I would spend or lose before I got a job. It is calculated by adding my net worth to whatever I can borrow.
    zomg $50 for u!
    LOL OPERATIONS
    i have a take home final due on monday too
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnord View Post
    Why poker fucks with our heads: it's the master that beats you for bringing in the paper, then gives you a milkbone for peeing on the carpet.

blog: http://donkeybrainspoker.com/

Watch me stream $200 hyper HU and $100 Spins on Twitch!
    whats wrong with you people???? doing finals instead of playing poker, seriously, I thought we were all degenerates here. I guess not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukie
    whats wrong with you people???? doing finals instead of playing poker, seriously, I thought we were all degenerates here. I guess not.
    Just you.
    LOL OPERATIONS
    and mii
    Just finished the exam a few hours ahead of time and I'm exhausted. I'm definitely not paying the guy who posted a screenshot of me still logged in just a bit after I posted the thread, BUT I may or may not have played for a few minutes last night because I needed a break from working on math. If anyone was lucky enough to search for me and posts a hand history, I'll send you $50. Luckily I made a little bit more than $50 and it looks like I get to keep all of it.
    or a screenshot of me logged in to FTR anytime between now
    You wrote at 5ish and he took a screenshot at 9ish.

go ask loanhorse what we do to people who hold contests and don't pay winners.
    LOL OPERATIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by bigred
    or a screenshot of me logged in to FTR anytime between now
    You wrote at 5ish and he took a screenshot at 9ish.

go ask loanhorse what we do to people who hold contests and don't pay winners.
    You've got your time zones mixed up, it was about 30 minutes later. I posted this thread, browsed for a few minutes more and logged off and didn't sign on again until this morning.
    Send me $20 on stars and this will all go away.
    LOL OPERATIONS
    Actually, I'm not sure whether the screen shot come from half an hour later or four hours later. Either way, the system had already logged you out, so I had to doctor it to make it look like you were still logged in. After adding your name back in, I almost forgot to increment the number of logged in people, but remembered as an afterthought. Though really I should have thought to wait until Saturday to make a fake screen shot, to clear up any possible time zone confusion.
    Quote Originally Posted by thenonsequitur
    Actually, I'm not sure whether the screen shot come from half an hour later or four hours later. Either way, the system had already logged you out, so I had to doctor it to make it look like you were still logged in. After adding your name back in, I almost forgot to increment the number of logged in people, but remembered as an afterthought. Though really I should have thought to wait until Saturday to make a fake screen shot, to clear up any possible time zone confusion.
    haha, nice
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    lolz