Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Blogs and Operations

operation: be triumphant

Default operation: be triumphant

ok..this is just nonsence posts of mine to get to learn how to post hands... and also to get better at poker..ldo!..

i play on absolute mostly because i like the setup they have...and its easy to find freerolls...t_cracker..

i dont play the odds..or what everyone thinks the way i should play either....i play from the heart...and my heart tells me what to play...

if i like the cards i will play them...if i dont i make a note of what happens to the flop after i folded...did it make sence to fold em or not?...should i play it again next time?...

how many people are in the hand? doesn't matter to me....why did he raise so much?...i need to call em to piss em off...

its only monies...i can make more...and i do. its not hard really...playing poker to make monies....thats the hard part...one of these days my luck is gonna come knockin on my door and punch me out when i open the door...pow! you stupid idiot!! what the hell were you doing playing those fucking god awful hands!!???

duh..gee tennessee...lets go see mr.whoopie.......
    ok..what the hell is that ..{acronym Renton hates}!.. doing in my post?? wtf? thats dumb. all i did is put ldo......

edit....so...there it is again...whatever...{like duh obviously}.......
    anyway we can rate half a spade?
    LOL OPERATIONS
    ok..so i played poker at my buddies house last night.....big tourney...like 20 people..i played very good...untill... i started drinkin...

*note to self* do not drink that much anymore while playing poker*...

really now....i was in to about the tenth person..and then its very blurry...
    i need to talk to my friend before i say how far i was in it....
    Quote Originally Posted by bigred
    anyway we can rate half a spade?
    no..no there is not..

if there was i would of did that to all your posts...lol

^^^zing!
    i really am starting to dislike this game...for tonight...

im sucking out tonight...
    STOP PLAYING AT ABSOLUTE CUZ THEY FUCKING CHEAT ! ! ! !

If you decide to take poker seriiously let me know.
    How did you do at the tournament? Did you win?

Also, We should play together sometime, I could use some padding to my bankroll
    (Josh)
    Quote Originally Posted by wesrman
    STOP PLAYING AT ABSOLUTE CUZ THEY FUCKING CHEAT ! ! ! !

cleaned out my Stars account again, and im done for good this time.

I just dont like anything about poker anymore and have zero interest in investing any time in it.

Thanks to everyone that helped me along the way, i appreciate it very much and am happy to have made the friends i did because of poker, but im done.
    fyp.....
    Quote Originally Posted by JR9477
    How did you do at the tournament? Did you win?

Also, We should play together sometime, I could use some padding to my bankroll
    are you talking to me or wes??
    I dont get your FYP. I quit because i was sick of poker, but im playing again now.

And i wasnt being a jerk when i said if you start taking it seriously. I just meant we could go over hands and shit together if you start to take this OP seriously.

Oh and im serious about qutting Absolute. At UB (an affiliate of Absolute) they shipped a pot to Hellmuth for a hand he lost and then there was the Pot Ripper scandal.
    sorry wes..i was kidding..and yes i am outa ap...yes im serious about gettin better...

how do i post hands? where do i go to play that has freerolls??
    i read that topic in online gaming rooms...i just play the freerolls there...
    Cant u deposit like $50 or so??? Building a roll via freerolls is very, very hard to do and is a waste of time imo.

I play at Stars. The only other place i would ever play is Full Tilt, but others disagree.

What do you want to play cash, sit n gos, or tourneys??? I play cash.

To post hands u can use any of these:

http://weaktight.com/

http://www.pokerhand.org/

http://poker-tools.flopturnriver.com/Hand-Converter.php

Just copy the hand history from the site you're playing on and paste it. Then either copy what it puts out (for the FTR converter) or the url from weaktight or pokerhand.org.
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonitnow
    Start with about 20 buyins at 2nl or 5nl. This means either $40 or $100. Now, don't put anymore money into your poker account ever. Instead, grind through the limits and get good at poker. Then, the higher you get, take a slightly higher bankroll requirement than the stakes previous so that you better protect your poker bankroll.

When you have $100, play 5nl. (20 buy-ins)
    When you have $250, play 10nl. (25 buy-ins)
    When you have $750, play 25nl. (30 buy-ins)
    When you have $1750, play 50nl. (35 buy-ins)
    When you have $4000, play 100nl. (40 buy-ins)
    When you have $10000, play 200nl. (50 buy-ins)

If you follow this and regularly play and work on your game, you'll be making a lot of money in less than two years imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by wesrman
    Cant u deposit like $50 or so??? Building a roll via freerolls is very, very hard to do and is a waste of time imo.

I play at Stars. The only other place i would ever play is Full Tilt, but others disagree.

What do you want to play cash, sit n gos, or tourneys??? I play cash.

To post hands u can use any of these:

http://weaktight.com/

http://www.pokerhand.org/

http://poker-tools.flopturnriver.com/Hand-Converter.php

Just copy the hand history from the site you're playing on and paste it. Then either copy what it puts out (for the FTR converter) or the url from weaktight or pokerhand.org.

i like the freerolls cuz i dont lose money if i lose...also i like to play tourny freerolls...

thanx the info on how to post hands...much love...

i will get an account at stars...and let you in on the info i get...
    and i think i have on at ft but i didnt see freells so i havnt played there at all....

gotta go for now...be on later tonight...thanx again wes...
    ok..just got poker stars account...cracker_ftr

see ya later...
    If you must play freerolls (even thought they wont help you learn poker because the play is so horrible) join here: http://www.railbirds.com/

They have freerolls all the time. Just dont waste your time trying to learn poker from them.
    i agree...the play is fuckin terrible!.....i'll check it out...

thanx wes...
    its prety interesting...they have all the info...
    i am ...triumfantcracker on it...if anyone plays freerolls and is interested in playing over there....
    fuck that site.

so im in on the ftr 100$ freeroll.

lets see how ido.
    Quote Originally Posted by triumphant cracker
    fuck that site.

so im in on the ftr 100$ freeroll.

lets see how ido.
    Im gonna own u. :P
    just a side note, i had to put down my dog.drexler. he was a awesome dog. very good with kids...yea he growled...but thats all...he had lots wrong with him.tumors..bladder problems...hip problems...it got to the point that he couldnt walk upstairs with us.....i'll say more later.
    Quote Originally Posted by triumphant cracker
    just a side note, i had to put down my dog.drexler. he was a awesome dog. very good with kids...yea he growled...but thats all...he had lots wrong with him.tumors..bladder problems...hip problems...it got to the point that he couldnt walk upstairs with us.....i'll say more later.
    I had to put my cat down last summer, then 1 month later my dog. It sucks. Sorry to hear that.
    hey..thanx wes.

to bad we didnt get to play each other......i had some good cards too....next time i guess..
    ok..im back......

so i got a puppy...its a girl,pit/lab mix....brindle color...we came up with a few names....malibu..loki..pop pop..d.o.g(pronounced dee oh gee)..hey i thought the dog name was interesting....but we finally settled on loki....so much a pain in the butt...but thats to be expected.

i got laid off friday...so now i have more time to play pokah...we'll see if i get better or not...

i got diagnosed with MS a few months ago....my dr told me its in the begining stages...yea for me.
    just the other day...i got diagnosed with graves disease....its an overactive thyroid...fuckin stupid...but what ever...this is all a test they tell me....you know what?..i'm gettin tired of tests...i think its fuckin stupid when people tell me that...fuck you and your twisted god......

loki is an awesome name

Update on poker please

I hope your health issues improve too bud
    im still hanging in there...poker seems to be my Achilles heal..im losin my monies!!......

side note...i never knew puppies could pee so much...
    Yeah, it's a real catch 22. Give the dog water and it pees. Don't give the dog water and it dies. Then you have to dig a hole...real pain in the ass.

That's too bad about the health and job beats. Sorry to hear. But don't let that stuff get you down. L-I-V-I-N.
    i think i'll stick with giving her some water....thanx for the comment.....

just cuz i'm sick doesnt mean i'm not livin.....
    ok...i seem to have cured the dog of peeing in my house...however, she did pee on me yesturday while she was sleeping?...wtf?..oh well...it was just a dribble...so....

i came in 2nd last week at my brothers home game.....(there was only 5 of us,10$ buy in...)....he won..(mrhappy333)...he wanted to split it and i said no way...so we battled it out for about ten or so hands and i was getting really good cards all night,untill it came down to him and i....i even had a huge stack,but he fought back,he wasnt going down without a fight...so anyways...all in all...i won 40$ and he won 60$..cuz this one guy bought back in 2xs...lol..i love beating that guy...they call him the storm...so fitting...when i beat him he gets all pissy cuz i'm not a good player...hey. i'm learning...and i knocked him out....lol...

i am playing in the ftr freeroll tonight...the last time i came in 33rd or something...and my bro was out way sooner...so i think i'm getting better...i just need to relax when my chip count gets big...i always lose my concentration when that happens...i look at my chips either on the screen or in front of me at the home games, and i get weirded out and make stupid calls...stupid...so tonight i'll try not to do that....cuz i'll be trying....i hope it works out.....

so i have been on meds for the thyroid issue, the swelling seems to be going down...but i wish i wasnt so cold all the time now...wtf?...first i was hot and losing weight..now i'm cold and losing weight...i'm down to 164 LBS...thats bad,i was almost 210 in the summer of last year...but that wasn't good either...fatso....so now i'm a toothpick..and i eat like a horse...oh well...

thanx for the comments...see ya on the felts.
    so i busted out last night in 251st position...JJ beat my 88...oh well...wht the fuck is with all the trolls from brazil and russia?..there was 470 people in there...thats just fuckin dumb.....mrhappy was 144th...better than me this time...next time i'll be triumphant.....next time...
    i just read luckslevins op...pretty interesting stuff he's got there...i was impressed ...i need to try harder...not that i dont have much time ....i just am not dedicated enough...i gotta change that....but do you change that sorta mindset?...hrmmm....i'll figure it out...where to start...
    ok..i busted out at my bro's home game in 4th...i was efin drunk as a skunk...and still in 4th....not to bad...i love this 'clan macgregor" scotch...mmmm good.and no hang over the next day....and i drank alot of it....i drank 3/4 of a 1.75 liter.....yikes....do not do that again.
    ok...so on thursday i only drank a six pack of beer...sams irish red...it wasnt to bad but if i was lookin for a good redhead i shoulda went with the killians ...that just tasted much better...but i'm always up for new beer,...

so at the home game i busted out in 5th place this week...but todd was 6th..so good for me.

i guess i play better when i'm either drinkin heavily or really baked....but i havent been baked in almost 3yrs..(job requirements)...so mybe i should adjust my game to alchol intake?...how much can i drink before i'm toast yet still able to function at the table...that is the burning question....
    so this dog of mine is really trouble for me.....i'm gonna kill it if it pees on my couch again....fuck!....she just got up when we were layin down on the couch walked over to the other side and fuckin skwatted...i swear to fuckkin christ i almost beat the livin fuck outa her...but i restrained myself and just said no! bad dog...i wanted to say..(YOU FUCKIN BITCH!...WHY DID YOU FUCKKIN PISS ON MY FUCKKIN COUCH YOU FUKKIN DUMB MOTHERFUCKKER!!!!!....FUUUUUUUCK!!!.....)...but all she would have heard was BLAHHHHH BLAHHH BLAHHHH BLAHHHH!!!!!!!.....
    i need a crate for this dog....everyone tells me its the way to go...but my gf says no to that...so i'm getting a crate...fuck that pissin everywhere bullshit.....i'm tired of it....so i'm today i'm off to get a crate and a new printer,scanner,copier...hopefully i can find an HP thats wireless for not alot of bucks....
    so my brother (mrhappy333) and i went down to the WPT at foxwoods.
    it wasnt bad..hey free beer!..i'll upload some photos later.we were down there for 11 hours...we watched them play for awhile then went to play down at the poker room...i lost .only 60$..mrhappy lost 150$...i guess we need to read up on suck outs...fuck!...oh well chalk it up on the boards...which board?...the one for telling me to never play there againcuz of suckout queens all the time...i swear to god everytime i go down there to play poker i get my ass handed to me by some moron with a higher hand...really ...how many times can that happen to a guy?...oh...keep learning i guess...c-ya.
    played the pokah at happy's house last thurs... one of my good friends wrote about the nights happenings the next day and sent it to the poker klan.....here it is....

The night started as usual with most of the usual suspects...with some new seat assignments for some....And off we go..2nd hand early in the chase...The "dork" has what he thinks is a homerun but he is soon hit from his right flank by the "Hitman Butler" with a fleury of matched cards...and yes Todd is out of the game for the 1st time....upon a buyback he re-enters for revenge...and the play goes on along with some good ribs...King the 4th is pouring smooth in Todd's glass....Some good hands present themselves as everyone raises and folds...The pecking order continues with I believe Travis goes in and out ..playing smart choses not to return....A once in a lifetime hand for Marc ...he has drawn an ALL IN from both Brendan and The "hitman"...as the 2 callers rollover ...we see that they are both spporting the dual snowmen....ouch!!!! Marc flips QQ and takes down Brendan ...but the "hitman" retains some chip to play on...The blinds go up and up and Bernie Finnaly goes in and out followed by "hitman"...I could have the order wrong ..anyway The "dork" started rubbing his head a sure sign he has hit the wall and soon will be mumbling uncontrollaby....he does and he goes in and out for the SECOND time in 1 game...nite nite as he elevates to the upper floor...not too make another appearence......Fast forward to the Final 3 ..."Tonytakeyomoney" "DoGG" and "Elvis".....the play is slow and tight noone willing too leave...Tic Tock ...00:15 hours...Chips move around the stacks as well...Finally a showdown "Elvis" v.s. Takeyomoney..ah yes a huge takedown..then the Dogg in a dance..looses his stacks to Takeyomoney...as quick as the stack is gone so is Dogg....The final 2...With the 01:00 hour approaching an act of good faith is placed on the table by Takeyomoney ..as "Elvis" quickly accepts..and I mean quickly .....( I am pretty sure Dogg hadn't turn his keys yet)knowing his demise is close behind...For the record he was out chipped by alot..he was facing sure dissapointment...the Monies were handed out and just like that the room was vacated ....and left for the housekeeper ....and here is the tip...When you host try and stay awake until your guests vacate or face the consequences of the group you invite ....until the next time we meet..."Takeyomoney" OUT and SOUTHBOUND YA'LL...............

the dork,todd,housekeeper= mrhappy
    king the 4th =whiskey
    elvis,marc=me

we gotta have him write it up every week....
    i really hate all this fukn rain we are getting lately...

i made a poker page on facebook...todd's poker tour. it's my bro's name...he started the poker games i try to win at...we play at whoevers house...as in who wants to hold the game...it used to be we played at the winners house the week after..but peeps didn't want to win cuz it would be a mess at their house but if the came in 2nd the still were in the money....

so we changed it...now it's just who wants to have it at their house?...

blah blah blah...
    so i got rid of the poker page..the poker crew didnt visit...so whatever...too much time wasted on nothing again.

dog's finally house trained...when i was laid off, i taught her how to go to the door when she needed to pee...very time consuming...lots of treats...

i'm off medication finally for the MS..i hated taking that shit...it made me break out with zits....all over...( why do i have a zit on my toe??!!!) so thats a good thing.....
    steroids are weird... when i was gettin it intraveniously they told me it would make me hyper and anctious...nope...just the opposite for me...i passed out 15minutes into the drip...then needed to be wheeled out of the place to my gf's jeep so i could drool all the way home on the window...its funny really...cuz i had on elvis glasses and a sportin a long goatee...so it looked weird...whatever...

i started a new job for this company that wants to get in at pratt and whitney....they really want in...so i'm just waiting around till they get the PO for the job and we are in.!!
    however ...they put me at this old folks home till the time comes for us to go to pratt, and i swear..i never want to be put in one of those places...it sucks in there....its almost like jail...cuz your not alowed to leave on your own...you need to get permission for visitors,and only at certain times...and the alzhimers unit is just freaky...i call them zombies...cuz thats how they act...

gonnaa play some online poker today...i'm home for once during the week...i'm barfing up....stay away from the scallops.....

cheers.
    I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.

FOR EXAMPLE:

One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed.
    Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says, 'I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me.'

I said, 'WHAT??!! What was that?!'

So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear....
    'You're just not in touch with my emotion al needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man.'
    She responded to my puzzled look by saying, 'Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?'
    Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.
    The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time
    with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take, so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said, 'Lets get a pair for each outfit.' We went on to the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings.
    Let me tell you... She was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis.
    I think I threw her for a loop when I said, 'That's fine, honey..' She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation, she finally said, 'I think this is all Dear, let's go to the cashier.'
    I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, 'No honey, I don't feel like it.'
    Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled,
    'WHAT?'
    I then said, 'Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while.
    You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman.'
    And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I
    added, 'Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?'

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either....but at least that bitch knows I'm smarter than her.
    wow.. a whole year has passed. my pokahs have been maintaining a straight course, no up, and no big downs. i guess thats not bad, since i suck. how the fuck do you guys do it? i just can't keep a good thing going for long. always some fuckin suck out some where.

grrrrrrr.

been taking methamazole, and topamax. head aches are still frequent. my vision hasn't been that blurry, but if i can't see something and my woman asks me if its blurry, i will lie, and say it's not.... i don't need her gettin all freaked out. any how, we will see what the doc says tomorrow. check up time.
    doc says its not getting better.. awesome. i love more bad news. more you say? yeah. now her 21 yr old son is stayin here. for a week. great. the last time he was here he stole from her. he stole from me. now he's back. awesome, i have to watch him like a fuckin hawk.

now i know why i never wanted kids.
    so the kid says he wants to get a home, and straighten out. he also stated that he wanted to find a home for his dog. so i did. some lady who is looking for a dog wanted to take her. then my woman told him about and he flipped out. sayin we were goin behind his back bla bla bla. what an asshole. you try to help him and he shits on you. fuck you !!!
    ah yes...more drama for me. my woman had to go get his ass at the cop shop the other night. tard got arrested for disorderly conduct and criminal mischief. he got drunk and had it out with his gf and head butted her rear window of her jeep, in her yard. her parents called the cops. they put a restraining order on him. but they still are talking. DUH!!! leave the bitch alone. why are kids these days such delinquents?
    Last edited by triumphant cracker; 01-05-2011 at 09:41 AM.
    i fucking hate kids. really. i dont care who's kids...they are all fucktards.
    the drama that is in my house right now is really fucked up.....
    Ok...I'm back to playin some pokahs. Finally. How friggin long has it been? 3 years! Drama llama is not here any more. and his pos brother is gone. I fucking hate kids. seems as though kids these days have absolutely no respect for adults or anyone...fine. get the fuck out of my house if you want to be like that. yea i just kicked your ass the fuck outa my house. oh, what's that? you can't afford to have your own phone plan? i'm sorry douche....you have enough money to buy weed, but not pay for your phone...fuck off.

ok...done ranting for a bit....brb.
    what site are you playing?
    3 3 3 I'm only half evil.
    pokerstars....