Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumBeginners Circle

Downswing or just can't play poker, the way it's making me feel anyway.

Default Downswing or just can't play poker, the way it's making me feel anyway.

I struggle to see where I am going wrong with this it seems to be the biggest losing streak I have went through. It makes me question whether I am even any good I guess this is normal but does this just look like a normal downswing or should I be asking myself some questions about my game? I study the game a lot but I am just so confused about it, there has obvioulsy been a few mistakes made throughout it all but other than that I think I have been playing ABC, It just keeps goin down and down so I had to stop myself playing, it's all 2NL

Downswing?.jpg
    Normal downswing.

I know it might seem a lot, but a couple of thousand hands is such a small sample size that it really can't be a base for how your game is. I know I have, and I'm sure plenty others on this forum have, experienced much worse downswings that have gone on for a lot longer than that.

Don't feel bad. Keep playing your game, keep studying and the results will come.
    Currently grinding live cash games. Life is good.
    Yeah just spoke to a few guy and they said to come back when I have about 100k-200k hands going to keep grinding for a few months to get a bigger sample thanks dude
    I just bought pokertracker Mid August there and it's the first time I am really getting some stats on myself properly I guess it's just inexperience with not having seen swings properly before
    Post stats including the list where it shows everything by position, and try to post pictures big enough that we can read.
    I tried to post the thing twice and it just kept going small it posted normal size when I was showing someone on a facebook post and tilitbook, I will get another graph here to post in two minutes
    Try uploading to a different site.

I have just uploaded some pics myself in a thread. Try using that site and see how you get on.
    Currently grinding live cash games. Life is good.
    It's hard for me to see the image, is that a 10 buyin downer?

Definitely standard imo. I'm sure you're like most ppl who play somewhat worse when running bad, so it's likely 8 buyins variance and 2 buyins play-bad or something.

Keep at it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Z
    I'm a couple hands down and I'm tryin' to get back
    I gave the other grip, I lost a flip for five stacks
    Try uploading with imgur.com