Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumPoker News, Reviews, Tools

Online Poker Rooms -- Down?!

Default Online Poker Rooms -- Down?!

What happened tonight (9 February)? PartyPoker, UltimateBet, and many other poker sites have gone down.

I've heard some rumors, but does anyone have any solid, reliable information?

What happened tonight (9 February)? PartyPoker, UltimateBet, and many other poker sites have gone down.

The message I got from Party Poker was that they were "experiencing partial network disturbances, due to which new tournaments will be offered from 1:00 PM ET."
    The message I got from Party Poker was that they were "experiencing partial network disturbances, due to which new tournaments will be offered from 1:00 PM ET."
    wochie Guest

Default online mess

I down loaded the software but I couldn't open an account. I called them up and they said the problem would be fixed w/in 24 hours
    wochie Guest

Default online mess

I down loaded the software but I couldn't open an account. I called them up and they said the problem would be fixed w/in 24 hours
    wochie Guest

Default online mess

wochie Guest

Default online mess

wochie Guest

Default online mess

wochie Guest

Default online mess

pokerplayer Guest
    It means that someone hacked their servers.

PokerPlayer

PS I love using this site
    pokerplayer Guest

PokerPlayer

pokerplayer Guest

PokerPlayer

pokerplayer Guest

PokerPlayer

pokerplayer Guest

PokerPlayer

pokerplayer Guest

PokerPlayer