Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Exclusive Events & Offers

FTR11 at Carbon Poker: $50 Money-Added Tourney - March 11th

Default FTR11 at Carbon Poker: $50 Money-Added Tourney - March 11th

The FTR11 at Carbon Poker will be happening again this month! It will be on March 11th, and $50 will be added to the prize pool! If you're not signed up for Carbon Poker yet, be sure to sign up through FTR as soon as possible.

Tournament Details:

Name: FTR11
    Date: March 11th, 2009
    Time: 10:00pm ET
    Buy-in: $1 + $.10
    Money-Added: $50

This tournament has amazing value, with the $1.10 buy-in and with $50 added to the prize pool, so be sure to come out and have a great time!

$50 added to total prize pool!
    Carbon Poker accepts U.S. Players!

Password is now posted here:
    http://www.flopturnriver.com/phpBB2/...71.html#848192
    You MUST be a registered FTR forum member to view this password.

Do not send private messages about these tournaments, they will not be answered. All questions about these tournaments should be asked in this topic.
    2good4you_99 Guest
    HELp
    2good4you_99 Guest
    sfsdfds
    This event starts in less than 3 days.

Default hello

I hope members who are not active yet, can join the buy ins.
    im a regular on carbon so if you see the name sirhumpable there youll know its me ....gl to all who entered
    Under 48 hours left before this event begins.
    Less than 24 hours to go until this event starts!
    Less than 12 hours to go until this event starts!
    Less than 6 hours to go until this event starts!
    Odd....i dont see it in the lobby, not even under the "private" tab.
    Even odder, i know that i have posted on FTR. Why does it say i have only one post?
    oops....beat me with a wet noodle. I've been looking on bodog, lol.
    Less than 3 hours to go until this event starts!
    Less than 1 hour to go until this event starts!
    I first discovered this forum via the Fulltilt Priv. tourney lobby (yes, I'll admit that, lol). I was impressed with alot of the play on the table (maybe I got lucky and was on a table with some FTR regs.?).
    Anyways, since then I play in some of the tourneys (not many) but am extremely happy I found this forum as some (many) of the posts on here have helped out my mtt & sng tremendously. Posts from the likes of chadrian, soupie, ginger, taipan & others have taken my play well beyond where it had been previously.
    Now why I'm posting in this section..... I only wish some of them were playing this tourney tonight. The play in this was TERRIBLE, guys calling off all their chips behind 5 to 1 on the turn with a weak flush draw when they're not even getting 2 to 1? (etc. etc.).
    I shamefully admit in my earlier days playing online poker, I too played a handful of forum's priv. tourneys & freerolls. Guess what, surprise, surprise, the vast majority of players on the tables tonight were ones I recognized from a yr. ago in those same tourneys,.. none of them seeming to improve too much (if at all).

Regardless of my whining, thanks for putting on this tourney. I only wish it was a decent game like the kind I had come to expect when I'd played FTR games in the past (the one on Fulltilt seems to have become infiltrated by Railbirds also... sigh...).