Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Blogs and Operations

DG's 200NL Attempt To Convert HHs

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Da GOAT
    played some 100NL 6max 2tables for just over a buyin. its all on video which ill try get up.

i alsi finished reading a book called eye of the world, its part of the wheel of time series. its the first book in the series and was good. been reading it since June. honestly i have read more poekr books than all other books combined (excl school, college etc). anyone read these? Im happy Ive read another book. Also i got the poker mindset and maths of poker yday which ill jump str8 into
    I read a lot of books in the Wheel of Time series. I thought they were good.

Keep the operation alive!
    Quote Originally Posted by Carroters
    Ambition is fucking great, but you're trying to dig up gold with a rocket launcher and are going to blow the whole lot to shit unless you refine your tools
    Didnt notice you post Vi.

Yea read the first book and liked it. Its nice to read something not poker related and not feel like ive to really focus while reading.

Played some sessions in the last few days. i estimate im down 500-600 before today. played for about an hour for +$120 today at 100nl 6max.

BR is estimated at arnd 3K give or take. i think ill be abit more aggro vs bankroll management and take a few shots at 200nl when ive 20 buyins.
    Jman: every time the action is to you, it's an opportunity for you to make the perfect play.