Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumBeginners Circle

Come Join Me in the New FTR Chat Room

Default Come Join Me in the New FTR Chat Room

Hey guys,

The various threads in the community forum are great and all, but it's difficult for me to keep up with the conversations that are going in that format. For this reason, I'm going to work towards getting a new FTR Chat Room up and running.

EDIT: You don't need an FTR account to come chat with us.

Here's how to connect:

1. Go to https://webchat.quakenet.org/

2. Put in your screen name and "flopturnriver" into the boxes you see:

3. Press the "Join Chat" button

4. Wait just a second for it to connect, and you're ready to roll:

Last edited by spoonitnow; 02-17-2016 at 07:14 AM.
    We've got a group of people who are more than glad to talk poker (or anything else) with you, and you people aren't taking advantage of it. Click the link in my signature, even if you don't have an FTR account. Just put in some random name you want to use as your username and put in "flopturnriver" in the channel box like I showed in the post above.
    Does this thread get used Spoon?

I'm really looking for someone to try and talk poker with to get me back involved. Your series was going well and I was enjoying it and playing more poker again.

I'm becoming somewhat disheartened with poker due to the fact I can't seem to beat 10NL anymore so I would love to have people to talk with and go over hands with in real time.
    Currently grinding live cash games. Life is good.
    And by thread I obviously mean chat room.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_1878 View Post
    Does this thread get used Spoon?

I'm really looking for someone to try and talk poker with to get me back involved. Your series was going well and I was enjoying it and playing more poker again.

I'm becoming somewhat disheartened with poker due to the fact I can't seem to beat 10NL anymore so I would love to have people to talk with and go over hands with in real time.
    I'm in there a fair bit & happy to talk a bit of poker although I haven't played in a long time.
    Well look who it is!

How is it going man? I've been in and out of that room but never caught anyone in it haha.
    Last edited by Cobra_1878; 04-01-2016 at 04:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_1878 View Post
    Where are you playing these days? Assuming you're at stars, my advice would be to migrate to a softer site, such as SkyPoker or Unibet. Both of these sites do not allow HUDs, Unibet go further and don't even allow you to choose your seat. The result of this is that it's very appealing to fish who hate being bumhunted or raped by those who know how to use stats. SkyPoker in particular is soft as shite, it's mostly drooling British idiots who are attracted to Sky because they have a sports betting account... they're gamblers, not poker players. And not even smart gamblers because the odds they get are shit compared to Betfair.

Stars is brutal these days, I can't beat the cash games there. I use it exclusively now for MTTs and SNGs.
    Last edited by OngBonga; 04-04-2016 at 06:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong