Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumShort-Handed NL Hold'em

Best Sites to Multi Site?

Default Best Sites to Multi Site?

If a Euro player wanted to multi site 100NL 6max games, what sites would be the best options?

Let's assume no Stars or Party or anything with a VIP system. A static rakeback % is preferable since no one site would be getting enough volume to make VIP worth it.

4-6 tables of really well selected tables.

So far I've got Ipoker (if you have RB alrdy). PKR, and microgaming network.

Donno much about 888, ongame, and entraction but they all seem like VIP.

Any suggestions anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by L_Clan_Sup3rMaN View Post
    If a Euro player wanted to multi site 100NL 6max games, what sites would be the best options?

Let's assume no Stars or Party or anything with a VIP system. A static rakeback % is preferable since no one site would be getting enough volume to make VIP worth it.

4-6 tables of really well selected tables.

So far I've got Ipoker (if you have RB alrdy). PKR, and microgaming network.

Donno much about 888, ongame, and entraction but they all seem like VIP.

Any suggestions anyone?
    888 seems like a really solid site. Probably worth grinding the bonus just cause the software and shit is really good and all the hardcore grinders left cause of the 8 table max. I'm not sure what rakeback % you get with the bonus so you'll probably have to check that out to see if it is worth it. actionpoker is another site you could check out. it's super soft and I'm not sure what kind of rakeback % you can get there. Maybe titanpoker/bodog also. There's just a tonne of sites and you are looking to mainly game select I wouldn't worry so much about rakeback as I would about having a huge drooler on 4-5 tables during entire sessions.

edit: if your main goal is rakeback + softness wouldn't it be best to just play any fairly safe site that is currently running a promo. IE 100$ deposit bonus on stars) and gameselecting. Also might be worth keeping some type of VIP level on sites you are planning on clearing bonuses on. Just a thought especially with ZOOM about to come out as you could just probably single table that for gold/platinum @ 100NL and 1 table zoom surely will not hurt your hourly in the longrun if it allows to clear any type of bonus stars is running.
    Last edited by Icanhastreebet; 02-29-2012 at 07:40 PM.