Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Blogs and Operations

Operation Complete the 180

Default Operation Complete the 180

So I am going to try and turn myself around 180 degrees. I have been going nothing but down hill since maybe August? I have to acknowledge that I have run extremely poor since this time to let me know I am not terrible. I'm down maybe 11 buyins in EV and have had way more than my share of coolers. I have yet to get AA all in preflop 100bb eff. stacks since August 5th. I honestly can't remember the last time I stacked anyone. I have had 2 recent coaches with one looking at my DB and just said in awe how bad I was running and how he couldn't really help me with advice on past hands because it didn't matter (1kNL and 2kNL 6max reg). The other (400NL-1kNL) reg say that I grasped concepts much quicker than most 400NL regs he coached which makes me think I do have a good idea on this poker thing.

Anyways, enough of that. I have a new attitude. I have some new weapons in the arsenal. I believe to be a much better player. I'm at 25NL 6max right now with a 2.2kish roll. My ultimate goal is to start winning like I was in the past so I don't have to get a job. This roll = my savings. I plan to calculate and plan a good amount of hands I should aim for each month. Even though I do not have Leatherass' book, I do taking poker more serious and like a business.

I'm on my winter break (5th year senior at VCU) so I should be able to put in a solid month of hands for me. A solid month for me = like 20kish as I seem to be extremely busy with my long distance girlfriend (who has no internet access) and just hanging out with friends. None of these people play poker and only my gf knows I play. She's fully supportive and awesome. On that note, I am traveling to her place for the next few days where it's supposed to snow about a foot. In VA, that's an extreme amount.

I plan on making a better post in a few days with what exactly I want this blog to accomplish but I really would like to post hands, theories, anything in here. I wanted to in my last blog but just felt like it became something I hated (because of my posts...I def. appreciated others' posts). I have a preflop calling theory written on a notebook piece of paper that I hope to type up soonish. For now it only consists of an optimal way of exploiting a 24ish/20ish reg.

Much
    Hey welcome back to the OP scene and good luck with the relaunch .Was sorry when you closed the old OP so i'm looking forward to following this new one.

Default Re: Operation Complete the 180

best of luck dude. Kill the tilt demon and play well. I'm doing something similar at the moment, and it's making the -ve variance (check out my latest graph!) easier to handle. Remember that if you crush the games then you are still going to be profiting through the variance. And you can definitely crush 25nl+++

Quote Originally Posted by kmind
    I'm at 25NL 6max right now with a 2.2kish roll. This roll = my savings.
    I don't like this. Sit at 25nl with a $1200 roll, consider the rest of that money as separate from poker. If you're good enough then 480bi is heaps deep enough to roll, and it will stop you from moving up too fast. Win 25 buyins and make a move to 50nl.
    I have a preflop calling theory written on a notebook piece of paper that I hope to type up soonish. For now it only consists of an optimal way of exploiting a 24ish/20ish reg.
    I'm interested in reading and commenting on this
    Gl with this sir. I just switched back over to 6m and I'm sitting at 10nl. Hopefully I'll be movin on up soon!
    Best of luck dude, sure you gonna dominate once you stop running like dog crap. If you wanna talk some hands or are down for a sweat, Im your man
    Quote Originally Posted by bigred View Post
    xtr stand for exotic tranny retards
    yo
    Are you still living off your roll? Seem very dangerous, and was one of your biggest impediments in the past that I was aware of.

glgl
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    GL Kmizzle.
    My dream... is to fly... over the rainbow... so high...

Cogito ergo sum

VHS is like a book? and a book is like a stack of kindles.
    Hey, I'm in a movie!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYdwe3ArFWA
    Thanks guys! I'm finally home with good internet access after being at my gf's for awhile. Had a long drunken night last night but plan to recover within the day or so and write more stuff including my preflop calling "article". Probably won't be helpful for most but anything to get my mind to continuously think should help.

Swigg - yes but I live with my parents and am not paying too much for bills and stuff. But having a gf live 3.5hrs away gets extremely expensive.

XTR - of course!
    Just a quick note:

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all!

I played probably 800 hands or so in the past 2 days due to the holidays but up 2 buyins.

I will try to complete the preflop calling theory article Dec. 26.
    Bah for the first time in awhile I tilted so I quickly left. Lost a 95%er on the turn for a stack and then lost AJ < J7o on a 774r board when the dude raised me to $8.25 after cbetting to $1.75. Felt he was extremely weak due to reads but I lost. Feel a little heated so taking the day off probably. Down about a buyin today.
    Only played like 1k hands since the last post because of family and gf and stuff. Up like 3.5 buyins which is nice.

The main reason I am posting here is to remind myself to finish my preflop calling article. Again, most might not take anything away from it but it's always good to write your poker thoughts down.
    Bah for the first time in awhile I tilted so I quickly left. Lost a 95%er on the turn for a stack and then lost AJ < J7o on a 774r board when the dude raised me to $8.25 after cbetting to $1.75. Felt he was extremely weak due to reads but I lost. Feel a little heated so taking the day off probably. Down about a buyin today.
    Dude, try to remember what this has done to us in the past. There is no room in your poker future for this. Time to move ahead. Loose a $1K pot and well talk about tilt, for now, no more. Long term thinking!

remember this
    Anyways, enough of that. I have a new attitude. I have some new weapons in the arsenal. I believe to be a much better player. I'm at 25NL 6max right now with a 2.2kish roll. My ultimate goal is to start winning like I was in the past so I don't have to get a job. This roll = my savings. I plan to calculate and plan a good amount of hands I should aim for each month. Even though I do not have Leatherass' book, I do taking poker more serious and like a business.
    Thanks a ton Jyms. You caught my attention for sure.

Anyways, I might not be able to finish my preflop calling thing for a few days as I'll be traveling again tomorrow evening but I wrote a mini-3betting article for a FTRer. I realized my PM sentbox is full and wouldn't save it so I thought I'd copy and paste it here and see if anyone has more to offer.

"Ok here goes. First of all, I don't really know of many good articles so I will try to make some stuff up/pass on advice given to me in the past.

In almost any game it should be essential we 3bet with more hands than monsters. Why? Shania. If you are unfamiliar check out this 2+2 post: http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/show...?Number=533592

Basically, you don't want to play a hand just because it's +EV or -EV, but you want to play hands that create the most EV for ALL your ranges. Sometimes it's easy as in just playing strong stack off ranges while other times it's much trickier. I'll go ahead and talk about preflop. We 3bet AA because it's +EV right? Well, we need to think deeper. Our calling/folding/3betting range needs to be created to form the most +EV in each situation. Sometimes AA is actually better calling while a hand like 72o should be 3bet. An example here is if someone is raising a lot but folds almost always to a 3bet. When he doesn't fold, he always 4bet shoves (though rare). We shore up our calling range to ridiculously strong hands while using our weaker hands (even 72o in this case) to 3bet which then causes that to be +EV. Now we are setting our foundation for having our 3betting AND calling range to be ridiculously profitable. Think about the alternative of just 3betting AA here. It results in him folding a ton. Also folding 72o becomes oEV. Does that make sense?

Anyways, here is 3betting in a nutshell. Let's say we are playing a standard reg. We should 3bet our monsters but we need other hands too or else we won't get paid off as much. Not only that, but 3betting other hands will just become instantly profitable because:
    1. Our range is balanced and he'll fold a lot
    2. He'll call a lot in which case we'll form a 3betting range that includes linear hands

1. If our range is balanced, he'll obviously have to fold a lot and not know where he's at and play in a much more predictable way. If he folds too often then BOOM throw in a ton of polarized bluffs. Hands like Kxs or Qxs are great because we have an over, blocker and chance of a nuttish draw. The over is extremely important because, at smaller games, 3bet pots are played passively and we have a chance of bluffing when we don't hit (Axx boards) the flop and we can see more streets to hit our top pair. They're usually not calling with Kx or Qx hands so if we hit we are usually good. The blocker is important for FE (think combonatrics). The suited aspect is just an extra bonus to sometimes flop draws that we can play aggressively as we'll usually have the over to go with it.

2. If he calls a lot, then we just use hands that dominate his range. This is great because we'll win big pots when we both hit TP and we'll also win a lot by bluffing because of how weak his range is. This is best used vs. bad players. This is why a hand like A4s can be raised for value. If he's calling with worse, then definitely raise there. Sometimes they're calling any raise so raising with K7s or something like that can be good.

This is all just the beginning of everything. Once you start thinking about postflop tendencies you'll see where you should adjust your 3bet tendencies (frequencies and your range).

I'm kind of tired but please tell me if this helped at all."

No math or anything obviously and written in like 10 minutes. Yay/nay/sort of BUT.../just stop/etc?
    Kmind, one warning about what you know and what you need to remember. At $25NL/$50NL and even some $100NL we must be very careful when calculating FE with draws and aggression. Be very wary of the types of players your playing against and be very selective in the types of hand you choose. Your far better now than just playing the cookie cutter type of game that can beat $50NL and really need to be playing according to dynamics, stacks and the players at the table. Image matters if they are paying attention to you. FE matters if they can fold and bluffing is only good if they look past their cards. Be aware of who is on the left to act, who has acted and where you are in every hand on every table.
    I have a sick sick "leak"? It's completely embarrassing but basically I'm too scared to play and add to the fact that I usually go up like a half buyin+ to start my sessions for some reason = me playing EXTREMELY short sessions. Like ridiculously too short to post. I'm not sure what to do. This is how I sort of used to play but now the sessions are even less. When I used to do this I was making money at a good winrate. Then I stopped and played longer sessions which meant losing overall. Now I am back into the habit but it's much worse hand wise yet is making me money again. What to do?
    toddanderson in da house!!!!!!!

Kmeezy, you can smash this shit no problem. I can't play cash to save my life but reading your blog I get the impression that you know what the problems are, you just have issues in addressing them.

Recognising opponents play and adjusting accordingly is one thing that helps you win. Therefore, it should follow that recognition of your own play and subsequent adjustment should improve you, help fix your problems and enable you to win more.

But that could be the wine talking

GL
    - You're the reason why paradise lost
    I play everyday from 1pm EST to 3pm EST while my son is in school, I am open to rails and railing if need be once or twice a week if need be. would love to find some on par players to work with more regularly.
    Kevstaaaaaaaaaaa Thanks man!

Jyms - Thanks as well! I'll let you know. I'm pretty busy due to a ton of school hours + seeing my long distance girlfriend so it might be hard but I'd love to do something like that. Appreciate the offer!
    Just saw this now for the first time.

Happy New Year kmizzle, I'm glad to see you back bloggin' and I know you can do this!

Good luck man, stay positive!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Z
    I'm a couple hands down and I'm tryin' to get back
    I gave the other grip, I lost a flip for five stacks
    Thanks Is! Hope to catch up on MSN soon. Been way too long man.
    Down like 4 buyins in the past 1500 hands. Really feeling discouraged. Talked to a friend and he tried to help and it probably will in the future but I don't know.

I just don't get what I'm not getting.
    Exercise: Delete HEM, look at cashier as little as possible. Re-eval in a couple weeks. And play through the paiiiin of losing!

One fkin time man do itttt! Just try new things, but definitly, definitly stop looking at EV.
    Nine to five is how to survive - I ain't trying to survive / I'm trying to live it to the limit and love it a lot //

Can offer RB deals on most sites, PM me.
    And obv post more hands ldo!? Even smaller pots.

GL man wtf do this shit.
    Nine to five is how to survive - I ain't trying to survive / I'm trying to live it to the limit and love it a lot //

Can offer RB deals on most sites, PM me.
    That fucken EV line will kill you, your using it as a crutch, I've been over my EV line more often than under since getting HM. Most of the time I have to call off a half pot bet on the river when fish catch their draw so it never shows the true story that a fish called off 75% of his stack on the flop and turn.
    make a vid?
    Down like 4 buyins in the past 1500 hands. Really feeling discouraged. Talked to a friend and he tried to help and it probably will in the future but I don't know.

This all so exactly what I´m going thru as well. Just hang in there, these fookers won´t get you down man. I know how hard it is to not check your EV lin when it´s actually the only thing preventing you from going totally insane. Without making sure Im getting my money in good Id have quit a long time ago.
    yo
    Quote Originally Posted by jyms
    make a vid?
    This was very helpful to me... I should do it more frequently. Even if you don't show it to someone (though you should) making yourself talk out loud while you play is very eye opening. It makes you verbalize your thinking and defend each decision you make. GL.
    So you click their picture and then you get their money?

I really think the major thing you aren't getting is simply variance. I don't think you're getting how bad variance can get, or how long it can last.

As I've said before, the fact that you don't get nearly as many hands in as other full timers means that any downswing probably lasts 4-5 times longer in terms of "time" (days) than other people's, and probably makes it feel worse for you. Though in reality, the actual duration (hands) of the downswing or run bad is prob similar to things a lot of other ppl go through.

I agree with Alex though, you just gotta play through it. Poker skills should average out in the long run, and the only way to get to the long run is to play play play!

2010 is the yearrrrr!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Z
    I'm a couple hands down and I'm tryin' to get back
    I gave the other grip, I lost a flip for five stacks
    kmizzle, full page of a new blog and not one fucking graph, hand history, stats graph or even poker conversations around theory or anything. This isn't 180 it's same ol' same ol'. I don't know what you need but I have always responded with honesty and serious tough love. What do you need? What can we do for you?
    kmizzle, full page of a new blog and not one fucking graph, hand history, stats graph or even poker conversations around theory or anything. This isn't 180 it's same ol' same ol'. I don't know what you need but I have always responded with honesty and serious tough love. What do you need? What can we do for you?
    Agreed. In response, me and XTR now have a prop bet in another thread in which we'll start posting 2 hands a day with full analysis. Also, my 3betting theory a few posts above was in hopes of getting some responses. I do have my preflop calling article like 80% done but I planned on sending it to a few players to see if it made sense before posting here. I think maybe posting here first would actually be better to see people's responses. I want to get more replies so I may just post in the BC as its own thread or something.

P.S. A lot of guys talking about EV, I'm really not looking at EV too much lately which is good. I have glanced for sure and have noticed am I am running well above average for the mean time so really no excuse there. Anyways, I started the day off down 1 buyin (part of the 4 buyin swing mentioned earlier) and got back to even so I am happy there. I'll have a coaching session with darkconcept/thefan83 thursday. Final one, hoping I get some good stuff out of it.
    Ok so I think I'm just going to grind a lot more. I've been doing some quick calculations that I'll double check hopefully tomorrow and post like amount of hands I want to play next month and stuff like that.

That said, can anyone point me where to find the average amount of FullTilt points I get per hand at 25NL 6max? I feel like I am missing an obvious thread.

Thanks.
    Good Luck to you kmind
    Kmind, one warning about what you know and what you need to remember. At $25NL/$50NL and even some $100NL we must be very careful when calculating FE with draws and aggression. Be very wary of the types of players your playing against and be very selective in the types of hand you choose. Your far better now than just playing the cookie cutter type of game that can beat $50NL and really need to be playing according to dynamics, stacks and the players at the table. Image matters if they are paying attention to you. FE matters if they can fold and bluffing is only good if they look past their cards. Be aware of who is on the left to act, who has acted and where you are in every hand on every table.
    This post made me think about self-owning. Consider this: It is possible that any problems you may have at 25nl and the like will be caused mostly by self-owning. They really aren't that good. More than anything else set up opportunities for the opponents to own themselves. Be the rake? Don't play to crush. Don't play to own people. Don't play to win pots or play winning sessions or win money. Just sit down and hand out the rope and watch people hang themselves. If they aren't in a mood to spew off their money just wait until they are.
    Agreed Erpel. Something just yesterday I told myself was to just play hands. They're not good, especially not as good as I tell myself they are for some reason. I'm just going to grind grind grind.
    Agreed Erpel. Something just yesterday I told myself was to just play hands. They're not good, especially not as good as I tell myself they are for some reason. I'm just going to grind grind grind.
    Well, stop telling yourself they are good. Trust your reads even when they indicate that the opponent just might be a moron. Don't just play hands. Be the rock in the stream that the water flows around. Be the casino. Be the rake. Never ever try to make something happen - but make sure you put enough time aside for the big mistakes your opponents are waiting to make to happen. Fold while waiting. People can own themselves much harder than anyone even the crushiest of crusher can own them. Remember that your opponents are just sitting around trying to come up with novel and entertaining ways to spew off stacks.

They can fold, so you can't push them into making expensive mistakes. The best you can do is be there when they are ready to do so. The game isn't about you making great plays - it's about your opponents making horrendous mistakes and you happening to be around to profit from it when they do.

I know, you're much better at poker than me and yada yada. Doesn't mean I'm wrong!
    Down a bunch of buyins. Jesus Christ the play is so beyond bad at these fucking stakes. I'm an embarrassment this is absolutely ridiculous. I'll keep grinding though.
    Down over 2 more buyins today
    Probably going to have to stop looking at this blog, I don't see the purpose nor does it bring me any satisfaction that anything is being done about it. I have spent endless posts and PM's trying to talk to you and you refuse to find any good from your sessions. You have forgotten more than you have learned in the last 3 months and have taken nothing form the TA vids which should have been taken far more seriously than you have done.

Right actions, right thinking, tiltlessness and mindlessness are pretty important at this moment in your "career". I am nowhere near perfect but I stopped blogging and posting until it was under control because it just does no good to post this stuff.
    I'm sorry I just don't understand...I play completely tiltless poker and with the mindset that I'm better than everyone else but how am I supposed to just think it's tilt/emotions. I believe I am trying everything possible. I'm not going to whine in this blog but I do need to update it. Tbh, I had a huge post written and editted out because there just no need to write what I did. All I am saying is this is all the money I have and at some point I have to stop if I keep losing. It's getting to that point at this rate. I'll try to right the ship again tomorrow but I mean how am I supposed to have confidence? I haven't won over 2 buyins in a day in over 3 months.
    I jsut get the feeling that you think it's all been bad luck and you know that is not the case. Sure you ran bad and keep having run bad spots at times but there is more to it than that. I am probably not the best person to dole out the advice, but persistence may be the only thing I am qualified to talk about, and your coming across more stubborn than persistent. The only person giving up on you is you. Get a sweat, get coaching or make a vid. There is something wrong and it may not even be your skill or knowledge. It could be a confidence problem, or a mindset in very important parts of your session where the differences could be made. I have been where you are, and for what it's worth, still battle demons during bad sessions but I spend more time on the mental part of the game than I ever have and it works. Something is broke and your not approaching the right part of your "game" that needs to be fixed. It's not an X's and O's problem.
    Kmind,

things will turn around as long as we make the right decisions and click the right buttons. I got my feet on the ground again and so will you. If you´re playing well, and I bet you aren´t playing worse than I do at least, you´ll grind thru that shit. I can sweat you anytime during euro nights or just ghost/skype or whatever you feel would help you. Hit me up anytime, seriously.
    yo
    Thanks guys.

Jyms - No no no I agree with you. I'm seriously not saying it's just bad luck anymore. It's clearly not. I'm just wondering WHAT I need to work on. And I agree, it's probably more of the mindset side. It just scares the shit out of me to concentrate just on the psychology of poker if my play isn't that great. I've been sweated and coached a decent amount lately but they're not really seeing anything wrong. Though when I get sweat or sweat them play live they do play differently so I know I have things to work on there.

XTR - Thanks man...my gf was with me for like a month straight and had barely any alone time so I spent that mainly on actually playing poker. School starts which sucks as it's a ton of hours for me now but I am hoping to have more free time for sweat with you and Jyms and basically whoever else wants to.

I think I'm just going to grind grind grind but should I stop posting results here? I took away my money column in HEM but it's so easy to see my results at the bottom so it doesn't really help.
    Nothing much to update. I haven't played many hands because, again, the insanely short sessions have gotten me back to like +.5 buyins this month. Plus school is annoying. That said, I am preparing myself for February. I have finally figured out the "Placemint" program at 2+2 and have an easy 1-8 table set up that I really like. I only use one monitor now so it has 3 small tables on the left side, 3 small tables on the right side and then 2 big tables in the middle. I can swap tables anytime I want so whenever I am in a hand I'll place them in one of the middle tables.

I am also playing a lot with ranges. I bought Flopzilla and am doing a ton of research with it. I basically have to have the ranges I put in it correct which I think I do, but it shows a lot of stuff with how often their range hits flops. I'm basically going to go over UTG ranges, BU stealing ranges, Reg Preflop calling ranges, Donk Preflop calling ranges, etc. I think actually seeing WHY we cbet X flop is going to go a long way. It's already helped me a lot.
    Ok here's the deal. I had a winning month last month with winning like 2 buyins and like another 2 in rakeback. That said, I have yet to have a winning day over 300 hands in I'd say 4 months now. That's pretty extreme. My goal this month is to a winner over 15k hands. That's also pretty extreme for me right now. If I fail, I will most likely once and for all give up.

Down this month 1.5 buyins and running above EV. I am cbetting only 56% right now which is unusual and I need to get that up. My biggest leaks are in the 20bb range or whatever...mainly cbetting/giving up...raising cbets...3bet bluffing/giving up postflop...etc. I am have worked intensely with ranges but to no avail so far. I may session later.
    Played 2.1k hands today and got set over set, KK < AA, slow played KK vs. my TPTK and flush < flush on xxhhh board and finished down 2 buyins overall so I'm not really discouraged at all. My cbet was really low like mentioned before and meh it seems like there were spots where I just kind of delayed cbet. I should probably fix that but I tend to cbet shut down a lot because I don't know how often people fold TPWK which seems like never.
    Down 3 buyins today and the day is only 30 minutes in. AA < A6 vs. a huge donk, AK < AA vs. a donk AA < turned mid two pair vs. donk.

I'm trying my hardest to accept this.

Down over 4 buyins this month that's a day and 30 minutes old.
    Down 3 buyins today and the day is only 30 minutes in. AA < A6 vs. a huge donk, AK < AA vs. a donk AA < turned mid two pair vs. donk.

I'm trying my hardest to accept this.

Down over 4 buyins this month that's a day and 30 minutes old.
    There's some language in this paragraph that I feel you could do without.

Mad props though for really trying your best to accept it and grind another day.
    Yeah I know better. Dumb of me. I'll get over this...thanks man.
    Yeah I know better. Dumb of me. I'll get over this...thanks man.
    wanna see coolers? see the hands linked in my latest blog post. Then chill. And post all these hands you're complaining about and we'll dissect them - as always there are basic plays we make that we don't recognise as bad/poor through the cooler/bad beat haze. Post them, not for sympathy, but for improvement. If you played them well then it will do you good to hear it. If not, well, you'll gain from that too
    1. Guy insta called preflop and was running 71/57 over 7 hands so no reads postflop.

Full Tilt Poker Game #18113262825: Table Big Sky (6 max) - $0.10/$0.25 - No Limit Hold'em - 0:25:57 ET - 2010/02/02
    Seat 1: Lenchyy ($25)
    Seat 2: SuitsUs ($25)
    Seat 3: oatlander25 ($42.41)
    Seat 4: tmantinner ($11.08)
    Seat 5: j212734 ($10.57)
    Seat 6: Shark_XO ($29.79)
    oatlander25 posts the small blind of $0.10
    tmantinner posts the big blind of $0.25
    The button is in seat #2
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to SuitsUs [Ah As]
    j212734 folds
    Shark_XO raises to $1.25
    SuitsUs raises to $3.50
    oatlander25 folds
    tmantinner folds
    Shark_XO calls $2.25
    *** FLOP *** [4h 6s 6h]
    Shark_XO bets $0.50
    SuitsUs has 15 seconds left to act
    SuitsUs has requested TIME
    SuitsUs raises to $3.50
    Shark_XO calls $3
    *** TURN *** [4h 6s 6h] [Kd]
    Shark_XO checks
    SuitsUs bets $6
    Shark_XO raises to $22.79, and is all in
    SuitsUs calls $12, and is all in
    Shark_XO shows [6d Ad]
    SuitsUs shows [Ah As]
    Uncalled bet of $4.79 returned to Shark_XO
    *** RIVER *** [4h 6s 6h Kd] [3c]
    Shark_XO shows three of a kind, Sixes
    SuitsUs shows two pair, Aces and Sixes
    Shark_XO wins the pot ($47.84) with three of a kind, Sixes
    SuitsUs adds $25
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot $50.35 | Rake $2.51
    Board: [4h 6s 6h Kd 3c]
    Seat 1: Lenchyy is sitting out
    Seat 2: SuitsUs (button) showed [Ah As] and lost with two pair, Aces and Sixes
    Seat 3: oatlander25 (small blind) folded before the Flop
    Seat 4: tmantinner (big blind) folded before the Flop
    Seat 5: j212734 didn't bet (folded)
    Seat 6: Shark_XO showed [6d Ad] and won ($47.84) with three of a kind, Sixes

2. Guy was playing 30/17 and had 3bet before over 20 hands though.

Full Tilt Poker Game #18112899457: Table Lapidary (6 max) - $0.10/$0.25 - No Limit Hold'em - 0:06:57 ET - 2010/02/02
    Seat 1: mycoop ($20.87)
    Seat 2: GPgbc44 ($7.15)
    Seat 3: mikejd ($12.41)
    Seat 4: RIVER CRANE ($17.18)
    Seat 5: SuitsUs ($25)
    Seat 6: bchoosiers1963 ($26.10)
    GPgbc44 posts the small blind of $0.10
    mikejd posts the big blind of $0.25
    The button is in seat #1
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to SuitsUs [Ad Kd]
    RIVER CRANE folds
    SuitsUs raises to $0.85
    bchoosiers1963 calls $0.85
    mycoop raises to $3
    GPgbc44 folds
    mikejd folds
    SuitsUs raises to $9
    bchoosiers1963 folds
    mycoop raises to $20.87, and is all in
    SuitsUs calls $11.87
    mycoop shows [Ah Ac]
    SuitsUs shows [Ad Kd]
    *** FLOP *** [8s 6c 9c]
    *** TURN *** [8s 6c 9c] [5h]
    *** RIVER *** [8s 6c 9c 5h] [Qd]
    mycoop shows a pair of Aces
    SuitsUs shows Ace King high
    mycoop wins the pot ($40.80) with a pair of Aces
    SuitsUs adds $20.87
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot $42.94 | Rake $2.14
    Board: [8s 6c 9c 5h Qd]
    Seat 1: mycoop (button) showed [Ah Ac] and won ($40.80) with a pair of Aces
    Seat 2: GPgbc44 (small blind) folded before the Flop
    Seat 3: mikejd (big blind) folded before the Flop
    Seat 4: RIVER CRANE didn't bet (folded)
    Seat 5: SuitsUs showed [Ad Kd] and lost with Ace King high
    Seat 6: bchoosiers1963 folded before the Flop

3. Guy was playing 100% of hands after 11 hands.

Full Tilt Poker Game #18112927974: Table Script (6 max) - $0.10/$0.25 - No Limit Hold'em - 0:08:23 ET - 2010/02/02
    Seat 1: Lamitsu ($30.04)
    Seat 2: sports_photog1 ($20.80)
    Seat 3: yellowfishtuna ($28.99)
    Seat 4: eatoner27 ($32.45)
    Seat 5: SuitsUs ($25)
    Lamitsu posts the small blind of $0.10
    sports_photog1 posts the big blind of $0.25
    The button is in seat #5
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to SuitsUs [As Ac]
    yellowfishtuna folds
    eatoner27 folds
    SuitsUs raises to $0.85
    Lamitsu calls $0.75
    sports_photog1 calls $0.60
    *** FLOP *** [Jd 7h 3s]
    Lamitsu checks
    sports_photog1 checks
    SuitsUs bets $1.75
    Lamitsu folds
    sports_photog1 calls $1.75
    *** TURN *** [Jd 7h 3s] [8d]
    sports_photog1 checks
    SuitsUs bets $3.50
    sports_photog1 calls $3.50
    *** RIVER *** [Jd 7h 3s 8d] [6h]
    sports_photog1 checks
    SuitsUs bets $6
    sports_photog1 calls $6
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    SuitsUs shows [As Ac] a pair of Aces
    sports_photog1 shows [7d 8c] two pair, Eights and Sevens
    sports_photog1 wins the pot ($23.80) with two pair, Eights and Sevens
    SuitsUs adds $12.10
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot $25.05 | Rake $1.25
    Board: [Jd 7h 3s 8d 6h]
    Seat 1: Lamitsu (small blind) folded on the Flop
    Seat 2: sports_photog1 (big blind) showed [7d 8c] and won ($23.80) with two pair, Eights and Sevens
    Seat 3: yellowfishtuna didn't bet (folded)
    Seat 4: eatoner27 didn't bet (folded)
    Seat 5: SuitsUs (button) showed [As Ac] and lost with a pair of Aces

4. This guy was a reg. but no real reads on tendencies.

Full Tilt Poker Game #18107891146: Table Pencil (6 max) - $0.10/$0.25 - No Limit Hold'em - 20:26:55 ET - 2010/02/01
    Seat 1: gee gee gee-f ($32.09)
    Seat 3: OMGFransBauer ($25.95)
    Seat 4: You Dont See Me ($25)
    Seat 5: SS SilveR ($25)
    Seat 6: SuitsUs ($28.05)
    gee gee gee-f posts the small blind of $0.10
    OMGFransBauer posts the big blind of $0.25
    The button is in seat #6
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to SuitsUs [9h Th]
    You Dont See Me has 15 seconds left to act
    You Dont See Me folds
    SS SilveR raises to $0.75
    SuitsUs calls $0.75
    gee gee gee-f folds
    OMGFransBauer folds
    *** FLOP *** [6h 5d Kh]
    SS SilveR bets $1.60
    SuitsUs calls $1.60
    *** TURN *** [6h 5d Kh] [7h]
    SS SilveR checks
    SuitsUs bets $3
    SS SilveR has 15 seconds left to act
    SS SilveR has requested TIME
    SS SilveR raises to $7.50
    SuitsUs has requested TIME
    SuitsUs calls $4.50
    *** RIVER *** [6h 5d Kh 7h] [Qc]
    SS SilveR has 15 seconds left to act
    SS SilveR bets $15.15, and is all in
    SuitsUs calls $15.15
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    SS SilveR shows [Ah 8h] a flush, Ace high
    SuitsUs mucks
    SS SilveR wins the pot ($47.84) with a flush, Ace high
    SuitsUs adds $21.95
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot $50.35 | Rake $2.51
    Board: [6h 5d Kh 7h Qc]
    Seat 1: gee gee gee-f (small blind) folded before the Flop
    Seat 3: OMGFransBauer (big blind) folded before the Flop
    Seat 4: You Dont See Me didn't bet (folded)
    Seat 5: SS SilveR showed [Ah 8h] and won ($47.84) with a flush, Ace high
    Seat 6: SuitsUs (button) mucked [9h Th] - a flush, King high

5. Guy was 40/10 over 15 hands.

Full Tilt Poker Game #18098761486: Table Upset (6 max) - $0.10/$0.25 - No Limit Hold'em - 14:37:48 ET - 2010/02/01
    Seat 1: WuWeiWarrior ($8.91)
    Seat 2: trent98375 ($10.73)
    Seat 3: SuitsUs ($25.25)
    Seat 4: salbalboa ($20.24)
    Seat 5: 0pp4 ($25), is sitting out
    Seat 6: _BUROOOOSKI_ ($43.14)
    salbalboa posts the small blind of $0.10
    _BUROOOOSKI_ posts the big blind of $0.25
    The button is in seat #3
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to SuitsUs [Ks Jd]
    WuWeiWarrior folds
    trent98375 folds
    SuitsUs raises to $0.85
    salbalboa calls $0.75
    enerz no1 (Observer): can't find it now
    _BUROOOOSKI_ has 15 seconds left to act
    salbalboa: lol
    _BUROOOOSKI_ folds
    *** FLOP *** [Tc Jh 3c]
    salbalboa checks
    SuitsUs bets $1.50
    salbalboa has 15 seconds left to act
    salbalboa raises to $4.08
    SuitsUs raises to $24.40, and is all in
    salbalboa calls $15.31, and is all in
    SuitsUs shows [Ks Jd]
    salbalboa shows [Kc Kh]
    Uncalled bet of $5.01 returned to SuitsUs
    *** TURN *** [Tc Jh 3c] [Ac]
    *** RIVER *** [Tc Jh 3c Ac] [9h]
    SuitsUs shows a pair of Jacks
    salbalboa shows a pair of Kings
    salbalboa wins the pot ($38.70) with a pair of Kings
    SuitsUs adds $19.99
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot $40.73 | Rake $2.03
    Board: [Tc Jh 3c Ac 9h]
    Seat 1: WuWeiWarrior didn't bet (folded)
    Seat 2: trent98375 didn't bet (folded)
    Seat 3: SuitsUs (button) showed [Ks Jd] and lost with a pair of Jacks
    Seat 4: salbalboa (small blind) showed [Kc Kh] and won ($38.70) with a pair of Kings
    Seat 5: 0pp4 is sitting out
    Seat 6: _BUROOOOSKI_ (big blind) folded before the Flop

6. 31/5 over 30 hands

Full Tilt Poker Game #18108910016: Table Marcella (6 max) - $0.10/$0.25 - No Limit Hold'em - 21:09:43 ET - 2010/02/01
    Seat 1: Sparlinator ($23.42)
    Seat 2: SuitsUs ($25.10)
    Seat 3: Paddy0780 ($29.90)
    Seat 4: G_Spyder ($17.73)
    Seat 5: bryan702 ($25.69)
    Seat 6: mweems ($25)
    Sparlinator posts the small blind of $0.10
    SuitsUs posts the big blind of $0.25
    The button is in seat #6
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to SuitsUs [4h 4s]
    Paddy0780 folds
    G_Spyder calls $0.25
    bryan702 calls $0.25
    mweems folds
    Sparlinator calls $0.15
    SuitsUs checks
    *** FLOP *** [Jh 4c Kc]
    Sparlinator bets $0.75
    SuitsUs raises to $2.75
    G_Spyder calls $2.75
    bryan702 folds
    Sparlinator folds
    *** TURN *** [Jh 4c Kc] [7d]
    SuitsUs bets $5.50
    G_Spyder raises to $11
    SuitsUs raises to $22.10, and is all in
    G_Spyder calls $3.73, and is all in
    SuitsUs shows [4h 4s]
    G_Spyder shows [Jd Jc]
    Uncalled bet of $7.37 returned to SuitsUs
    *** RIVER *** [Jh 4c Kc 7d] [6d]
    SuitsUs shows three of a kind, Fours
    G_Spyder shows three of a kind, Jacks
    G_Spyder wins the pot ($34.88) with three of a kind, Jacks
    SuitsUs adds $17.63
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot $36.71 | Rake $1.83
    Board: [Jh 4c Kc 7d 6d]
    Seat 1: Sparlinator (small blind) folded on the Flop
    Seat 2: SuitsUs (big blind) showed [4h 4s] and lost with three of a kind, Fours
    Seat 3: Paddy0780 didn't bet (folded)
    Seat 4: G_Spyder showed [Jd Jc] and won ($34.88) with three of a kind, Jacks
    Seat 5: bryan702 folded on the Flop
    Seat 6: mweems (button) didn't bet (folded)

I'll post the little pots I think I need a lot of work on later. These also didn't include KK < AA and one other completely standard cooler.
    This blog sucks
    i'll look at these if you use the hand converter
    Nothing wrong with those hands those were coolers a week ago.
    Still playing. Switched to FR. Players are much easier but doesn't really matter. I am still way on the wrongside of variance. I got AA > KK once though for the first time since August (though August was 6max). Of the stacks I have lost thus far they have been extreme coolors (flopped full house < flopped quads) or me losing a 75/25 "race". I'm not hitting sets as the preflop caller which imo is crucial. I've been thinking a lot about poker theory. Might come up with some posts but probably not because that's how I roll. I'm getting a lot better with ranges. Frustrating to have your hard work be shat on.

I am struggling with AK admittedly. I get 3bet at FR and everyone is so damn nitty I'm not sure what to do most of the time.