Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Blogs and Operations

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step

Default A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step

I have decided to give this poker thing another shot, I have put $15 on full tilt poker and I am going to be playing $2NL almost exlcusively as according to pokertableratings this is my best game:
    Biggest winner: $0.01/$0.02 NLH Hands 37,054 Profit $60
    Biggest loser: $0.25/$0.5 PLO HU Hands 238 Loss $-108
    As you can see I tend I do tend to play outside my bankroll sometimes especially after I put in a losing session I want to reclaim my losses back instantly so I go to HU PLO which is probably the first thing for my bankroll as apparently I suck at that game.

About Me
    I live in Stoke, England. I'm 18 and going to university in september to study psycology and criminology, not totally sure what I want to do yet probably in some obscure branch of the police. Ideally I would like to be a winner $10NL player by september so when I do go to university I can withdraw some money if I need it.

First Step
    I am going to be playing $2NL, probably 2 tables at a time to start with and I am going to be trying to learn aswell so my playing time will be cut into a bit
    Last edited by scfc_andy15; 02-18-2010 at 02:47 AM.
    "Whether he likes it or not, a man's character is stripped bare at the poker table; if the other players read him better than he does, he has only himself to blame. Unless he is both able and prepared to see himself as others do, flaws and all, he will be a loser in cards, as in life."