Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumBeginners Circle

Help pls

Default Help pls

Hi,

I signed in at PokerPlex but I didn't get any Bonus and they said I should ask here what's wrong...

pls heeeeeeeeelp!!!!
    I know I get an answer but I must have at least 10post to contact someone per pm
    so now i make some posts in this thread
    sorry for this
    sry
    sry
    sry
    sry
    sry
    Couldn't just wait for more than 2 minutes to see if somebody replied, like a normal person?
    damn thats awesome ash
    <Staxalax> Honestly, #flopturnriver is the one thing that has improved my game the most.
    Directions to join the #flopturnriver Internet Relay Chat - Come chat with us!
    in
    We'll I wouldn't want to be locked out.
    immortalized
    <Staxalax> I want everyone to put my quote in their sigs
    Push for the hot topic!!!
    lol this actually made me laugh

Sorry, I told you to PM in the other thread, but I forgot you can't PM until you have 10 posts. I should have asked you to post in the feedback forum.

Funny you ask this now, though, because I was just recently trying to re-write the bonus page for PokerPlex. I actually think this bonus might have changed, but if it had, PokerPlex should have been able to help you (you contacted them, right?) If you did manage to PM an admin, it might take them a couple days to get back to you because they're probably gonna have to contact the site to get up-to-date info (things have been a little disorganized lately because our site upgrade/redesign).

I really don't understand why PokerPlex wouldn't have been able to help you, though. The bonus should have been automatic, we don't have a special bonus code. The bonus you would have gotten probably should have been some generic PokerPlex deposit bonus. But then again, I will be the first to admit that nothing on their site (that I can see) says anything about getting a deposit bonus at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnord View Post
    Why poker fucks with our heads: it's the master that beats you for bringing in the paper, then gives you a milkbone for peeing on the carpet.

blog: http://donkeybrainspoker.com/

Watch me stream $200 hyper HU and $100 Spins on Twitch!