Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumAll Other Poker/Live Poker

ERROR ON PARTY POKER?????? PLEASE RESPOND...

Default ERROR ON PARTY POKER?????? PLEASE RESPOND...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im at a .50-1 omaha table, i dont rememer all that im holding, but, i KNOW i have the Ace of diamonds, the board brings 4 diamonds, including the King of diamonds....THEY GAVE THE POT TO SOMEONE ELSE!??!! said he had a King high flush??? how the hell can this happen?????? i emailed them and am waiting for a response......i asked if anyone saw my Ace, no one responded...im going nuts here!!!! has anyone ever seen this before????
    Yeahhhh mannnnnn
    Request hand history.
    i did! here's this genius' response...
    Dear Eddie,

Thank you for contacting our Customer Care team.

We don't keep detailed records of the PlayMoney games. Therefore it is
    not possible for me to trace that hand no. and Investigate.
    However, I would like to mention that in Omaha, you can use only two of
    your hole cards and the rest three has to come from community cards.
    Some players don't follow this combination and get confused.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to
    contact our Customer Care Department at any time. We are here 24/7 to
    assist you via email.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Probin
    Poker Customer Care

My response was that it WASN'T a play money hand and that i only needed to use one of my hole cards to complete the flush....i gave him the hand number...
    Yeahhhh mannnnnn
    Eddie -

In Omaha you MUST use 2 hole cards and 3 community cards. If u only had the Ace of diamonds and no other diamonds in your hand you would not have the flush.

Unless I misread your post that sounds like what happened. I apologize if I misread it.
    "The urge to gamble is so universal and it's practice is so pleasurable, that I assume it must be evil." - Heywood Broun
    No, the Ace was my only diamond...Guess I should learn how to play prior to complaining and ranting and raving that I got robbed....SORRY ALL...*egg on face*

*pins button on that says "im the a-hole of the group".......
    Yeahhhh mannnnnn
    Let me ask another question then...let's say it was hold 'em then....if I'm holding say AKo (with the ace being the diamond) and the board shows 4 diamonds, do i get the Ace high flush?
    Yeahhhh mannnnnn
    Ha! That's alright. Everyone makes mistakes. Hell, if we were all perfect no one would ever make any money at poker!
    "The urge to gamble is so universal and it's practice is so pleasurable, that I assume it must be evil." - Heywood Broun
    Yep, in Hold 'em you would've had the nut flush. You use the best 5 cards in Hold 'em regardless of where they come from even if they all come from the board.
    Hey Eddie - Awesome signature btw.....