Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

Randomness thread, part two.

Page 135 of 420 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185235 ... LastLast
Results 10,051 to 10,125 of 31490
    Quote Originally Posted by d0zer View Post
    good question. probably for having an unacceptably high wpp.
    What does wpp mean?

/nostalgia
    Congratulations, you've won your dick's weight in sweets! Decode the message in the above post to find out how to claim your tic-tac
    Quote Originally Posted by JKDS View Post
    pftttttt wugy got banned
    Holy shit. I tried to ban a guy earlier and it told me I couldn't ban wuf because he had more than 50 posts. It did it twice actually. But both times it said I couldn't van him. It must be a vB4 thing.
    The bench press comes down to ROM. Flat bench is very hard on the shoulders so I tend to stop people before the bar hits the chest. If your not into lifting the poundages , it's better to incline the bench a bit anyway.
    wait, really?
    wtf why did i get banned
    new antisemitic policies have been put in place. sorry bud.
    this whole thing amuses me greatly
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy1 View Post
    Hi, I'm wufwugy1
    “Right thoughts produce right actions and right actions produce work which will be a material reflection for others to see of the serenity at the center of it all”

Put hero on a goddamn range part II- The 6max years

Quote Originally Posted by d0zer View Post
    start using your brain more and vagina less

Quote Originally Posted by kingnat View Post
    Members who's signature is a humorous quote about his/herself made by someone who is considered a notable member of the FTR community to give themselves a sense of belonging.
    I heard wufwugy was just a dwarfman alter-ego.

u guais
    Quote Originally Posted by jyms View Post
    Holy shit. I tried to ban a guy earlier and it told me I couldn't ban wuf because he had more than 50 posts. It did it twice actually. But both times it said I couldn't van him. It must be a vB4 thing.
    It did ban him - the warning message is that you tried to delete all his posts but there's a safety feature which prevents you auto deleting all of someone's posts as spam if they have more than 50 posts.

Ban lifted
    Posted about this in the mod forum
    Posted about this in the mod forum
    Hey Pascal, that offer is still on the table. Just trying to help.

To everyone else, I will share with you all the juicy tidbits. Perks of reading the Randomness thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
    Ban lifted
    boo this man!
    eeevees are not monies yet...they are like baby monies.
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyLaRue View Post
    I heard wufwugy was just a dwarfman alter-ego.
    I was hoping to see an 'unbelievable wuf' account appear during the banning, but all we had was a rather flaccid 'wufwugy1'.
    Congratulations, you've won your dick's weight in sweets! Decode the message in the above post to find out how to claim your tic-tac
    Omg forum drama
    Wait, so jyms banned me on purpose? Why?
    can jyms beat up steven seagal too? if so, this should make an interesting matchup.
    No not on purpose. I was deleting another thread started by a guy named pokernews. I deleted it as spam and banned the poster, but after that happened it told my I couldn't ban you or delete because you had 50 posts. I went back and re banned the original poster. Not sure what is up with the vB4 but it seems to cross link open tabs and that is also why people seem to be posting inthe wrong threads sometimes too. GMML seems to have found a link between clicking boxes and unclicking but they stay clicked so it's possible I unclicked something but the history stayed clicked.
    hay so, what's a good side dish for chicken pie?

made honey-lemon chicken quarters the other night with the side of fresh green beans, potatoes and mushrooms.
    I will destroy you with sunshine and kittens.
    No not on purpose. I was deleting another thread started by a guy named pokernews. I deleted it as spam and banned the poster, but after that happened it told my I couldn't ban you or delete because you had 50 posts. I went back and re banned the original poster. Not sure what is up with the vB4 but it seems to cross link open tabs and that is also why people seem to be posting inthe wrong threads sometimes too. GMML seems to have found a link between clicking boxes and unclicking but they stay clicked so it's possible I unclicked something but the history stayed clicked.
    Looks like jyms is legit afraid of wufwugy here. I've never seen him backpeddle so fast on a banning decision.

Quote Originally Posted by sauce123
    I don't get why you insist on stacking off with like jack high all the time.
    Not afraid. My mistake, I can admit that. I like Wuf, he doesn't talk bro science in this thread when the topic of diet or training comes up. He knows his shit. There are far more regs that could use a banning over him.
    Not afraid. My mistake, I can admit that. I like Wuf, he doesn't talk bro science in this thread when the topic of diet or training comes up. He knows his shit. There are far more regs that could use a banning over him.
    Don't worry, no need for this, "I made a mistake facade," if you're afraid of him, it's cool. We'll still respect you. The guy can beat up Steven Seagal. I'd be afraid of him in your spot too.

Edit: What's you're list of bannable regs? I'll start, gmml.
    Last edited by Galapogos; 05-21-2013 at 03:50 PM. Reason: End tyranny!

All the women that failed the tits or GTFO posts. Except courtie, she can play poker.
    Wannabe tough guys whose asses I would stomp

Wesley Snipes
    Bruce Willis
    Jason Statham
    Chuck Norris

Legit badasses who would kick mine

Vin Diesel
    Daniel Day-Lewis
    Gina Carano
    Dwayne Johnson
    Lol wuf, I'm pretty sure any of those guys wouldn't even break a sweat kicking your ass, and Chuck Norris would be cheered while he did it.
    I'm the king of bongo, baby I'm the king of bongo bong.
    Speaking of people who's ass you can kick, did any decent stories come out about Wesley Snipes being in jail? I never heard any. Pretty disappointed.
    You're just butthurt that I dared say an unkind thing about everybody's favorite wannabe

Granted, he did do one awesome movie: Snatch
    Let's be real here

Willis is a scrawny old man, Snipes is a scrawny old black man, and Norris only knows how to throw roundhouses and straights and would be a fish off his back. Statham could be tough though
    Let's be real here says the delusional internet warrior
    TIL that puny weaklings who only played tough guys in movies yet have no proper combat acumen are actually real life badasses
    let's hear about your "proper combat acumen"
    Very little, but still more than them
    didn't you confess to being fat at some point?
    Lol Wuf, I don't believe yo are serious here at all. These guys have probably studies martial arts for like 20 yrs and you think you'd have a hope?
    wuggy's learned how to harness the awesome power of fat by watching roy nelson fights.
    I bet Wuf could outplay Eug on the fiddle too.
    Quote Originally Posted by eugmac View Post
    This post was timed beautifully.
    Quote Originally Posted by eugmac View Post
    Confessed to not being as lean as I'd like, not weak. Also Roy Nelson is a bit heavier than me, I'm closer to Fedor physique

Quote Originally Posted by rong
    Lol Wuf, I don't believe yo are serious here at all. These guys have probably studies martial arts for like 20 yrs and you think you'd have a hope?
    If they have, I haven't heard about it. The kind of traditional martial art that Norris did is worthless against a competent grappler
    How many fights have you been in?

Quote Originally Posted by Galapogos View Post
    I'm undefeated lifetime...

Spoiler:
    ...with a 0-0-1 record.
    Last edited by BennyLaRue; 05-21-2013 at 06:38 PM. Reason: FISTS OF FURY!
    None as an adult
    Looks like jyms is legit afraid of wufwugy here. I've never seen him backpeddle so fast on a banning decision.
    <3
    I would wet my pants if James Cameron and Arnold made another Terminator. To this day, T2 remains the greatest action/superhero film ever made (with a shout out to the 08 Rambo)

It won't happen though. Arnold would be down, but Cameron is done with the franchise.
    Pics of wugy!
    Quote Originally Posted by JKDS View Post
    Pics of wugy!
    Thong that ass.
    I think wuf has a chance vs some of his list, but def note Snypes.

Look into Snypes' eyes. That man is a fucking lunatic. It's colloquially known as "retard strength," but in reality, all the crazies have it.
    Any hollywood badass would crumble to wuf 'big country' wugy's overhand right
    From Wikipedia:

Snipes has been training in martial arts since age 12, earning a 5th dan black belt in Shotokan Karate and 2nd dan black belt in Hapkido.

I think snipes would be able to beat the crap at of everyone who's posted on this page at the same time with one hand tied behind his back.
    Quote Originally Posted by rong View Post
    From Wikipedia:

Snipes has been training in martial arts since age 12, earning a 5th dan black belt in Shotokan Karate and 2nd dan black belt in Hapkido.

I think snipes would be able to beat the crap at of everyone who's posted on this page at the same time with one hand tied behind his back.
    We are the most badass group of Poker Forum Posters On the Internet, so shut it
    We beat the crap out of all the snipes in the world.
    Random martial arts related story:

I did both judo and karate as a kid, every year an old Japanese gazillionth Dan karate dude called kato would come over for grading. The lessens took place in a sports centre that had a gym and lots of body builder types. One year, kato was having a drink in the bar after grading with the club manager and 3 bigish body builder guys in their 20s were having a few beers and started mouthing off that this little old man wasn't that tough and they all cone over to him and one takes a swing at him. In about 5 seconds all 3 were on the floor in pain, one of them having literally flown across the room and over the pool table. The bar erupted in cheers and kato calmly walks out. Was pretty fucking cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by boost View Post
    I think wuf has a chance vs some of his list, but def note Snypes.

Look into Snypes' eyes. That man is a fucking lunatic. It's colloquially known as "retard strength," but in reality, all the crazies have it.
    That's why I wanted to know how many fights he's been into. I was wondering if he was aware of how retardly crazy strong some people get when they're in a fight.

That's why I wanted to know how many fights he's been into. I was wondering if he was aware of how retardly crazy strong some people get when they're in a fight.

Reminds me of what everybody says if they were to get into a fight. "oh man you have no idea how crazy I get in a fight. I just rage bro! Nobody could touch me!!1!!"

Maybe I should open an MMA studio and teach people how to properly rage, as that must be the best way to approach a fight. Seriously though, anybody talking about their own abilities as a fighter probably should not be taken seriously. No self-respecting adult male is going to look at some other dude and say that the other guy could kick his own ass. Exceptions can be made if the other guy is some legit badass, a heavyweight fighter of some sort, etc.

Not even poker players overestimate their abilities to such an extreme.
    Meh, I disagree. I have no qualms admitting that someone who could blatantly kick my ass could indeed kick my ass. Lots of guys I know would happily admit this too. In fact I would say there is a definite correlation between how much of a dick someone is and how reluctant they would be to admit such a thing. Not to say all would be complete dicks, but a definite correlation.
    There are almost always exceptions to general observations. Being unbiased and roughly knowing your own ability at things is a positive attribute IMO.
    Yeah Defo, and being the bad ass I am who could blatantly kick snipes ass I guess its easy to judge you other pussies.
    ask wuf about his chances in a fight with a pit bull...
    I think it's the minority of people who think they can beat anyone. And it's mostly based on fighting experience then. Personally I have next to none but I'll easily admit a lot of people can beat me.
    Pic of man holding a machete with blood all over his hands, minutes after hacking to death a soldier who was raising money for a injured soldier charity, and shouted out Allahu Akbar as he and his buddy did it.

http://www.flopturnriver.com/pokerfo...04#post2151704
    There's video footage of the guy too. He seems nothing like what you'd expect. Aside from the blood and the machete, he just looks like a typical black thug type you'd find in london.
    rong link wrong
    Whoops. Ah well.

Anyway, in other news, this happened not far from where I live:

http://www.falmouthpacket.co.uk/news/10434718._/
    Chopped off penis okay, but where is the machete kill pic?
    FYI the pic is in London, obv this shit happening in Afghanistan wouldn't be as random.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukie View Post
    Reminds me of what everybody says if they were to get into a fight. "oh man you have no idea how crazy I get in a fight. I just rage bro! Nobody could touch me!!1!!"
    The best is when they try to fake the crazy rage. Like when you get two guys doing the chest bump thing at the bar then one starts yelling or beating his chest or whatever scene they think is convincing. If they were an actual rage fighter they would be going right for the guy, instead of making the big show so everyone can see how scary they must be.

This is pretty sick and will probably be on the news around the world. Or maybe it'll be censored away to not breed racism.

edit: it's crazy how calm he talks after killing someone. Pretty scary actually. This might get a major backlash here in western europe.

edit2: https://twitter.com/mdimont/status/3...470912/photo/1
    Last edited by jackvance; 05-22-2013 at 04:15 PM.
    so i made peach cobbler yesterday. i'm impressed with myself.

alright, so, gizmo has hit puberty and is marking territory, and it makes me sad! i wanted him to be a baby forever

now i have to figure out if i'm going to have him neutered or not. i was hoping to breed him with a full blooded shih tzu. he's a full blood maltese. but, between him trying to hump my sister-in-law's pug, and marking his territory, i'm about to say fuck the whole him having youngin's thing. if he's "fixed" then he'll be calmer, have less chance of cancer, and a few other things, but, i don't wanna' take away his manhood.

halp.
    I will destroy you with sunshine and kittens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukie View Post
    ask wuf about his chances in a fight with a pit bull...
    Did I post about that here or are you referring to the shit I posted on br.com ages ago? I'll have to go back and see if I can find that thread; I don't remember my opinions precisely other than I think I was inquiring and speculating more than anything

Taking out a pitbull is an interesting thing. It's doable, but hard to know how doable if you're not prepared for their power and unable to mitigate their leverages. Gotta keep in mind that if you're big and strong enough and able to keep your adrenaline running and wits about you and keep the pit from latching onto a vital part, you can certainly kill it before it can kill you. We very rarely hear about pits killing large men in a showdown, it's mostly women or children or old people or surprises

As for beating up humans, I try to break the mold and discuss skills and limitations in a reasonable manner. It's not my fault that most people who say things they think they can do are usually overcompensating
    Now if it's a large breed like a kangal or ovtchartka, i wouldn't even attempt to think I could take it in a fight. The pit is an interesting proposition because they're relatively small, so I would have a significant size advantage and some strength advantage in certain positions
    Quote Originally Posted by rong View Post
    From Wikipedia:

Hapkido is hilarious and with arts like Shotokan, many reach high levels without even sparring. These are not tried and true combat arts, and even when they are, without grappling pedigree they're at a tremendous disadvantage when up against a competent grappler
    Do you guys think it's possible for a human to beat a well trained military attack dog? The human can have whatever reasonable skills you want them to in this scenario, they can even be wufwugy. My suspicion is it's not possible though.

I think wuf is slightly less off base than where the rest of you peg him.

Weren't there a good number of fighters from the traditional movie martial art disciplines fighting in MMA in it's infancy... but they mostly just got pwned by guys BJJ guys?
    Do you guys think it's possible for a human to beat a well trained military attack dog? The human can have whatever reasonable skills you want them to in this scenario, they can even be wufwugy. My suspicion is it's not possible though.
    I think it may be possible. I don't think for a second that I could do it. But yeah, if you know what the dog is trained to go for, and you counter it, are way above average in strength/stamina/pain threshold I think you stand a chance.
    Humans need tools in such a scenario. Dogs have fangs, which are pretty good at ripping open flesh. Humans armed with somethng resembling a mini Thir's hammer would beat th shit out of pretty much any dog, provided he or she can wield i well. In flesh vs fangs combat humans would not fare so well agains a particularly aggressive dog.
    My dream... is to fly... over the rainbow... so high...

Cogito ergo sum

VHS is like a book? and a book is like a stack of kindles.
    Hey, I'm in a movie!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYdwe3ArFWA