Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumPoker News, Reviews, Tools

PokerStars & iPhone/iPad

Default PokerStars & iPhone/iPad

I recently got word of PokerStars purchase of a mobile gaming company and got to thinking of how great it would be to be able to play on the iPhone or the recently announced iPad devices. I understand that it would cheaper to just use a netbook but the interface is perfect for multitouch. Anyone else have an interest in using PokerStars on Apple's mobile devices?
    That would be pretty interesting. I don't know how much I would actually want to play while i'm not at my house but still would be cool to be able to. I usually take my laptop on trips so that I can get a quick game in.
    would be kinda fun 1 tabling some lower stakes without a hud on-the-go. It would probably make gameplay have a bunch more d/c's but then again might make it fishier as well
    I was interested in what Apple was coming out with. With PT3 now available for mac, a tablet would have rocked if it had any real functionality.

But with no mac os program support and no multi tasking, it is pretty much worthless.
    i've been hoping iPhone would come out with an app to play Poker Stars forever! It would be great to play a few hands in certain situations while waiting somewhere or what not. i would love to play some low stakes when I'm feeling that need to see some cards on the go. For some reason though, I doubt we will ever see an app to login to our poker stars account
    "Those who say it can't be done, shouldn't interupt those who are doing it"
    I present to you --------The Sit'n'Go-Go

And yes, it is real. Patent pending.
    Hi ,

I like it . It really too good . i learn from it . I wait for next post .

Bye.......................