Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Exclusive Events & Offers

FTR Bwin $2 rebuy / $150 Added Aug 31st

Default FTR Bwin $2 rebuy / $150 Added Aug 31st

Good news for all you players at bwin! bwin Poker is holding a special $150 money added event, just for FTR Qualified members! Make sure not to miss out on this great event!

In order to participate in this tournament all you need is to have an account at bwin and be a member of FlopTurnRiver. With buy-in at only $2.20, this tournament has great value added!

If you haven't already, sign up at bwin today to receive a 100% up to $500 first deposit bonus!

Here are the event details:

Name: FTRbwin $150 Added
    Date: August 31, 2012
    Time: 14:00 ET (20:00 CET)
    Game: NL Hold'em
    Money Added: $150
    Buy-In: $2 + $0.20
    Rebuy: $1

$150 added to total prize pool!
    bwin does not accept US players.

This event will be located under "Special Tournaments" in the lobby.

The password is posted here:
    http://www.flopturnriver.com/pokerfo...ml#post2099050
    You must be a FTR Qualified Member to view the password.

Do not send private messages about these tournaments, they will not be answered. All questions about these tournaments should be asked in this topic.
    Last edited by Pascal; 11-27-2012 at 06:51 AM.
    We have less than a week before this event starts.
    This event starts in less than 3 days.
    I noticed that this event doesn't say you need to be a 'direct sign-up' (whereas I'm pretty certain some of the others on Bwin you needed to be). Last game didn't run on Bwin (actually a few of them haven't run... but no biggy & am not whining about it).
    I just checked lobby on Bwin & this FTR game says it requires a password (the others have needed a 'ticket').

I did however signup direct to Bwin using FTR links... am wondering now 'Will I still be able to play these even though at this point in time I am not yet a member of the group who qualify for the FTR password restricted games.
    Hey Poker Orifice - I'll send you a PM now. Given that the Qualified Members group was only introduced a couple of days before this tournament, and it didn't run last time, I think we can sort something out for you.

I'll also look at a way of getting more people involved in this tournament to make sure it runs!
    i can receive the password?
    Less than 24 hours to go until this event starts!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
    Hey Poker Orifice - I'll send you a PM now. Given that the Qualified Members group was only introduced a couple of days before this tournament, and it didn't run last time, I think we can sort something out for you.

I'll also look at a way of getting more people involved in this tournament to make sure it runs!
    Ok great! Thanks alot!
    (a bit of info. for ya > I think there's ~ 12-15 guys who were showing up to play the events that required direct sign-ups for tickets)
    I hope to be in the club sometime in future.
    Tournaments which require tickets after you've signed up directly and not passwords will not required Qualified Membership
    Less than 12 hours to go until this event starts!
    Let´s go
    Less than 6 hours to go until this event starts!
    I hope to play today
    Less than 3 hours to go until this event starts!
    Less than one hour to go until this event starts! The password has now been released to Qualified Members!
    aaah bisto
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
    Quote Originally Posted by FTR_Calendar View Post
    Less than one hour to go until this event starts! The password has now been released to Qualified Members!
    According to the lobby it's just under two hours...
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
    Thanks ong, I'll look into this.
    cant reg?
    You must be a Qualified Member to play in this tournament: http://www.flopturnriver.com/pokerfo...ss-191430.html
    cancelled tournament
    Sorry guys, I'll see if we can advertise the next one more to make sure it runs!
    'gg'
    Are these not running anymore on Bwin
    I'm missing the direct-sign-up ones ... sniff sniff
    I'm going to be talking to Bwin about this week to increase numbers as they aren't working in the current form - I'm not sure if we'll be able to sort something for this month but they'll be back from next month hopefully!
    ill wait until next month before signing up to bwin, if we have added mtt it,ll be good to join in