Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Blogs and Operations

stuff. (nsfw mebbe)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ahahahahaha

ship page4
    Last edited by givememyleg; 11-18-2010 at 09:52 PM.
    today was another long day of internet pokers another 6k hands another 3.5bi. starting to feel fatigue or mebbe its not fatigue mebbe it's the plethora of other things i would like to be doing right now, sighadoodles. atleast like i can grind these days without wanting to quit every 5s mostly because it takes a lot longer to get a fr grind setup than it does a 6m so when i start playing i don't want to insta quit because its an asspain finding tables comparably. i hope i can put in a lot of volume this weekend cause its the lollerweekend, fridayfish fry and such. a hudge drag on playing poker is the times you want to do something is the time the tables are the abso best, kinda unfortunate but w/e. this entire thing has been a ramble and i've said nothing useful whatsoever. anyway this weekend i want to play atleast 25 hours between friday and sunday but i'm not entirely sure if i can do it. gl me i suppose. hopefullys lots of ptbbs and vpps. shout out to jinxx, we all misses u sir =(

?wut
    just gonna update this post a bunch today i thinks. so it begins ldo.

YouTube - Oceanlab - Miracle all listen

shiver mah timbers shiver mah sails lol 8/6's. my deadmau5 jango station is the bees knees.

out to eat. feels like me on a good day.YouTube - Above & Beyond pres. OceanLab "On A Good Day" Official Video

Last edited by bikes; 11-19-2010 at 04:41 PM.

?wut
    after various maffs and other such maff like things i need to play a lot make 200k vpps this year. like a whole lot. like iunno 7+ hours a day everyday till the end of the year. 72k vpps is how manys i need. umm jfc thats a lot. however all journeys start somewhere so i guess it's starting here. if i dies of exhaustion tell them i played SC II so i can be cool like those guys who play it for 72 hours straight then die.

or i can just go trance raving with her ^

?wut
    poker grind vs hot party girls...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbickes View Post

or i can just go trance raving with her ^
    she looks more like a swedish house plant
    take her to vegas
    YouTube - swedishhousemafiaTV's Channel
    YouTube - Swedish House Mafia - One (Your Name) [feat. Pharrell]

97166 'til nova baby
    Last edited by daven; 11-21-2010 at 12:54 PM.
    i am in a shocking large amount of pain right now due to a bad headache i acquired from yelling too much at my tv during the pats game. it's very important to yell at the tv otherwise how will the people in the tv know that you are displeased with what they are doing? Exactly. I only played 3.6kish hands today due to football, family guy, boardwalk empire and now this headache, w/e can't win every battle and i'll happily trade a headache for a pats win any given sunday. anyways fr is going well so thats cool and fun. making monies is indeed fun and it's nice having a solid week. getting my vpps is probably going to be very very hard and if anything goes even the slightly bad it's probably going to fail but thats not going to stop me from trying. fortune favors the bold and we all know lee rewards bold and aggressive plays.

sometimes life is tough and u crash truck into mud, nothing to do but smile and slowly work towards fixing it

?wut
    yesssssss
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbickes View Post
    yes, fantastic work on the girl pics bbickes.

note the 30:1 view/post ratio despite regular updates
    Quote Originally Posted by Carroters
    Ambition is fucking great, but you're trying to dig up gold with a rocket launcher and are going to blow the whole lot to shit unless you refine your tools
    played 4.1k hands today. behind pace w/e. won 5bi w/e. pretty soon i'll kick it into gear just not quite yet. umm fr players adjust pretty luls to aggression and thats just awesome. i wish i could write more detailed stuffs but i don't want someone just reading this and having solid read on my reads on the general fr nit or my thought processes. oh one thing i want to clarify. if you call me out on fb don't act all surprised and horrified if i respond in not such a nice way. fire kitchen etc. /drama. anyway wake up tomorrow do it all over again.

?wut
    set over set a few times in 3b pots, ran poorly against fish in 3b pots and a bad hero call in a 3b pot. umm in general 3b pots did not go my way at all so w/e am annoying taking the rest of the day off. i'll probably be playing again in 5 hours cause lol taking a day off. pic describes how i feel atm

?wut
    visited gramma today, very sad. she has dementia and her mind is fading quickly. its more tough on mum than it is for me seeing as the person who raised and took care of her and well yeah. i really couldn't describe how tough it must be for mum to be not recognized by gramma. anyway. had a meh day today lost 4 bi in like iunn 5k-6k hands. it happens. i haven't had a losing day since i restarted fr and frankly everything went wrong today but thats fine and okay. i play a fair bit looser against fish than most regs so my short term variance is a lil higher but it works out really well for me. if i only stacked off with the nuts im sure things would be different but then my winrate wouldnt be as high. blah blah blah pedantic material. anyway enough sad stuff amrite? tomorrow is a new day and many hands will be played. oh spent some time with this girl i'm really in to. umm yeah i get attached way to quickly so umm. yeah lets leave it at that! wow i really hope she never reads this blog that would just be creepy. meh w/e

personally i think the chick with oil on her chest is way hotter than raver but raver is so hot so w/e like raver girl is clearly an 11 and oily is like a 12

and yes i base my scales on 1-10. sometimes it varies from 1 to 10, 3 being the highest and 4 being the lowest but for girls its mostly 1-10. the only exception to this is some girls are 15. as in blackjack. as in not sure if you wanna hit it. WHAT UP

?wut
    gold, winnar, etc, glad i read
    when the vpip's are high and the value bets are like razors, who can be safe?
    been drunk alot cause thanksgiving, running pretty bad, but is okay, family and friends drunks. great fun

?wut
    I won't lie and say I read any of this thread. But it is undeniably amazing.
    Love me some raver chicks.
    was that kate moss up there? gross...eat something bitch
    nah that's fat-b. kate moss is the hot chick above him. and don't worry he's since had a lot of bacons and tacos.
    Bbickes who's your avatar?
    Bump.

Your font is massively homosexual, though this should come as no surprise.

Update your shit he who refuses to pie me in the face.

Good job not doing that, asshole.
    I demand more boobs. Also computer enter key is broken so no IRCs for me. Say hi to #pot for me!
    fucking revived.

I told you not to share that pic of my fuck buddy bikes. -___-
    sif
    Don't know what that means, but I'll assume it means, 'Sorry I'm Friend.'
    it has occured to me i am good at ~3 things in this life. pokers, video games and trolling. i have greatly neglected the former of those three due to life issues. i feel okay at the moment and moments like this are becoming more rare, and after reading this blog again i put a lot more effort into this game at one point in my life and i have to start doing that again if i want to be successful as my arrogance and entitlement have held me back.

now ego in poker is an unusual thing in teh pokers. ego always results in you thinking you are better than most everyone else. and this leads into two trains of thought when you lose. either A) well they suck at got lucky but it's k cause i'm better than them. or B) welp they beat me and i'm better than them so how can i learn from this. obviously B) is the train of thought i used to follow and got side tracked into A) over the the last year in a half. gotta fix that and protect mah neck. wu tang clan ain't nothin ta fuck wit

gooby pls
    Now you're back n all, come play gauntlet?
    I'm the king of bongo, baby I'm the king of bongo bong.
    Quote Originally Posted by rong View Post
    Now you're back n all, come play gauntlet?
    not back. just posting here and only here. not playing gauntlet
    and g fucking g merge network. well done.
    Quote Originally Posted by bikes View Post
    it has occured to me i am good at ~3 things in this life. pokers, video games and trolling. i have greatly neglected the former of those three due to life issues. i feel okay at the moment and moments like this are becoming more rare, and after reading this blog again i put a lot more effort into this game at one point in my life and i have to start doing that again if i want to be successful as my arrogance and entitlement have held me back.

now ego in poker is an unusual thing in teh pokers. ego always results in you thinking you are better than most everyone else. and this leads into two trains of thought when you lose. either A) well they suck at got lucky but it's k cause i'm better than them. or B) welp they beat me and i'm better than them so how can i learn from this. obviously B) is the train of thought i used to follow and got side tracked into A) over the the last year in a half. gotta fix that and protect mah neck. wu tang clan ain't nothin ta fuck wit
    Ego and success go together, because lack of ego will prevent you from taking necessary risks.
    Humility and success go together, because lack of humility is the cause of stagnation and mediocrity.
    Even a fool can have great success if he can be taught these two things.
    But, more importantly:
    BIKES ISN'T GONE FOREVER!!
    I'm glad you're still posting, as I don't think we'd maintain acquaintance otherwise, and you've been cool to me. I have appreciated getting to know you in this twisted forum.
    WB bikes

Did I kill your other thread? I really didn't mean to
    I still don't know what gooby means.
    Quote Originally Posted by dranger7070 View Post
    I still don't know what gooby means.

glad to see you back bikes
    i like how this last weeks events combined with today troubles combined with certain posts on this forum make me want to punch a child in the throat.

as someone once said to me.

"you want it one way, but it's the other way"
    followed by
    "thats mad niggerish"
    Your posts makes interwebs mah home.
    bikes, how goes it. Where u livin and water u doin?

-urfriendcbat
    Quote Originally Posted by CBAT View Post
    bikes, how goes it. Where u livin and water u doin?

-urfriendcbat
    friend crobats, is going badly but soon to be much better. finally moving to canada in ~5-7 days with king cap. my estalking of you informs me you are doing well with life and the gf. this is great news. hope everything else is going well for you too. redshouse misses u. true story. as we misses all our frands who arent around anymore

-urfrandbikes
    The poker community is very likely to find a house sized hole in Canada where it hemorrhages money if you two are loving there. good luck bickes.
    Last edited by bikes; 11-04-2012 at 02:58 PM.
    Lol genuine typo but funny so I'm leaving it.
    I approve of this typo.
    fixed that for you. there are have been a collective ~6 people i've let call me that lifetime. i don't plan on adding anyone to that list.
    errr....i think u fixed the wrong typo, Mr bikes Sir.

or is there something ur trying to tell us?
    don't want no tutti-frutti, no lollipop
    When you move into my house, I will start a new bog with some solid goals.

Until then, I'm going to play poker for ~3 hours a day and waste the rest.

Sup ppl?
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleJ View Post
    errr....i think u fixed the wrong typo, Mr bikes Sir.

or is there something ur trying to tell us?
    negative i did not.
    Hmmmm, bikes and M2M less than an hour from me. Maybe my poker skills get better just through osmosis.
    leaving soon. gooby pls.

red hair, freckles. <3
    people have asked what the typo was, it was bickies, all ~6 people to have called me that are girls including someones mom
    I've called you bbickies multiple times.
    I always read bbickes as bickies hence why I said it. I imagine bickies would be the softer, cuddlier, friendlier version of the cool and efficient poker machine bbickes.
    i used to be soft and then i took an arrow to the knee
    dear god, the last time I played poker seriously for any real length of time was the end of 2010? and I was trying to play fucking plo?

this is inspirational that its probably possible if I actually just f do it
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

life zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    i hate everything. so god damn much.
    Come to England, realise how good America and Canada are, feel better.
    UPDATE. canada fell through the Nth time so i kinda just gave that up. W/E, don't want to talk about it. ftp won't send me mah lewts nor let anyone else access my account to send me my lewts so yay ftp. fuckers. and on that note fuck u u.s. gubbmint. fuck you too merge for wrecking player transfers so u.s. players can't have easy quick access to their monies. also i wrote the article today that says online poker in the us is delayed yet again. to that note i have a job and hate every waking second of it.

fuck.

no that's not enough. this is how i feel atm.

on a personal note, i am described to people as a 'elusive recluse' 'mysterious' with 'sightings of me being few and far between'. despite this all being true i am not exactly sure how i feel about it. that and people should not ambush me when i'm getting food out irl. i scare easily these days.
    Last edited by bikes; 11-28-2012 at 03:40 PM.
    Job? Details please.
    Quote Originally Posted by bikes View Post
    UPDATE. canada fell through the Nth time so i kinda just gave that up. W/E, don't want to talk about it. ftp won't send me mah lewts nor let anyone else access my account to send me my lewts so yay ftp. fuckers. and on that note fuck u u.s. gubbmint. fuck you too merge for wrecking player transfers so u.s. players can't have easy quick access to their monies. also i wrote the article today that says online poker in the us is delayed yet again. to that note i have a job and hate every waking second of it.

fuck.

no that's not enough. this is how i feel atm.

on a personal note, i am described to people as a 'elusive recluse' 'mysterious' with 'sightings of me being few and far between'. despite this all being true i am not exactly sure how i feel about it. that and people should not ambush me when i'm getting food out irl. i scare easily these days.
    re the first bold, didn't you sell your ftp balance to a red pro?
    re the second bold - aren't jobs ridiculous?!
    Quote Originally Posted by daven View Post
    re the first bold, didn't you sell your ftp balance to a red pro?
    re the second bold - aren't jobs ridiculous?!
    yes, but i had pending cashouts from when BF hit and ftp finally honored those when they repopened.

i fucking hate my job.
    before i peace for work.

skylar grey pls.
    ride my bicycle.

thx.
    adderall does wonderful things for my productivity. unfortunately too much of it induces mania and i get headaches and crippling stomach aches from it as well =(.

today i have a bunch of stuff to get done and it's being very helpful.

i'ma write an incredibly personal post in this blog one of these and i beg everyone's forgiveness in advance.
    Looking forward to it, keep plugging away bud.

Typed bluffing instead of plugging by accident, so plugging or bluffing whichever you prefer.
    I forgive you bikes.
    “Right thoughts produce right actions and right actions produce work which will be a material reflection for others to see of the serenity at the center of it all”

Put hero on a goddamn range part II- The 6max years

Quote Originally Posted by d0zer View Post
    start using your brain more and vagina less

Quote Originally Posted by kingnat View Post
    Members who's signature is a humorous quote about his/herself made by someone who is considered a notable member of the FTR community to give themselves a sense of belonging.
    I forgive you bikes, and remember google promises It Gets Better.
    Isn't there amphetamine in that Shit? That gives me mania and stomach aches. Dunno what's with the forgiveness, ain't nothing to forgive.
    ...yet
    sigh. i had this long post written out with all this blah blah blah stuff. but at the end of the day, everyone has their own shit to deal with. some more than others. it's never fair but unfortunately for better or worse everyone has to deal with their own shit the best way that they can.

There are two ways to deal with shit. You can distract yourself via drugs/entertainment or you can bleed it out through internal suffering. In my short life I found bleeding better than ignoring.
    what sorcery allowed you to post in a locked thread?
    My guess is he hasn't lost his mod powers.
    Ha. Didn't realize it was locked. Ill self remove if you like.
    np sir, just was curious
    Moar posting in locked threads. But there should be no moar!