Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Gauntlet: The Online Poker League

Gauntlet in the holiday season

Default Gauntlet in the holiday season

As you may have noticed, the number of players per game have been lower in the past few games than they were in the earliest games.

This is largely due to the fact that it's the holiday season and many are away or with families or busy shopping. Please hang in there and bear with us. We still have many games to go and we're only taking breaks on Christmas Day and New Year's Day (both of which happen to fall on Sunday here in the States this year). Attendance will rise again very soon as people get back to their routine schedules.

Happy holidays, Gauntlet Players!
    i've been gone because of school and exams. i'm sooo there for this sunday though
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnord View Post
    Why poker fucks with our heads: it's the master that beats you for bringing in the paper, then gives you a milkbone for peeing on the carpet.

blog: http://donkeybrainspoker.com/

Watch me stream $200 hyper HU and $100 Spins on Twitch!
    ive been gone because ive usually been asleep, im on the worst sched now thanks to school ill try and make some in this season just to get more people in em
    I am that fish...

currently broke as a joke...
    I'll be gone, i will be at home for CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS, parents hate poker which = no poker for a nigglpypuff like me even though im str8t bankin .