Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumBeginners Circle

Well, it ended up being BCP!!!!

Default Well, it ended up being BCP!!!!

HA,

so my relentless freerolling on acr/bcp finaly paid off fellas. I'll tell ya what too. I forgot how much fun tourney's can be, and torturing!!!

I played 39 fr's total: i had 20 under 30 place finishes, you have to hit the top ten to win at least .55. i finished 12th twice today, and just finally busted in 9th.

so i have .55 to start with. I guess i'll hit the 2nl .60 cap games at first. See what i can do with this roll...lol

hey, it's a start, and i got nothing else to do. I'll keep playing the fr's too.

later guys
    "We're all just a million little gods causing rainstorms, turning every good thing to rust...."AF
    Get on stars and I'll ship you a dollar.

That's nearly x2 more profit, and no wading knee deep through a muddy field full of droolers.

wp though. I remember freerolls. Sitting up for hours to win a ticket. If you're really lucky, you get a table full of reasonably well stacked sitters, so you can build a stack with relentless minraises. It's almost sad when you get aces.
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    ongies gonna ong
    Weld, what's your motivation for freerolling? Are you unable to deposit or something?
    Congratulations, you've won your dick's weight in sweets! Decode the message in the above post to find out how to claim your tic-tac
    Wow, talk about a grind!
    Quote Originally Posted by Luco View Post
    Weld, what's your motivation for freerolling? Are you unable to deposit or something?

yeah bro , i shattered my ankle, and waiting for these insurance companies has been a nightmare, so i just don't have the funds to deposit. so ive just been freerolling on ACR and BCP. tryin to win a couple and get a grind going....

ONg, than for the offer but I'm a yankee and can't play on stars
    "We're all just a million little gods causing rainstorms, turning every good thing to rust...."AF
    Well best of luck! Once you get your roll off the ground maybe you should start a blog here
    Congratulations, you've won your dick's weight in sweets! Decode the message in the above post to find out how to claim your tic-tac
    oh i def will luco, let's see what i can can do . i used to have a blog, but lock robbed me of my winnings

Default Gl!

Gl Gl Gl! These are a brutal grind to try and hit lol