Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumPoker News, Reviews, Tools

Adrian Mateos Becomes First EPT Winner from Spain

Default Adrian Mateos Becomes First EPT Winner from Spain

20-year old Adrian Mateos of Spain became the first Spanish EPT winner this week by besting a field of 564 entrants for a payday of €1,082,000 in the EPT Season 11 Grand Final in Monte Carlo. The event buy-in was €10,000 and featured an extremely tough table including Norway's Johnny Lodden (4th place) and German superstar Ole Schemion (6th place).

EPT Season 12 begins in August during the Estrellas Poker Tour in Barcelona. The European Poker Tour is sponsored by PokerStars, the largest online poker site worldwide (not available to players in the United States).

To receive a 100% initial deposit bonus up to $600, compete in the world's largest online poker tournaments and play against enormous amounts of players in Cash Games and Zoom Poker, sign up for a PokerStars account here!
    GG to him,at 20 year to win 1M E and the title of EPT,sick runn I remeber me at 20 year trying to build a bankroll from freerolls,and than 0.01/0.02 cash limit,lol
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerChildKpo View Post
    I remeber me at 20 year trying to build a bankroll from freerolls,and than 0.01/0.02 cash limit,lol
    lol, Me 23 and I'm still playing freerolls and cash is not expensive nl2-nl5
    He has a lot of good results (Total Live Earnings $3,456,081). It deserves such a title.