Poker ForumFTR Community

Tim Horton's this morning

Default Tim Horton's this morning

Everything bagel, toasted.

Herb & garlic cream cheese.
    Tomatoes
    Bacon.

fffffffffyeah (#thisiswhyimfat)

Coffee regular cuz tim's coffee is too sub-par to drink black. I only enjoy good coffee black.
    which of these are code words for sex?
    bacon, everything, and garlic
    The supermarket here didn't have garlic for four days recently.
    sorry to hear about your dry spell kiwi -- I guess you've been actively spanking like a caged chimp.
    Drive-thru? My condolences for another fucked up order.
    Quote Originally Posted by BankItDrew View Post
    Drive-thru? My condolences for another fucked up order.
    it was intentional and delicious. Coulda been all right with some cucumbers also.
    Quote Originally Posted by d0zer View Post
    it was intentional and delicious. Coulda been all right with some cucumbers also.
    I was implying that there's a 50/50 chance of a Timmy's drive-thru employee fail.
    Quote Originally Posted by BankItDrew View Post
    I was implying that there's a 50/50 chance of a Timmy's drive-thru employee fail.
    I must run pretty good then, but I'd never order food so specific over drivethru -- walked over from work. Good to get legs going at least once in the day. f'n sedentary office dayjobs
    Timmy's is definitely sub-par coffee now that I do drink mine black as well. Surprised at how some of the other donut shops are ranking these days for my coffee choices. Country style and McD's actually have decent coffee. Not great mind you but decent.
    McD's used to be horrible, but a few years ago they started using different stuff and it's actually better than tim's now.

Actually, the PC organic fair trade whatever that wiff usually makes me in the morning is better than all the above.
    What's a Tim Horton?
    That's how winners play; we convince the other guy he's making all the right moves.
    Quote Originally Posted by BooG690 View Post
    What's a Tim Horton?
    Canadian Starbucks. It's where we get our coffee fix but unlike Americans and Starbucks, Tim Hortons are polite and don't think they are the shit and the only one in existence that matters.

And +1 to the PC fair trade. I french press my coffee in the mornings now before work. Been trying the Organic Kickass 454 for a change this week
    So at the Canadian Starbucks, the coffee sucks? Makes no sense.
    That's how winners play; we convince the other guy he's making all the right moves.
    we have starbucks also, tim horton's is just "blue collar starbucks".

starbucks coffee isn't bad, I just rarely can bring myself to go in there and figure out how to just order a fucking large black.
    Not to 95% of Canadians that drink coffee, only the few that know the difference. In Canada, we would be shunned for saying it sucks too.
    What's a Tim Horton?
    It's a real life "Stan Mikita's" from Wayne's World.
    Some days it feels like I've been standing forever, waiting for the bank teller to return so I can cash in all these Sklansky Bucks.
    i'm assuming dozers wife found out about his posts and he is now forced to type in code to convey his sexual activities with the rest of us.
    Makes perfect sense to me. In the UK the Starbucks coffee is pretty shit, much rather go to Neros if I'm going to a chain. In fact, I'd prob choose Costa Coffee over Starbucks as well.

Come to think of it, I had Starbucks in Bangkok and it seemed really similar to Starbucks in the UK. Is it not pretty much the same everywhere?
    I'm the king of bongo, baby I'm the king of bongo bong.
    Some people like good coffee. Make sense now?
    Coffee gets me pretty high. And also shit my pants.
    First law of any thread by daven in the commune - The more replies, the higher the chance of thread being requested closed.
    ya well if you guys keep talking about my wife then it'll happen
    OCCUPY TIM HORTONS!
    Quote Originally Posted by d0zer View Post
    ya well if you guys keep talking about my wife then it'll happen
    +

Quote Originally Posted by Monty3038 View Post
    OCCUPY TIM HORTONS!
    =

occupy dozer's wife?
    Quote Originally Posted by reDZill4 View Post
    +

=

occupy dozer's wife?
    Ok... wait... maybe...
    Does anyone actually eat the muffin stumps??? This isn't just an episode of Seinfeld, it's a real thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyLaRue View Post
    Does anyone actually eat the muffin stumps??? This isn't just an episode of Seinfeld, it's a real thing.
    I take one big bite into them without removing the paper, then throw out the rest #firstworldgratuity
    I take the whole thing out then eat from the bottom up
    Congratulations, you've won your dick's weight in sweets! Decode the message in the above post to find out how to claim your tic-tac