Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default A milli

Self explanatory.

2025/1000000
    Last edited by Micro2Macro; 01-04-2013 at 04:38 PM.
    Gogo also wouldn't it be better to look at this in terms of monthly goals as opposed to knowing you have like 998k VPP to go.
    How many $$$ and how long to get to 2025? Multiply both by 500
    to get an idea how many $$$ and how long to get to 1000000.
    Last edited by eberetta1; 01-01-2013 at 11:51 PM.
    It takes 2 years to learn to talk, but a lifetime to learn when to shut up.
    sneeeeeeeee
    Please do the Dr Evil pinky to mouth thing when you hit one meelion veeeps. Also, GL sir
    Congratulations, you've won your dick's weight in sweets! Decode the message in the above post to find out how to claim your tic-tac
    How about a million dollars...eh? Eh?[/resultsoriented]
    Last edited by CBAT; 01-02-2013 at 02:09 PM.
    first, you spelled milli wrong =(

LIL WAYNE WOULD BE UPSET

second, good luck

third, i, like crobats, thought this stood for a milli dorrar
    thirding that third.
    looking forward to following the progress!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnord View Post
    Why poker fucks with our heads: it's the master that beats you for bringing in the paper, then gives you a milkbone for peeing on the carpet.

blog: http://donkeybrainspoker.com/

Watch me stream $200 hyper HU and $100 Spins on Twitch!
    Quote Originally Posted by bikes View Post

LIL WAYNE WOULD BE UPSET

second, good luck

heh, so I did. will edit tomorrow so I do not further anger LW, or you, or anyone else of worthiness. thank you for the luck wishes sir.

lol @ milli dollar guys. I am talking VPPS, speaking of which, the count is at 8233/1000000.
    Quote Originally Posted by bikes View Post

LIL WAYNE WOULD BE UPSET

second, good luck

Thought this said "I like crobats" at first. I'm really letting myself down.

Good start with VPPs. Get ahead early because playing catch up is almost always bad.

I don't want to hear of a burn out in March and cancellation on your SNE grind either!
    Good luck getting your mirrion dorrars!
    i like crobats
    Is that the splice of rats and crows?
    I'm the king of bongo, baby I'm the king of bongo bong.
    Quote Originally Posted by rong View Post
    Is that the splice of rats and crows?
    no wait, I mean bats and crows, rats and crows spliced would be people from Croatia.
    I'm the king of bongo, baby I'm the king of bongo bong.
    Quote Originally Posted by rong View Post
    no wait, I mean bats and crows, rats and crows spliced would be people from Croatia.
    It's just my Pokemon form
    9400/1000000

fml lost my RSA token. not sure when ill be able to grind now.
    Not good! Need backup.
    stars gives u a long list of back up passwords with the rsa should this event ever occur >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Micro2Macro View Post
    9400/1000000

Pretty sure if you email Stars and explain what's happened and prove your identity with passport etc there's a decent chance they'll disable the RSA key
    9400/1000000

If you e-mail stars they'll call you within a couple hours after you reply to their reply to confirm who you are etc. I broke mine once.

Of course I am like 3 days late but it's good for other people to see this I guess. Also vamo!
    had to use up a password from my sheet but found the RSA the next day! thanks for helping me out guys, I forgot about that emergency sheet.

Ive been working really hard to balance work and life and I feel like things are moving in the right direction thanks to having the right mentors. Im getting in better shape after going to the gym for almost 2 months now consistently. Still need to work on eating better, but getting there.

17052/milli
    Im getting in better shape after going to the gym for almost 2 months now consistently. Still need to work on eating better, but getting there.
    major accomplishment imo, congrats
    Why poker fucks with our heads: it's the master that beats you for bringing in the paper, then gives you a milkbone for peeing on the carpet.

thanks donkbee. I am coming down with nasty cold. So much for getting to gym as much as I intended to this week. Hopefully will bounce back by the weekend at the latest. Drinking lots of water + eating semi decent. No mcd's at all this year so far, tho I did eat @ BK the other weekend when out @ bar.

25503/milli
    Dealer: mrak1988 has two pair, Jacks and Eights
    Dealer: newguy89 has two pair, Queens and Jacks
    Dealer: Hand #92152641719 (Second Board): newguy89 wins pot ($206) withtwo pair, Queens and Jacks
    newguy89: u have the brain capacity of a small rat
    Big_Poppa191: HAHAHA THATS AWESOME

<3 for the fans

30744/milli
    Last edited by Micro2Macro; 01-10-2013 at 10:41 PM.
    Ive been working really hard to balance work and life and I feel like things are moving in the right direction thanks to having the right mentors. Im getting in better shape after going to the gym for almost 2 months now consistently. Still need to work on eating better, but getting there.
    nice work on the gym, fit is a good state to be. Can't really see being fit as anything other than a positive for poker.
    what are you doing re mentoring on the work-life balance front?

Big_Poppa191: HAHAHA THATS AWESOME

<3 for the fans

30744/milli
    good to see that you're on pace. Keep the updates coming in.
    Thought process of your typical CAP reg:

"omg ACES! I better play this in a way totally different than any other hand in my range to fool my opponent!" *plays hand in retarded way* "OH YEAH THAT FEELS SO GOOD MMMMMM JUST MILKED HIM FOR 3 BIG BLINDS CUZ I DIDNT BET BET SHOVE AND BLOW HIM OUT OF THE POT" *ejaculates*

Starting to really fall in love with this game.

36322/milli
    haha

made official decision to visit Montreal this weekend for some live grind. playing a $500+50 deep tourney and will be grinding some cash on side.

until then its vpp grind madness. too busy to be drinking much either (aside from weekends out), this sne thing is keeping me fully occupied. have like 1-2 glasses of red wine a night b4 bed while I read. I think all traces of addictive traits are being channeled directly into poker. And that's what I want for now.

42084/milli
    Last edited by Micro2Macro; 01-15-2013 at 12:07 AM.
    have fun with the live poker!
    do you think that your cap experience will provide a solid edge once you get down to the 20-30bb stage of tournaments?
    re poker and addiction. I wonder if it's possible to get to the point of being able to pay the bills from it without going through periods of poker-addiction. Enjoy stacking veeps.
    Tried to send you a PM, but it is hidden.

Can you pass along any short stacking articles you've held on to and found very beneficial?

1 <3
    Quote Originally Posted by CBAT View Post
    Tried to send you a PM, but it is hidden.

Can you pass along any short stacking articles you've held on to and found very beneficial?

1 <3
    Hey man inbox me on Facebook and we can chat a bit about that
    I miiight also play that tourney at Playground Saturday, will let u know.
    Nine to five is how to survive - I ain't trying to survive / I'm trying to live it to the limit and love it a lot //

Can offer RB deals on most sites, PM me.
    To quote Phil Galfond, 'hey guys'.

I busto'd the tourney about 6hrs into first day so I decided played live cash for the rest of my stay in Montreal (which ended up going well). I now have some catching up to do with my VPPs. I ended up staying at a deep 2/5 game till 4am because it was too good to leave, then drove straight home after and crashed around 8:30am. Sleep schedule (lol @ calling it a schedule) is super fucked and am trying to figure out wtf I'm going to do about it. So far my plan is to go to sleep within an hour or so then wake up around 4pm and grind it out on coffee till around 4am then crash and work on progressively waking up earlier till I get it going before noon. Need to renew gym membership tomorrow so will workout hard when I go and hopefully that will help me fall asleep earlier.

I'll drop in for an update later this week.

57296/milli
    berating russians is so +EV. they always get so mad. id post a hh as an example but have too many to choose from after today.

72788/milli
    Took a day off to maintain some life balance. Bit behind pace now but ramping up the volume for next few days.

78,401/milli
    81,591/milli

Spent the day doing other shit besides poker for the most part and now watching a vid or two before I crash. I still managed 3k vpp though over a couple sessions so I'm fairly happy with that. I do find I'm auto piloting a ton lately though, so I'm going to keep my phone AND music off during sessions tomorrow (plan on grinding out at least 5k vpps). Must master the focus. Probably going to focus on poker all weekend, though I am meeting up w/ a friend to chill for a bit (like 2hours max so will be a decent break from grind and help me recharge by getting the fk out of here).

Tomorrow is also gym day (chest and something I can't remember what the sheet tells me but a friend of mine who is a serious boxer has me on a program of sort) I am making some decent progress, I am now dead lifting quite a bit for my weight class despite not taking this shit too seriously - alright I take dead lifts very seriously for some reason idk why people hate them because I'd fucking marry deadlifts if they could just clean my house and cook and shit. I do need to get me some chalk though because my hands sweat so badly that the bar just likes to slide off despite my body not being tired of lifting. I will admit to slacking on cardio. I fucking hate running and shit on a treadmill, outside is fine, but weather is fucking ice age style at the present time.

I think my BF% is going up from eating more. I will work harder on the diet at some point, have already made some significant changes, but too much change at once is just too much for my willpower to handle. I have incorporated fish oil supplements, multivitamin and whey protein for regular intake and have been keeping up the habit of taking them so pat on back to myself. I rarely miss this stuff because the oil/vitamins are kept right next to my coffee machine which I frequent multiple times daily. Fat from the milk I mix w/ whey is probably what's doing it for the BF% increase. I'm going to start running/biking in spring but until then fuck that shit I'll stick to just lifting at gym. By April I'll probably be ready for some cutting? Idk wtf the lingo bullshit is or if its even relevant for me. I'm not a body builder, just trying to avoid slipping back into underweight territory + being fit is great for the body/mind and such. The benefit of shedding an ounce or two of fat on treadmill does not outweigh the amount of pain I have to suffer on that fucker. Running around the hood is cool though and I can live with that - weather permitting. Anyway....

Back to poker: I find if I am not auto piloting/distracted I can play more tables effectively, so I am really going to lock it down and get shit done tomorrow so I can post a decent VPP count for the month of January. If the 5/10 games are good it's possible I hit 90k, but we will see...
    Last edited by Micro2Macro; 01-31-2013 at 12:08 AM.
    sick thread, nearly supernova in January alone is amazing.

what do you think your biggest leak at the tables is at the moment?
    my hands sweat so badly that the bar just likes to slide off
    have u tried using an alternating grip (one hand palm forward, the other palm backward)?

or maybe wrist straps (ooh, oooh controversial that one...cue jyms)?
    don't want no tutti-frutti, no lollipop
    Is there any argument against chalk though? Seems like the easy no-brainer option.
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwiMark View Post
    Is there any argument against chalk though?
    none here; never tried it though so can't say one way or t'other.

alternate grip always works for me, and is no-cost, no-forget-o, so even less-brainer, imo
    don't want no tutti-frutti, no lollipop
    Yeah good point that your way's way better, I was also asking 'cause I use chalk for (my very occasional) climbing and wanted to know if it was secretly doing anything bad to my hands or lungs or whatever.
    Nothing wrong with chalk. Definitely helps with deadlifts. I too love deadlifts. They are awesome. And sweaty hands suck for deadlifts! Chalk is the way to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pascal View Post

I can probably answer this one for him but I'd like to see what his current answer is.

edit: He kind of answered it in the first paragraph in his post prior to yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Icanhastreebet View Post
    I can probably answer this one for him but I'd like to see what his current answer is.

edit: He kind of answered it in the first paragraph in his post prior to yours.
    I meant like specifically about auto piloting - calling too much pre, 3betting against static ranges, not taking enough notes ,etc

Not paying enough attention is for sure #1.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleJ View Post
    have u tried using an alternating grip (one hand palm forward, the other palm backward)?

Last time I went I did try the alternating grip but at that point my hands were already beyond sweaty so it didn't noticeably help.
    I meant like specifically about auto piloting - calling too much pre, 3betting against static ranges, not taking enough notes ,etc
    Well I think the not paying attention makes estimating ranges in real time difficult because if you aren't aware of what level of adjustment your opponents are on then you can end up making really costly mistakes if you stray to far away from a balanced strategy on the regular.

I guess I should talk more about stuff in this thread more often because it looks like there's some interest in the topics I covered. FWIW I will be starting up a new blog soon off FTR, though it will be low content/aimed at a general audience (family/friends/poker players, whoever) covering life as a poker player. Anything very poker specific will be thrown in this thread (i.e vpp updates).
    Last edited by Micro2Macro; 01-31-2013 at 01:41 PM.
    FWIW I will be starting up a new blog soon off FTR, though it will be low content/aimed at a general audience (family/friends/poker players, whoever) covering life as a poker player.
    cool. i enjoyed reading your old one.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleJ View Post

I've never liked the alternate grip, I use chalk but always use straps on my heaviest lifts because I don't want my grip to be the failing point when doing the last set or two but never use them for all sets so that my grip gets better.
    Since you started this have you gone 7 days without a drink?
    I have, yes.

been getting out more and cut ties with this degen girl I was seeing for a bit that was interfering with shit

had to take a few days off to study this week and do shit other than poker because ive been downswinging really hard, but seem to have it under control now.

fun fact: apparently nits still don't ever bluff the river in 2013. regardless of stakes.
    101,108/milli

lol finally passed 100k jesus fucking christ. pulling all nighter to move ahead and get sleep schedule reversed to something relatively normal. missed 2 workouts in a row because it got too screwed and im itching like crazy to get to the gym because im addicted now. probably doing 5 days this week because of it.
    Last edited by Micro2Macro; 02-10-2013 at 08:31 AM.
    go go go
    went to gym

benched more than my body weight. first attempt this year. ship it im jacked nigga

now im eating ground beef and eggs till i pass out. nom
    Last edited by Micro2Macro; 02-10-2013 at 03:52 PM.
    I guess benching 110lbs when ur 105lbs is good... I kid I kid!!
    Quote Originally Posted by CBAT View Post
    I guess benching 110lbs when ur 105lbs is good... I kid I kid!!
    104 bro.

that makes it a full plate and a pound over my weight a thank u
    going on 5 hours for this sesh

games too good to quit yet have to get up at 9 tomorrow. fuck it, vpps. tomorrow is my day off so i can deal w/ being tired.

feels good to be back

135k/milli
    going on 5 hours for this sesh

games too good to quit yet have to get up at 9 tomorrow. fuck it, vpps. tomorrow is my day off so i can deal w/ being tired.

feels good to be back

135k/milli
    grindgrindgrind
    http://www.flopturnriver.com/pokerfo...-a-153854.html

Join IRC. Now.

<Cobra> Nobody folds an A BvB, that's absurd
    update:

been away mostly for a bit due to a family matter, but now i am back on the grind heavy this week since ive got some ground to cover.

for past few weeks ive pretty much been loving life which is a first in awhile. im getting fitter, healthier, getting out more, and overall becoming more balanced. big props to my friends who crush life that have helped nudge me in the right direction. as for my more degen friends, i still love you guys but ill be seeing you a bit less this year. have lots of + changes to lifestyle underway.

gl on and off the tables guys, ill check in later.
    for past few weeks ive pretty much been loving life which is a first in awhile. im getting fitter, healthier, getting out more, and overall becoming more balanced.
    fuck yeah bro, nh
    Keep this shit up man!
    Axeman740 wins the internet:

Dealer: NutPopper, it's your turn. You have 8 seconds to act
    Dealer: Regular time for player NutPopper has expired, TIME BANK has beenactivated
    Axeman740: ffs
    Dealer: Axeman740, it's your turn. You have 8 seconds to act
    Axeman740: it takkes 50 seconds to do that does it you jizz truck
    Dealer: Hand #95403320574: NutPopper wins pot ($30)

not sure if its sad or awesome that this is the highlight of my day, but regardless, hats off to this man.
    the most powerful words a man yelled to me one day on the street finally make sense.

'no structure'
    183,500/milli

tomorrow is another serious grind day, got some ground to cover.
    183,500/milli

tomorrow is another serious grind day, got some ground to cover.
    get it done
    This will be a general life update since I haven't posted one in awhile.

Last year I got off track a bit after a huge downswing which made me pretty much stop grinding, and a long, never ending binge of degeneracy ensued since I had nothing else going on. At one point I weighed myself and was 126 pounds (I'm 5 ft 10). I couldn't eat a full meal without feeling like shit I was in such awful shape and constantly dehydrated. I've always been thin but this was beyond awful. This year I have been hitting the gym consistently and going pretty hard most days for a few months now. I weighed in at 144 pounds the other day (was 130ish when I started training). People are starting to come up to me and tell me they are seeing results which is a pretty cool. Never worked out long enough in the past with consistency to actually get recognized for it so that is motivating to keep it up the habit. I have improved my diet tenfold as well (this goes hand in hand with gym gains). I eat frequently throughout the day now, never skip meals, don't drink a lot, and have eliminated all 'other' substances that were doing horrors to my health.

I recommend anyone who doesn't workout regularly to just do it and not make excuses. Give it time and all areas of your life will improve alongside. There's gotta be something you do that is really just a waste (i.e. watching tv, drinking, whatever) that gives you short term gain but has no real value which you can cut back on to give yourself the time to take care of yourself. Set some goals then do your research and build a routine that will help you achieve those goals, whether it be weight loss, weight gain, running a mile in a certain time - through experience failing at exercise in the past, I think the trick is to set some sort of attainable target, and then follow through in reaching it. Then once you become addicted to the exercise routine it no longer feels like its 'work', it just happens. Personally my routine has been set up for building lean muscle, but everyone has different goals. Maybe yours is lose a bunch of weight rather than gain, maybe you just want to get out more and go for a run to enjoy the outdoors. Whatever it is, do it even if you don't feel like it, because after you'll be thankful you did.

I now feel less tired, sleep better, am more focused at poker, I don't have the urge to do drugs/alcohol come mid afternoon (or even at all, though usually I have a beer or glass of wine with my biggest meal of the day). I also cut out all fast food (I don't even have a 'cheat day' although on select weekends out I'll eat whatever the venue offers), eat a lot more eggs and veges, while minimizing carbs and sodium - steps I've done to this are switch from the standard quaker oatmeal in those packets to a bag of whole oats (sodium free). I will eat subway if I'm out and need food fast, but I don't get bread: I order a meatball salad. Fuck that shitty processed carb factory. It's been almost 3 weeks since my last slice of pizza

If you play poker for a living, balance is so god damn important. If you don't have balance in your life and all you care about is grinding for monies as soon as shit hits the fan with that, you won't have anything positive to fall back on - therefore after experiencing this myself I advise all pros/aspiring pros to have things they work hard at other than poker, and when poker doesn't go your way, spend some more time doing your other thing until you feel ready to get back to it. I am pretty thankful to have people in my life who are crushing to help me out with their good advice and guidance. Sadly, some people don't have anyone there to influence them to make + decisions/changes, so they end up falling into a deep pit of degeneracy. This statement alone means you should do what you can to keep up a good positive social network and be mindful of when you feel like it is deteriorating. Friends are important yo.

Paging jyms or other diet experts: For vitamins I am taking a multi, D3, and Nutrasea fish oil. Are there any others I should consider adding? I eat about 6 eggs a day, a few servings of meat (ground beef, chicken, or fish - steak maybe 2x a week), couple servings of veges (still not getting enough of these), whole oats, and a whey protein shakes w/ milk (on gym days I have 2 but one is with water). I drink a lot of apple juice, and sometimes grape. Tons of water on days I workout, probably not enough on off days. 1-2 cups of coffee daily, and recently been having 1 cup of green tea with a banana (yep I take them together ). Open to suggestions for tweaking diet.
    re: more veggies, I rock the Joe Rogan style shake in the morning - chuck into the blender a bunch of veggies like kale, spinach, some celery, some cucumber, whatever else you can think of that's watery and vegetabley and then drink it down - I can't claim it's yummy but it's closer to tasteless than tasting bad, and if you chuck in some ginger or something you can give it a bit of a kick.

I don't know exactly how much useful stuff I'm getting out of it but it makes me feel good and seems to help keep me be way more regular to boot
    I would add a shitload of Vit C and if you really are looking to add more you won't go wrong with adding 325mg of magnesium a few times a day and 20mg Zinc at night right before bed.

If you want, you could swap out the multi for a greens drink too but we may start splitting hairs with that.

Lastly, Creatine is awesome, 100% safe and will do wonders for you in the gym over a long period of time. Without a doubt it's probably the most tested and true supplement that works for everyone when taken properly.
    Nice post. Balance, health, fitness, and good friends are pretty much a prescription for life - pro poker player or not.

Quote Originally Posted by jyms View Post
    I would add a shitload of Vit C and if you really are looking to add more you won't go wrong with adding 325mg of magnesium a few times a day and 20mg Zinc at night right before bed.

If you want, you could swap out the multi for a greens drink too but we may start splitting hairs with that.

Lastly, Creatine is awesome, 100% safe and will do wonders for you in the gym over a long period of time. Without a doubt it's probably the most tested and true supplement that works for everyone when taken properly.
    Jyms - question re creatine. Is this mostly something that only assists in muscle growth, or does it do other things to? I know a bunch of people who have used it to help make more muscle, and only one person who had any problems that may (?) have been attributed to it (basically their muscles grew too fast and they ended up with something like compartment syndrome).

re veg smoothies or whatever. You're probably doing fine on that front, but i'll suggest something - I like yoghurt-teaspoon spirulina-kale-banana-berries-juice-other leafy vegetables chucked together in a blender for 30 seconds as a pretty healthy kickstart.
    I've never heard of compartment syndrome being attributed to creatine use. Creatine is actually not a muscle builder but aids in anaerobic capacity. What it does in layman's terms is if you can bench 150 lbs for 10 reps 3 times, loading creatine over a few days will assist you in actually being able to do 2-5 more reps since it is the fuel source for those muscle contractions. It's the added workload you do that will help with muscle growth.
    Last edited by jyms; 03-28-2013 at 04:04 PM.
    M2M great post of balancing life. Congrats on making a commitment to your health. This is one you'll never regret indeed. I wish I would have done so at your age instead of your grandfathers!
    I've made some big diet changes very similar to your's but I have eliminated grains pretty much completely from my diet. I eat a shit ton of veggies and meet. gyms is spot on with the magnesium and zinc as well.
    Keep rocking life sir!
    "You start the game with a full pot o’ luck and an empty pot o’ experience...
    The object is to fill the pot of experience before you empty the pot of luck."

Quote Originally Posted by XxStacksxX View Post
    Do you have testicles? If so, learn to bet like it
    Hey guys thanks for your input. I've added zinc and magnesium to my vitamin intake now. As for creatine, I may add that in later this year if I really peak at the gym. I still am slacking a bit on the veges so need to step it up there. Working on subbing them in for grains in almost all circumstances. Example: Started asking for no rice/potatoes/high carb sides when eating out and just double up the greens. I actually can't even remember the last time I had Mcdonalds/Equivalent to it, though I think it was sometime in March. Subway is roughly a bi or tri weekly visit which I prefer to avoid and really only grab it if on the road and have no better options. I have ordered pizza though a couple times which my goal for this month is to not do at all. If I'm in Toronto I usually grab a burrito once or twice, but that's about as far as I go. I am pretty happy with my eating though still aiming to improve bit by bit.

I hear a lot about people eliminating carbs and sugars as much as possible but should we be eating at least some amount (specifcally post workout?). I've got my hands on this rice pasta which is wheat and gluten free and am thinking that may be the healthiest option. Would be interesting to hear others thoughts on that.

Here's a breakdown of what I'm eating like now at home for those interested followers. Let me know what you guys think:
    pre breakfast: bowl of whole oats in morning w/ multivitamin and fish oils + coffee or green tea
    breakfast: 3 scrambled eggs, small side of fruit or fruit juice
    snacks: sunflower seeds or mixed nuts
    lunch: chicken/fish/steak (one of the 3) w/ either salad or veges or both
    snacks: more seeds, salad
    dinner: chick/fish/steak typically, sometimes ground beef mixed with veges as a kind of salad thing. add a side of the rice pasta here usually when dinner is post workout (protein shake w/ water will be taken immediately after workout).
    late: seeds, salad, chicken, eggs, fruit, whole oats or cereal (thinking of cutting the cereal down to weekends only or something since iirc its highish in sugar and carbs - vector brand). protein shake before bed w/ zinc supp. Magnesium are nommed a couple times during day with meals 2x usually.

I usually have 1-2 drinks, beer or wine w/ dinner. 1x a week a couple scotches after. Been pretty clean on the alcohol intake lately, actually going to do a little cleanse attempt and hold off on it for a couple weeks entirely (working on eliminating as much sugar as possible in meantime as well) until my brothers bday. 2 days w/o any. Haven't lost my mind yet...

I stumbled across this website - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/#axzz2SDpOxlRM - the other day and after scanning through a few articles it seems like a good read for those of you who are interested in healthy living. I'm open to discussing any of the ideas in there in this blog.

Ok I could talk about food forever since I'm an addict. Now onto Poker...

In April I decided to take a step back from volume and spend more time working on improving my game. I fell behind even further on SNE pace, however, after making some adjustments my results improved significantly. Ive decided to continue this trend in May, and do my best to put in a lot of hours so that my pace doesn't slip too much. If my average stake gradually increases my VPP/hour will significantly improve, so that's basically the goal. My hourly is for sure higher taking this route, so that's all I should really be concerned about. SNE will be a bonus to raising the minimum stakes and putting in more hours. That and maybe dipping into some PLO

The crush continues, despite having 250k vpps. 1/4 makes it sound like I've made serious progress though... sooo ima stick with that.
    Ok I could talk about food forever since I'm an addict.
    I don't recommend trying to kick the habit.
    nice
    Subway is roughly a bi or tri weekly visit which I prefer to avoid and really only grab it if on the road and have no better options.
    what's your normal/favourite subway order?

(you will be judged)