Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumPoker News, Reviews, Tools

ACR: $5.7 Million in gtd Prize Pools via OSS Cub3d + Exclusive Bonus Code & Freerolls

US Players Allowed ACR: $5.7 Million in gtd Prize Pools via OSS Cub3d + Exclusive Bonus Code & Freerolls

If you’re an avid online multi-table tournament player, we at Americas Cardroom would like to take this opportunity to apologize to your loved ones. After all, we may take up quite a bit of your time come April.

Our OSS Cub3d returns bigger and better than ever. This time around, we’re guaranteeing over $5.7 million in prize pools through 141 events over the course of 4 weeks. The series is comprised of 3 back-to-back-to-back tournament series (hence the cubed) with buy-ins ranging from as little as $0.06 all the way up to $5,100.
    Full article: http://www.flopturnriver.com/poker-n...ss-cub3d-26474

Visit Americas Cardroom >>
    Thanks for apologizing ahead of time. I have learned with my loved ones, that if I offer to give them 10 percent of my winnings, their attitude changes so that they want my tourneys to last as long as possible, so they can get a higher payout.
    It takes 2 years to learn to talk, but a lifetime to learn when to shut up.
    ACR are investing a lot those days. Great satelites, sometimes you may find nice value in them.