Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!

Default Mobile Site

Haven't been here in forever. Everything changed. Where am I?

But seriously, where's the mobile option?
    That's how winners play; we convince the other guy he's making all the right moves.
    Sorry for double post!

inb4 ban
    That's how winners play; we convince the other guy he's making all the right moves.
    Shut up, that's where.
    So we're not fixing this?
    Quote Originally Posted by BooG690 View Post
    So we're not fixing this?
    Get in line.

Quote Originally Posted by sauce123
    I don't get why you insist on stacking off with like jack high all the time.
    Needs fixing? More like needs designing! Will see what we can do
    I thought we didn't negotiate with terrorists?
    Congratulations, you've won your dick's weight in sweets! Decode the message in the above post to find out how to claim your tic-tac
    This reply is working fine from my mobile phone. No need to get fancy smancy, I mean if you have a web browser on your phone, you should be good to go.
    Last edited by eberetta1; 08-09-2013 at 11:23 PM.
    It takes 2 years to learn to talk, but a lifetime to learn when to shut up.
    How do I access the mobile site on my phone? It seems that others are able to do it.
    Nope. There is none. OK, just making sure.

Quote Originally Posted by eberetta1 View Post
    This reply is working fine from my mobile phone. No need to get fancy smancy, I mean if you have a web browser on your phone, you should be good to go.
    I don't feel like waiting for avatars and signatures to load up on my phone. It's a waste of my time and data. FTR used to have a mobile site and then I lost my job here. Coincidence? You be the judge.
    Nope. There is none. OK, just making sure.

I don't feel like waiting for avatars and signatures to load up on my phone. It's a waste of my time and data. FTR used to have a mobile site and then I lost my job here. Coincidence? You be the judge.
    You can hide signatures via profile options, and there's a button at the bottom of every thread to hide avatars.

/workaround
    Congratulations, you've won your dick's weight in sweets! Decode the message in the above post to find out how to claim your tic-tac
    It hides avatars but your browser still downloads them on every page load.

Bump
    Speaking of not supporting mobile browsers, your primary nav is all buggered up my mobile browser. Also, text entered in the quick reply box is comically huge.

And you still have your goofy text sizes for posts.

Ya I can't bother very often on mobile. I'll follow our WW game but that is it. I don't read FTR via mobile at all anymore because of the difficulty of the text sizing in threads and the need to constantly zoom in and out.
    Same here, I never use my mobile on this site because it's an exercise in frustration. Which sucks because this is the exact kind of site I visit on my phone.

Hey FTR, mobile browser usage is estimated at nearly 20% of all browser usage now and climbing rapidly. Not a great idea to ignore that huge chunk of traffic. Your own analytics may reveal to you that your site possibly has more, and there's no doubt whatever figure you currently have would increase if you actually had a mobile version of your site.

Greetings, mobile users. This is coming. Expect a release this month.
    Spoilers don't work properly on mobile. You guys trying to ruin House of Cards for me? Conspiracies all up in here.
    Spoilers don't work properly on mobile. You guys trying to ruin House of Cards for me? Conspiracies all up in here.
    why in the name of all things holy would you view a HOC thread without watching the entire season?

but yeah, i'll fix the tags for mobile. gimme a day or 2 or 20.
    Quote Originally Posted by givememyleg View Post
    why in the name of all things holy would you view a HOC thread without watching the entire season?

but yeah, i'll fix the tags for mobile. gimme a day or 2 or 20.
    Dude. We have a whole system going. You need to post the episode number and spoiler tag it in each post. C'mon bruh.
    This should be fixed, ya schmuck.
    Pagination doesn't work on mobile either.

i think should be fix that maybe I should post something meaningful instead of the meaningless posts i've made so far.
    Last edited by Keith; 06-15-2016 at 11:51 AM. Reason: corrected post