Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Blogs and Operations

Operation: Reach BlackCard by end 2011

Default Operation: Reach BlackCard by end 2011

As I've switched to FullTilt, I will have as a goal to reach BlackCard by 2011 (hopefully before). For people like daven or bickes this should be pretty easy as they are playing 80k or over 100k per month! But I'm happy if I can play 20k in a month so BlackCard would be tough, plus I would like to spend all the FT points only when BlackCard so that the rakeback is better!

For FTR players, do you know if the 2x points you earn by being a BlackCard count towards the BlackCard level or this is just the normal FT points?

Continuing from my previous operation, I'm currently (almost) confortably playing 16 tables 100NL FR. Still have a couple of issues once in a while (which are for sure cutting a small part of my winrate), but I hope to fix them soon!
    I've been using since yesterday TableNinjaFT and Move scripts (in FTR)).
    TableNinja is nice to avoid to click too much on the mouse (and avoid problem with the fingers), but I have to pay attention not to fold the wrong hand!

In terms of hands, if I can keep the 16 tabling that would be around 700 FT points per session (1h30 normally) 4 times per week. Which adds to 2800 / week and should give me 40000 pts in 100 days. That is only 400 rolling average FT points. Which is not enough for BlackCard. Meaning that I have to add more hours/week or ask FT for more then 16 tables ...

Current 100 average FT points: 60. I'll keep updating as much as possible.

Cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by downunder View Post
    As I've switched to FullTilt, I will have as a goal to reach BlackCard by 2011 (hopefully before).
    Sorry you didn't make your goals. It is now 2011.
    Explain...what I do for a living without saying "I make monies in da 600 enels by pwnin' tha donk bitches". Instead I say "I'm a online financial redistribution broker". - Sasquach991
    Damm it! I need to update my watch!
    I meant end of 2011
    Update: rolling average now 77 (out around 20 days) so this should represent something like: 77*5 = 385.
    Hopefully for the next 10 days I'll be able to get double the points with the take 2 promotion
    Update: rolling average now 77 (out around 20 days) so this should represent something like: 77*5 = 385.
    Hopefully for the next 10 days I'll be able to get double the points with the take 2 promotion
    Happy hour and Take 2 bonus only effect your spendable FTPs. There is still a base FTP (like the VPP on stars) that is the only thing tracked for Black Card. So if you are playing Take 2 during happy hour while holding level 3 black card you'll be earning 5x FTPs (like FPPs) but still only keeping your rolling average at the rate of 1x FTPs (VPPs)
    [00:29] <daven> dc, why not check turn behind
    [00:30] <DC> daven
    [00:30] <DC> on my hand?
    [00:30] <daven> yep
    [00:30] <DC> because I am drunk
    [00:30] <daven> nice reason
    [00:30] <daven> no further questions
    [00:30] <yaawn> ^^Lol

Problem officer...?
    For FTR players, do you know if the 2x points you earn by being a BlackCard count towards the BlackCard level or this is just the normal FT points?
    only base points count
    add the black card running average widget to your lobby (->custom->etc)

In terms of hands, if I can keep the 16 tabling that would be around 700 FT points per session (1h30 normally)
    this seems on the low side? dunno tho, i'll look next session i play.

dc explained it well
    Quote Originally Posted by Donachello View Post
    Happy hour and Take 2 bonus only effect your spendable FTPs. There is still a base FTP (like the VPP on stars) that is the only thing tracked for Black Card. So if you are playing Take 2 during happy hour while holding level 3 black card you'll be earning 5x FTPs (like FPPs) but still only keeping your rolling average at the rate of 1x FTPs (VPPs)