Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

Alot going on here.

Default Alot going on here.

Wow, I can't believe how many people are here now. This place is busy, I'm glad to see FTR is having such an impact on people. Fnord and the others here are the big reason I improved at poker.

I haven't played poker for $$$ since April. It's like a disease though, I still think about it every damn day I'm hooked.

I'm getting ready to start playing again and I can't wait.

On the + side i don't completly suck after 4 months. Just this weekend I took down a 155 player multi
    Ok it was a just a freeroll with a $5 first prize. I wasn't nearly as agressive as I should have been, but damnit I did it.

Anyways just stopping in to say Hi to anyone who would remember
    hey mike - good to see you back!

you freeroll, maniac, you! :P
    i hate what i have become to escape what i hated being...
    hello mike. I remember when I first started reading FTR (maybe I hadn't even posted yet?) you were talking about taking a leave of absence from poker.

I was wondering when you would be back.. Good luck at the tables!
    Hi, Mike!

Good to have you back. If I remember correctly, the FTR Showdowns happened due to a suggestion you had made regarding "FTR Night." And they've been very successful!

I wanted to thank you for that... so thanks!
    Hey Mike, what's up buddy? Welcome back.

Things are happening at FTR, we'll be starting an FTR Poker League!!!

Hope you can deposit some funds into PokerStars, I think this will be A LOT of fun!

Catch you later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xianti
    Hi, Mike!

Good to have you back. If I remember correctly, the FTR Showdowns happened due to a suggestion you had made regarding "FTR Night." And they've been very successful!

I wanted to thank you for that... so thanks!
    Go figure, I asked about them and never did make one
    I've actually been around to read the after thoughts of each one. they look like they have been alot of fun. Really dissapointed I couldn't make one.
    Quote Originally Posted by ttanaka
    Hey Mike, what's up buddy? Welcome back.

Things are happening at FTR, we'll be starting an FTR Poker League!!!

Hope you can deposit some funds into PokerStars, I think this will be A LOT of fun!

Catch you later.
    Definatly going to see if i can make that one :
    theres even a bounty now, this is the real deal. i can wait until this saturday when i win, and the bounty goes unclaimed, ohh yes the trash talkin has started!
    Mike i feel you. I think have almost the same story as you except i got lucky. But at the moment i am yet again taking a break. I come back and i leave. It is very addivtive. There is nothing worse then playing your best and losing because of the fact you didn't have the correct bankroll. Well i for one wish you the best of luck because i know that if you get going you will not stop and the feeling will be awesome. So GOOD LUCK