Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

Just signed up to Party Poker... Buddy List

Default Just signed up to Party Poker... Buddy List

Which of you degenerates do I add to my buddy list?

me= sonichart

seeya
    -sonichart
    I don't hang around with the weirdos from FTR *shudders* Fishstick stalks me enough already....
    Poker is all about the long long long long long long long term . . .
    Barney's back . . . back again . . .
    maxxscam, theres also a few of us that use yahoo messenger maybe some people can leave their username for yahoo if they like, we play sngs together once in a while, anyways my yahoo is maxxscam as well
    my yahoo is the same as this name - get me on there.
    Ok, dumb question. How do you add people to your buddy list on party? I know how to search, but as for actually adding people I am at a loss.
    TheXianti: (Triptanes) why are you not a thinking person?
    Quote Originally Posted by DaNutsInYoEye
    Ok, dumb question. How do you add people to your buddy list on party? I know how to search, but as for actually adding people I am at a loss.
    under my account > buddy list
    <---- CHECK!
    Quote Originally Posted by Toasty
    I don't hang around with the weirdos from FTR *shudders* Fishstick stalks me enough already....
    you wish! :P

actually - you're 4th down on my Stalking List...
    i hate what i have become to escape what i hated being...
    Quote Originally Posted by fishstick
    I haven't given you grief in a while. My name HAS to be off your list by now! Right!?
    "The urge to gamble is so universal and it's practice is so pleasurable, that I assume it must be evil." - Heywood Broun
    Quote Originally Posted by jmrogers7
    I haven't given you grief in a while. My name HAS to be off your list by now! Right!?
    always at the top, jm, always at the top... :P
    "The urge to gamble is so universal and it's practice is so pleasurable, that I assume it must be evil." - Heywood Broun
    don't feel bad - at least you're #1!

how goes it with the SNG's? are winning? are you happy with your play?

if you need bubble advice, and it looks like i'm going to give you some, put your fingers in your ears, and run away screaming "lalalalalalalalalala".
    4th ???? 4th ?????

I'll have to step up the abuse on the Fish!!!!
    Poker is all about the long long long long long long long term . . .
    Barney's back . . . back again . . .
    Well, I haven't had a whole lot of time to play recently. But, as I said last week I am only playing SNG's at Paradise right now. Dont know why, but I just like their SNG setup and feel better than any other poker room's that I've tried (UB, Party/Empire). I haven't tried PokerStars yet.

Anyway, since playing $10+$1 SNGs at Paradise here is how I have done:

- 9 total SNG's played / 6 finishes ITM
    - 1st Place - twice
    - 2nd Place - twice
    - 3rd Place - twice
    - "Fish" place - twice
    - 6th Place - once

Overall, I'm pretty happy with my play. Although in both of my 2 "Fish" place finishes I was caught trying to take out the low stack by calling their all-in with a pretty descent hand and then getting outdrawn by the short-stack and not being able to recover and finish ITM.

Still a VERY small sample size here but I am pleased with the results thus far.
    Well, I haven't had a whole lot of time to play recently. But, as I said last week I am only playing SNG's at Paradise right now. Dont know why, but I just like their SNG setup and feel better than any other poker room's that I've tried (UB, Party/Empire). I haven't tried PokerStars yet.

Anyway, since playing $10+$1 SNGs at Paradise here is how I have done:

- 9 total SNG's played / 6 finishes ITM
    - 1st Place - twice
    - 2nd Place - twice
    - 3rd Place - twice
    - "Fish" place - twice
    - 6th Place - once

Overall, I'm pretty happy with my play. Although in both of my 2 "Fish" place finishes I was caught trying to take out the low stack by calling their all-in with a pretty descent hand and then getting outdrawn by the short-stack and not being able to recover and finish ITM.

Still a VERY small sample size here but I am pleased with the results thus far.
    looks good, jm. getting out drawn on the fish, errr, i mean bubble sucks! keep playing and see how your stats look at 50 and 100 sng's. you're off to a great start.

you know, toaster's been getting on my nerves lately, maybe i'll just pull you off of the list, and add toaster!