Hello poker fans! It's a privilege for me to become part of this special community.

I am Ognian Mikov and I play poker since 2010. My main formats are MTT and SNGs. I can describe myself as a semi-pro as didn't earn my living though the game at any point, but has been profitable ever since I started playing. In fact, I made only two deposits in my poker "career" - 2 x $20 right in the beginning.

Even though I am not professional I know quite a few professionals who have earned literally millions from the game. One of my friends actually busted Daniel Negreanu at a $50k Players' Championship in Vegas during WSOP in 2017. Ultimately, he finished 4th for $400,000+. Another of my acquaintances won a WSOP bracelet in a 5k event several years ago, another one won an EPT.

My 9-to-5 job is SEO / search engine optimization / which has very much to do with online marketing- websites, Google etc.

Recently, I decided to combine my two passions- poker and digital marketing and use my connections in the poker world to create a poker coaching website- Ultimate Poker Coaching. Also, I do have some experience in writing about poker and started a blog as part of the website- https://ultimatepokercoaching.com/blog/. It features various topics such as interviews with poker pros.

If you are interested in a specific topic you would like to learn more, please let me know, so I can publish an article.

Thank you for reading,

See you around