Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumWins and Fails

My first Royale with Cheese!

Default My first Royale with Cheese!

My first post here, been playing 1/3 NL for a few years, trying to move up. Hit my first ever Royal Flush yesterday. It was a good day, but a modest pot...

I was all in preflop against AKos. Dude was dead when 4th street was peeled...

Good Day!

--RoboCop
    OMG JOIN EVERYFORUM YOU CAN AND SHOW THEM THIS COOOL ACHEIVEMENT ALL UR HARD WORK PAID OFF, YOUR SKILL AND DEDICATION COALESCED TO CAST THE PERFECT STORM THAT IS THIS ROYAL FLUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You know what they call a Royale with Cheese in the U.S.?

A Quarter Pounder with cheese.

You know why?
    “Right thoughts produce right actions and right actions produce work which will be a material reflection for others to see of the serenity at the center of it all”

Put hero on a goddamn range part II- The 6max years

Quote Originally Posted by d0zer View Post
    start using your brain more and vagina less

Quote Originally Posted by kingnat View Post
    Members who's signature is a humorous quote about his/herself made by someone who is considered a notable member of the FTR community to give themselves a sense of belonging.
    Quote Originally Posted by philly and the phanatics View Post
    OMG JOIN EVERYFORUM YOU CAN AND SHOW THEM THIS COOOL ACHEIVEMENT ALL UR HARD WORK PAID OFF, YOUR SKILL AND DEDICATION COALESCED TO CAST THE PERFECT STORM THAT IS THIS ROYAL FLUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well you are obviously an asshole
    his point is that this is a strategy forum.. you're AI preflop with JJ, so your strategy comes across a bit iffy, though i'm sure you couldve been in an appropriat situation for this.. either way, your post has nothing to do with strategy, and so benifits no one, not even you..

Also, poker is a game where you sit at a table, and deliberately exploit stupid people, weak people, inexperienced people etc.etc. ..we are arseholes, nice people arent any good at poker.
    Last edited by scott_owen; 04-14-2011 at 11:33 PM.
    touché

but...I figured the "beginner" forum was the best choice

good day

Robo
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboCop007 View Post
    I figured the "beginner" forum was the best choice
    scroll down a bit you'll find "Tales of poker"
    Quote Originally Posted by supahaole View Post

You know why?
    They don't call it a Quarter Pounder?

YouTube - Pulp Fiction - Royal with Cheese

What do they call a Whopper?

I don't know I didn't go to Burger King.
    Last edited by Smith; 04-15-2011 at 12:21 AM.
    I'm so glad that I waisted 5 minutes reading about some idiot who didn't realize that the kind of plays that he makes PF in this hand are more than likely the kind of plays that have been keeping him from moving up the last few years.
    been playing 1/3 NL for a few years, trying to move up

Quote Originally Posted by givememyleg View Post
    i'll never understand how anyone can go through life being sober.
    calling the turn 4th street won't help. Obviously not spending any time reading forums or books to learn and move up.
    Quote Originally Posted by supahaole View Post

You know why?
    Look at the big brain on Brett!

(I always heard it as Brad but apparently I'm wrong according to IMBD)
    actually the only reason i hated is because he joined the forum JUST to post some stupid royal flush as if a forum full of people give a shit about some royal flush from some guy who has never posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by philly and the phanatics View Post
    actually the only reason i hated is because he joined the forum JUST to post some stupid royal flush as if a forum full of people give a shit about some royal flush from some guy who has never posted.
    i see your point ..would you really care about a royal flush if it was his 1000th post? I probably wouldnt. I don't much care if he wants to get excited about hitting the best possible hand though. If i remember rightly, i was pretty stoked when i first got a royal flush. its completely irrational but thats how it was.
    i wouldnt care then but i would at least feel like they had earned a brag post or 2