Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumWins and Fails

How bad can u possibly run on jokerstars really

Default How bad can u possibly run on jokerstars really

here is a graph of the last 2 weeks of play on jokerstars before this i ran bad for about 7 months this is from when i first got pokertracker
    So when you run bad your graff goes down and when you play good your graff goes up?
    Yes oskar that's how it works when u cash it goes upbwhen u don't down also can someone translate the second post
    Try cash games. They don't favor the big stack like tournaments cause everybody buys in for the same amount.
    Quote Originally Posted by meeloche View Post
    Try cash games. They don't favor the big stack like tournaments cause everybody buys in for the same amount.
    level?
    Some days it feels like I've been standing forever, waiting for the bank teller to return so I can cash in all these Sklansky Bucks.
    you ever think your playing bad? don't really think you ran bad for 7+ months
    Quote Originally Posted by meeloche View Post
    lol
    I'm not trying to be negative or kick you while you're down, but I don't see anything unusual about that graph or an indication that you're running bad. It looks like you were consistently losing, got lucky with a big score, then moved up to games you were not justified to move up to because you haven't proved yourself to be a winner, and are now back to losing AGAIN but faster because of higher stakes.

Tournament players DO have much more variance, BUT the winning players will still generally have a trend upwards in their graphs and the losing players will still generally have a trend downwards in theirs. Unfortunately, your trend has been clearly downwards. If you like tournaments, I would advise you to DROP down to THE lowest limits available @ $1 DON or $1 SNG or $0.25 cent MTT's and PROVE you are a winner across a large sample size until you have 50 buy-ins for the next level for DON and SNG's or 100 buy-ins for the next level for MTT's. If you are not a winner, you need to do more studying and practice until you are or just accept the fact that to play poker is going to cost you money.

If you want to play cash, start @ $2NL with 30 buy-ins and don't move up until you hit 30 buy-ins @ the next level and move down limits if you ever hit 20 buy-ins for a level.

The good news is that I think just about anyone with an average intelligence can succeed @ the lowest levels IF they dedicate themselves AND exercise proper discipline, which I highly doubt you've done to this point. Your first step to recovery is admitting that this is NOT bad luck or anything tilt worthy. You need to admit and understand that you've been playing substandard poker and playing outside your limits and possibly bankroll, too. Good luck turning it around.
    Last edited by Jason; 02-23-2010 at 12:54 PM. Reason: Grammar
    - Jason

^ listen to what Jason is saying... I felt the same exact way not even just a month ago. I was a horrible decline and couldn't understand why I was not making any money and at best was breaking even with my bankroll. After posting on here and getting several good responces, and reading EVERY piece of advise on here I could, I have literaly turned my online game play right around.

One of the biggest tips that helped me was sticking to one certain game. I was playing MTT, SnG's and cash games all mixed up, all within one night. I decided I wanted to concentrate souly on cash games for now since the money flow is much more steady. I have not played a Tourny or SnG since I made this decision and my FR game is really going well.

Best tip of all, read... there's so much good info on here, just read
    lol if mason came around there is still hope
    Code:
        |\
        | \
    ----+------
     \  |   \
      \ |    \
       \|     \
    Quote Originally Posted by SCOTT5689 View Post
    Yes oskar that's how it works when u cash it goes upbwhen u don't down also can someone translate the second post
    I LOL'd.
    That's how winners play; we convince the other guy he's making all the right moves.
    That could be the shittiest SNG / MTT graph I've ever seen

Time to admit you suck - that's the first step toward not sucking - I been there brotha
    lol what a thread
    small ass sample ya?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vsemtoma View Post
    Сообщение удалено
    Иногда слышу за своей спиной. И как это понимать???
    'Nuff said.
    Rigged obviously.
    you people still wondering how this scam works??
    do you people never ask yourself why so many hands turn in to coinflips after flop?

online poker will be banned in my region for many reasons
    main reason is that online sites use malicious software to deal card and create flops
    Quote Originally Posted by ReesseInfow View Post
    Добрый день

Извините за столь не умесный пост. Вот стоит дилема какую машину выбрать Mazda 3 или Форд фокус. Подчеркну, машина для жены, за рулем недавно бюджет 700 тысяч. Нужен совет, Ваши предложнения по теме.
    from google translate:
    Good day

Sorry for the not so umesny post. That dilemma is which car to choose the Mazda 3 or Ford Focus. I stress the car for his wife, driving a newly budget 700 thousand. Need advice, your predlozhneniya on the topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaightat View Post
    Народ давайте рассказывайте кто что слушает, а я добавлю в свой плейлист и вам за это плюсик в репу
    google translate again:
    Let's tell the people who listen to that, and I will add to the playlist, and you for that plus in the turnip