Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumSmall Stakes NL Hold'em

2NL 6max QQ weakness?

Default 2NL 6max QQ weakness?

Game started at: 2017/6/13 16:14:6 *** Summary: GameType: NL
    Game ID: 935529560 0.01/0.02 (PRR) Bahamut - 3 (Hold'em)
    Seat 5 is the button
    Seat 1: gobengal (2.79).
    Seat 2: bosstery (6.69).
    Seat 3: tyverymuch (0.80).
    Seat 4: Irake2 (1.86).
    Seat 5: aleks013 (2).
    Seat 6: Dunp3al (1.75).
    Player Dunp3al has small blind (0.01)
    Player gobengal has big blind (0.02)
    Player Dunp3al received a card.
    Player Dunp3al received a card.
    Player gobengal received a card.
    Player gobengal received a card.
    Player bosstery received a card.
    Player bosstery received a card.
    Player tyverymuch received a card.
    Player tyverymuch received a card.
    Player Irake2 received card: [Qc]
    Player Irake2 received card: [Qs]
    Player aleks013 received a card.
    Player aleks013 received a card.
    Player bosstery folds
    Player tyverymuch folds
    Player Irake2 raises (0.07)
    Player aleks013 folds
    Player Dunp3al calls (0.06)
    Player gobengal folds
    *** FLOP ***: [10d 3c 6s]
    Player Dunp3al bets (0.16)
    Player Irake2 raises (0.32)
    Player Dunp3al calls (0.16)
    *** TURN ***: [10d 3c 6s] [8s]
    Player Dunp3al bets (0.19)
    Player Irake2 calls (0.19)
    *** RIVER ***: [10d 3c 6s 8s] [9c]
    Player Dunp3al allin (1.17)
    Player Irake2 folds
    Uncalled bet (1.17) returned to Dunp3al
    Player Dunp3al mucks cards
    ------ Summary ------
    Pot: 1.13. Rake 0.05
    Board: [10d 3c 6s 8s 9c]
    Player gobengal does not show cards.Bets: 0.02. Collects: 0. Loses: 0.02.
    Player bosstery does not show cards.Bets: 0. Collects: 0. Wins: 0.
    Player tyverymuch does not show cards.Bets: 0. Collects: 0. Wins: 0.
    Player Irake2 does not show cards.Bets: 0.58. Collects: 0. Loses: 0.58.
    Player aleks013 does not show cards.Bets: 0. Collects: 0. Wins: 0.
    *Player Dunp3al mucks (does not show cards). Bets: 0.58. Collects: 1.13. Wins: 0.55.
    Game ended at: 2017/6/13 16:15:36

V stats 29/23/67/4.7

I played this hand poorly. Specifics would help me greatly, as I am starting Spoonitnow hands segment.

No reason other than greed to slowplay a V donkbetting into me. I should have made it at least .48 to play and saw if he really wanted to play. A call on the turn was also rather weak I think now looking back. I really don't think I can call this after playing it the way I did, with a 4card straight on the board.

I have realized that I have been over-valuing TP too much and losing big pots, so I have started keeping pots lower. What are thoughts there to aggression towards a top pair hand?
    Use the hand converter and/or a HUD, please. So much easier to dissect these that way.
    Raise flop donk to like 56c and get the money in on the turn.
    Winning Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (6 handed) - Winning Poker Converter Tool from http://poker-tools.flopturnriver.com/Hand-Converter.php

BB ($2.79)
    UTG ($6.69)
    MP ($0.80)
    Hero (CO) ($1.86)
    Button ($2)
    SB ($1.75)

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q, Q
    2 folds, Hero raises $0.07, 1 fold, SB calls $0.06, 1 fold

Flop: ($0.16) 10, 3, 6 (2 players)
    SB bets $0.16, Hero raises $0.32, SB calls $0.16

Turn: ($0.80) 8 (2 players)
    SB bets $0.19, Hero calls $0.19

River: ($1.18) 9 (2 players)
    SB bets $1.17 (All-In), Hero folds

Total pot: $1.18 | Rake: $0.05

Results below:
    Spoiler:

SB didn't show
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcash2 View Post
    I should have made it at least .48 to play and saw if he really wanted to play.
    This is really important. What do you mean by this and how do you think it results in making you more money on the poker table?
    Sorry if I phrased it wrong. I merely doubled his flop donkbet to .32. What I meant was I instead should have made it at least 3x his bet of .16, to .48 to play. How should I have said it to come off easier understood?

As for that adjustment making me money on the hand. I think by raising more on the flop would let him know I meant business and he would drop most trash or steal hands. A call would make the threat of a set more real.

And to let you know, you come off negative to me. The way you phase things yourself and the mean-faced avatar make you come off as a know-it-all troll that down talks. Hopefully that isn't your true intent and I am just over-analyzing things.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGrinder View Post
    Raise flop donk to like 56c and get the money in on the turn.
    That would like be my normal course of action. But I have been studying a lot recently and over and over I come across the statement that says: getting all-in with TP postflop is a mistake in most cases. That to do so would be over-valuing one pair. So I have been keeping those pots lower. I am new to the theory of smaller pots. I now more commonly bet my pairs as a CB of 1/2 pot on flop if CBing and then a double-barrel on turn of 1/2 pot. It doesn't get me pot committed with minor hands but keeps up the aggression postflop. But the donkbet threw me off.
    As for that adjustment making me money on the hand. I think by raising more on the flop would let him know I meant business and he would drop most trash or steal hands. A call would make the threat of a set more real.
    You want him to have a more clear notion of what your hand is?
    You want him to fold hands that you beat and continue with hands that beat you?

This doesn't make you the winner of the monies, but him.

And to let you know, you come off negative to me. The way you phase things yourself and the mean-faced avatar make you come off as a know-it-all troll that down talks. Hopefully that isn't your true intent and I am just over-analyzing things.
    He's not a troll, just perpetually cynical.

He's legit trying to help you, I promise. He looks at himself with unabashed criticism, so don't take it personally if he looks at you in the same way.

I can't tell you to like his style, but I can assure you that he's not trolling.
    Last edited by MadMojoMonkey; 06-15-2017 at 11:02 AM.
    That would like be my normal course of action.
    Why?

But I have been studying a lot recently and over and over I come across the statement that says: getting all-in with TP postflop is a mistake in most cases. That to do so would be over-valuing one pair.
    What are the underlying assumptions that motivate this piece of advice? (Specifically, what is meant by "in most cases")
    Under what poker conditions does this advice become BAD advice?
    Are those conditions plausible to occur with the players you're playing against?

So I have been keeping those pots lower. I am new to the theory of smaller pots. I now more commonly bet my pairs as a CB of 1/2 pot on flop if CBing and then a double-barrel on turn of 1/2 pot. It doesn't get me pot committed with minor hands but keeps up the aggression postflop. But the donkbet threw me off.
    I think you're trying to imitate winning plays rather than imitate winning players. Whenever you encounter some piece of poker advice, you should start asking a million questions to understand the context of that advice. It's difficult to accept that literally everything about poker is situational, and there are no "fire and forget" strategies that will always win. A winning player is constantly adjusting to the immediate situation and pulling new tricks out of his arsenal to suit the current needs.

Some example questions that apply to all advice:

What range of hands are you playing in this spot?
    What range of hands are you expecting Villain to hold in this spot?
    What board textures are favorable to your range vs. Villain's range?
    Which of those are you considering when giving this advice?
    Is there a way to increase the EV from Villain's range by altering your betting line?
    Thank you much. I will get back with you, as I want to advance. Especially my critical thinking skills. As for wanting a worse hand to fold. I would say it is more of wanting a dangerous hitting and winning my pot that I feel that I currently have beat. Same reason people don't slowplay a wet board.
    Sorry if I phrased it wrong. I merely doubled his flop donkbet to .32. What I meant was I instead should have made it at least 3x his bet of .16, to .48 to play. How should I have said it to come off easier understood?

Bad phrasing on my part for the first bit what you said made sense the firs time.

The reason you don't mind hands folding on wet boards is because those hands tend to have a lot of equity on dry boards, like this is on the flop and turn, we are going to be way ahead or way behind. If we are shovelling money into the pot the result will be getting all of those hands we beat to fold and losing to all the hands we lose to. I mean we may fold out something like KK but it's rare villain has this because they'd tend to 3b pre & even if we do it's pretty minor compared to huge negatives of playing the hand this way.

Thank you much. I will get back with you, as I want to advance. Especially my critical thinking skills. As for wanting a worse hand to fold. I would say it is more of wanting a dangerous hitting and winning my pot that I feel that I currently have beat. Same reason people don't slowplay a wet board.
    I covered this somewhat in my post already as to the differences between your situation and the one mentioned. As an aside thinking of things as "my pot" is going to lead to some entitlement tilt problems it's your pot when the money has been added to your stack. This may sound prickish but I'd argue it's pretty important.
    Last edited by Savy; 06-15-2017 at 06:32 PM.
    How the hand plays out is fairly unimportant because it's a weird situation that isn't going to happen all that much. The important things, which tbf is mostly the stuff you are talking about, is understanding how to better value our hands in general.

The advice you posted about getting it in with TP on the flop is usually good advice because by putting more and more money into the pot we are generally narrowing our opponents range, almost every time villain makes a decision they are doing this (it's somewhat rare to play 100% of a range the same way in a spot). So even though we may be ahead on the flop quite comfortable against villains starting range of hands by the time we get the money in he has folded most of that range and called with the good stuff.

Now villains are capable of bad decisions and we can exploit these decisions. If villain is a huge fish and will call off raises really light, which we can find a lot at 2nl, then getting the money in is going to be fine.

As for the actual hand villain flatting and then donking on a dryish board is usually a sign of them just clicking buttons or being quite strong and thinking you may have missed the flop so if they don't bet you won't. Here you are still strong with an overpair so I think a call is the right bet. We also don't really have (m)any hands we want to be raising with here because it's a way ahead/way behind spot we also have every set, overpair, TPTK type hand in our range.

If we want to raise we probably want to be raising a lot more in general.

Rest of the hand I think you played it fine.
    Obviously I had a rudimentary guess as to his range while playing, but this is my guess at his range after study. I am pretty new to this so any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

He is 29 VPIP, so i guess his initial range is: All prs, broadway, any A, Ks+, 54s+

Capped range based on position and action leaves: TT-22, A8s+, AQo, KQs, QJs, JTs, T9s

Being in BB with my raise coming from the CO, I removed AA-JJ and AK. Right?
    How do you think my guess at his range is?
    Obviously I had a rudimentary guess as to his range while playing, but this is my guess at his range after study. I am pretty new to this so any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

He is 29 VPIP, so i guess his initial range is: All prs, broadway, any A, Ks+, 54s+

Capped range based on position and action leaves: TT-22, A8s+, AQo, KQs, QJs, JTs, T9s

I didn't mean to be a dick in telling you to use the hand converter. You don't want to post your username and that of the players at your table since a lot of the people reading this actually play against you at those same tables. (raises hand). You actually left a table yesterday where you were to my right because I kept 3b'ing your CO and BTN steals from the BB.
    This is excellent poker. Feel no shame about having unrefined thoughts when you have to make fast decisions with extreme punishment for taking too long, but having more robust thoughts when you've had appropriate time to think on it.

You're doing it right!

SB ranges are very tricky to suss out. It's entirely possible the full 29% VPIP is in play from SB.

Remember that VPIP when not by position is a very difficult stat to make sense of. When I was playing, my VPIP form UTG was ~6%, but my VPIP from BTN was close to 40%. There's a huge amount of variation in some players starting ranges, which VPIP cannot reflect.

Also, many beginner players don't know what their goals should be from the SB, so they play somewhat erratically, making their ranges further more difficult to guess at.

So it's hard to argue that you've made a bad guess at Villain's range, here. The fact that you've taken the time to consider what and why Villain's range is what you think it is there is amazing. Over time, you'll start to see big mistakes in the ranges you're guessing. That is a positive sign to keep pushing forward. You're learning to make better reads!

Probably a good guess... unless you've seen him slow-play PRE with those hands.
    (see above)
    @MadMojoMonkey: Interesting point you bring up about VPIP by position. I've been starting to customize my huds more lately and am wondering which HUD you like the most, and if you think it's worth adding by position stats to the main hud overlay?

Thanks
    I'm an odd monkey who thinks HUDS are dramatically overrated for beginner players.
    Reasons:
    You need thousands of hands against an opponent for even the pre-fllop stats to start to mean anything at all. If your poker gut isn't already telling you 99.9% of what is available on the HUD, then you need to ditch the HUD and just start relaxing and paying attention to each player's actions.
    Your brain wants to be lazy and using the HUD actually slows it down. Using the HUD makes the brain lazily not bother observing and thinking about information that is in the HUD, but people who don't use HUDs can eventually do all of that stuff in their heads reflexively, more lazily, since they're not relying on an outside source of information to seed the decision process.

HUDs are almost essential if you're trying to grind out mid-stakes (25NL+) for your primary income. You'll probably be playing against the same player pool day after day, and you will defintely be putting in a huge volume of hands against those players. The "uncommon" spots are going to accumulate data more rapidly, due to these circumstances. In those cases, you can sometimes get hundreds of thousands of hands against a single opponent, and that's where having a HUD shines.

Then at the high stakes levels of play, HUDs are almost non-existent, because those players have already internalized everything their HUDs once helped them with.

That aside:

Whatever the stat you want to use, remember that unless you have a few thousand occurrences of that situation, then the stat probably has error bars well over a few %. Think of what that means to your guessed ranges with small numbers. That 6% may be +/- 5% until you get a thousand hands (in that spot) on that stat. Well... 6% seems really useful, BUT "somewhere between 1% and 11%" is basically worthless. Your poker gut already told you that much.

The problem is that HUDs don't include the +/- with the stats, so anyone who hasn't taken a college level probability and statistics math course probably doesn't know how to interpret those numbers.

So, ultimately... if you've played over a thousand orbits against a player, then the VPIP by position stats are probably starting to be not complete garbage. I can't stress enough, that the information contained in those stats is probably NOT representing what most people think it is. So grain of salt.

To be fair to the HUD, the number it shows you is always the statistically most likely value of that stat. So, while the error bars mean that if the player is on a "hot streak" or "cold streak" that hasn't been ruled out. It is always the most likely case that they are NOT on a streak of any kind, however, the error bars are robust in quantifying exactly how likely that is and how much of an effect that liklihood has on the best-guess value.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSlickBaby View Post
    I didn't mean to be a dick in telling you to use the hand converter. You don't want to post your username and that of the players at your table since a lot of the people reading this actually play against you at those same tables. (raises hand). You actually left a table yesterday where you were to my right because I kept 3b'ing your CO and BTN steals from the BB.
    Diin't take it that way at all. It was crap to read that way. And stop bullying me.
    Villain is likely a fish, so happy to raise flop stronger and get it in on the turn on such a dry board. I like his donkbet line if he has strong value though, depending on your image. Sometime fish show up with KK+, but so be it.

River is gross. Villain shouldn't have 7x in this range but is still happy to pile it in so looks strong. On this texture though, the story just make sense and I'm not folding. I think 1.17 is okay to pay off here for such a strong read to use in the future.
    That would like be my normal course of action. But I have been studying a lot recently and over and over I come across the statement that says: getting all-in with TP postflop is a mistake in most cases. That to do so would be over-valuing one pair. So I have been keeping those pots lower. I am new to the theory of smaller pots. I now more commonly bet my pairs as a CB of 1/2 pot on flop if CBing and then a double-barrel on turn of 1/2 pot. It doesn't get me pot committed with minor hands but keeps up the aggression postflop. But the donkbet threw me off.
    You don't have top pair, you have an overpair. There's a big difference. Why? Because villain could have top pair (Tx). He can also have 97, 87, 6x, 99, JJ, 88, KK, air, set, etc... most of which you crush. So, it's value time because the only thing he's donk/folding is garbage. Minraising here is awful and you're reasoning for it is a sure case of 'monsters under the bed syndrome'. If he 3bets the flop, then maybe, juuuuust maybe you can think about folding... and in that case, you have to ask yourself how often he gets it in with Tx and draws in addition to sets. If he calls and checks turn, you're ahead very often. It's completely standard.
    Diin't take it that way at all. It was crap to read that way. And stop bullying me.
    I saw you posting on CardsChat, too. Word of advice: Don't even bother wasting your time around there. Those are, by far, the fishiest forums on the entire internet. Many, many of those guys are absolutely clueless and can't even figure out how to use a HUD. FTR, PokerStrategy.com, RunItOnce, TwoPlusTwo - These are the places you want to learn today. These are where you'll find the pros. CardsChat is extremely rec heavy and the skill gap between a rec and a reg today is just absolutely massive.

The most constructive and personally tailored criticism you can get is here on FTR, very often on 2p2, and PokerStrategy.com. If you look at the way they make us think outside the box and challenge us on these sites, you'll see there's just no comparison to any of the other forums around save RunItOnce but that's almost entirely centered around stakes much higher than the ones you and I are playing currently.
    Last edited by BigSlickBaby; 06-17-2017 at 05:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMojoMonkey View Post
    You want him to have a more clear notion of what your hand is?
    Obviously not. Been playing a long time as a breakeven player. Don't always think value first, just winning. Flaw I am active working on.

You want him to fold hands that you beat and continue with hands that beat you?

Same as the first answer. I have a mentality to take the pot down, sometimes by any means necessary, without thinking through.
    Last edited by Mcash2; 06-18-2017 at 07:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMojoMonkey View Post

Some example questions that apply to all advice:

What range of hands are you playing in this spot?
    What range of hands are you expecting Villain to hold in this spot?
    What board textures are favorable to your range vs. Villain's range?
    Which of those are you considering when giving this advice?
    Is there a way to increase the EV from Villain's range by altering your betting line?
    1 - In CO: All prs, broadway, A5s+, A8o+, K9s+, Q8s+, J7s+, 54s+, and bluffing range in response to how passive the 3 players to my left are.

2 - PF before action: All prs, A8s+, AQo+, 98s+ - definitely agree that before raise V would have more hands
    - PF after action: capped, thus removed AA-JJ, AK -leaving TT-22, AQ, A8s+, KQ, 98s+

3 - Whole range of flop texture is more favorable for me. Broadway flop helps me more because he is capped. I have more mid-range connectors blocking middle cards on board. He only has prs to grab low cards and I hold prs and low SC's and A's down to 5.

4 - n/a

5 - Yes, after review, I think a line of R-C-BR-?

- Turn (
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bean Counter View Post
    Villain is likely a fish, so happy to raise flop stronger and get it in on the turn on such a dry board. I like his donkbet line if he has strong value though, depending on your image. Sometime fish show up with KK+, but so be it.

River is gross. Villain shouldn't have 7x in this range but is still happy to pile it in so looks strong. On this texture though, the story just make sense and I'm not folding. I think 1.17 is okay to pay off here for such a strong read to use in the future.
    This all makes good sense to me, except paying over 1/2 a buy-in for information. I'm too cheap for that. Maybe, if I would sit with him often.
    Last edited by Mcash2; 06-18-2017 at 07:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGrinder View Post
    You don't have top pair, you have an overpair. There's a big difference. Why? Because villain could have top pair (Tx). He can also have 97, 87, 6x, 99, JJ, 88, KK, air, set, etc... most of which you crush. So, it's value time because the only thing he's donk/folding is garbage. Minraising here is awful and you're reasoning for it is a sure case of 'monsters under the bed syndrome'. If he 3bets the flop, then maybe, juuuuust maybe you can think about folding... and in that case, you have to ask yourself how often he gets it in with Tx and draws in addition to sets. If he calls and checks turn, you're ahead very often. It's completely standard.
    Everyone hates my flop bet sizing and I get it. But you say it's time for value. If he wasn't going to call a larger raise and was behind on dry board, wouldn't this min-raise a justified value bet?
    I saw you posting on CardsChat, too. Word of advice: Don't even bother wasting your time around there. Those are, by far, the fishiest forums on the entire internet. Many, many of those guys are absolutely clueless and can't even figure out how to use a HUD. FTR, PokerStrategy.com, RunItOnce, TwoPlusTwo - These are the places you want to learn today. These are where you'll find the pros. CardsChat is extremely rec heavy and the skill gap between a rec and a reg today is just absolutely massive.

The most constructive and personally tailored criticism you can get is here on FTR, very often on 2p2, and PokerStrategy.com. If you look at the way they make us think outside the box and challenge us on these sites, you'll see there's just no comparison to any of the other forums around save RunItOnce but that's almost entirely centered around stakes much higher than the ones you and I are playing currently.
    Quite the stalker BSB, aren't ya? If you had continued stalking, you would have noticed that I only posted one hand there. Reasoning, since you must know, was that I just came across that forum recently and Spoonitnon wanted discussion, so the more players to he me review could only be a positive I thought and still do. But I got no action there and the only criticism was 1 or 2 sentences long on my HH. Waste of everyone's time. At 2+2, I have been a member there for over a decade, and although great reviews, the overall atmosphere seems very uppity and cliquish.
    Last edited by Mcash2; 06-18-2017 at 07:13 AM.
    2 - In greater depth: PF before action: All prs, A8s+, AQo+, 98s+ -
    - PF after action: capped thus removed AA-JJ, AK -leaving TT-22, AQ, A8s+, KQ, 98s+

- Flop (Td, 3c, 6s) Bad for his range. Only TT, 33, 66 has me beat in my guessed range of V. I think all 3 very unlikely as you would expect them to check to aggressor unless going for 3-bet. But I raise and they don't 3-bet, showing weakness, so I cap again right. That leaves 99, 88, 77, 55, 44, 22, A8s+, 98s+, which are all way behind.

-Turn (8s) 88 has me beat in his range.

-River (9c) 99, 88, T9s, 98s has me. I don't see 98s as a viable hand for his line really, but other 3 could have made the donkbet make since as blocking bets.

In review, I realize one area I really need to study is assessing ranges more accurately. By underestimating his range initially from the SB, some hands that beat me got through my web. This could be disastrous.

Also I think I am being somewhat results oriented. It was a dry board and playing it slower was likely value-wise, a better line. That show-stopper river card is a rarity, or at least should be uncommon hopefully. Or maybe a better line was to Call his donkbet (which is hard if you perceive that he wants action). Then on the turn and wetter board, take down the hand and save milking for less dangerous situations. If he leads or doesn't, bet or raise 3x or 4x his action. Reassess river if he calls, and based on his lead action and board, after calling a large turn bet/raise, and now most likely pot-committed, I'd probably lean toward check/calling river action. Thoughts to this line?

Thanks everyone for your help. I will start working on my other posted HH's. I posted too many, not realizing that analysis would be as time-consuming, but I am enjoying this.

My main focus in the first 4 hands is CBing, which is the catalysis for how expensive and/or dangerous the rest of the hand plays out. So I see that you can't really study CB's without studying its effects on the remainder of the hand. Which makes total sense when you type it out, yet doesn't always hold true in my mind at the table when I'm min-raising or jamming without a second thought and riding my gut. I realize that I will surely advance as a player by studying, although I will take much time and effort. Thanks again everyone.

What I have learned from this hand solely on CBing in this situation. On the dry board, I needed to focus on valve and not defense, which I actually did, yet for the wrong reason. I was merely playing by rote a small-ball style, afraid to put money in the pot with a premium pocket pair for fear of losing a large hand. It worked out that he called my min-raise this time, but a more lucrative line in the future, although not every similar situation, would be to call his donkbet on flop, with the intention to bet/raise on turn, when the pot is bigger and board certainly will grow wetter.
    Quite the stalker BSB, aren't ya? If you had continued stalking, you would have noticed that I only posted one hand there. Reasoning, since you must know, was that I just came across that forum recently and Spoonitnon wanted discussion, so the more players to he me review could only be a positive I thought and still do. But I got no action there and the only criticism was 1 or 2 sentences long on my HH. Waste of everyone's time. At 2+2, I have been a member there for over a decade, and although great reviews, the overall atmosphere seems very uppity and cliquish.
    Very cool. I hardly ever go on CardsChat but I logged in because I had a new PM and just happened to notice a thread with your name as the most recent poster. I didn't look any further than that. As you know, 2+2 and FTR are really great places. I would also suggest looking into PokerStrategy.com. Right now, the videos and content they're producing for the micros (and yes, they focus on 2 through 50NL specifically) is the best content I've ever been able to find in 3+ years. I've learned more in 3 weeks on that site than I did in the 3 years playing prior.
    Very cool. I hardly ever go on CardsChat but I logged in because I had a new PM and just happened to notice a thread with your name as the most recent poster. I didn't look any further than that. As you know, 2+2 and FTR are really great places. I would also suggest looking into PokerStrategy.com. Right now, the videos and content they're producing for the micros (and yes, they focus on 2 through 50NL specifically) is the best content I've ever been able to find in 3+ years. I've learned more in 3 weeks on that site than I did in the 3 years playing prior.
    Definitely will give a gander thanks.