Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

Randomness thread, part two.

Page 148 of 420 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198248 ... LastLast
Results 11,026 to 11,100 of 31490
    hearsay, unconfirmed, published by a s,k. company known to heavily over exaggerate and run with any slight rumor
    This kid, man. This kid.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/...nobel-prize/#_

Even though it seems he's on crack - this kid knows his shit.
    I will destroy you with sunshine and kittens.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipEaterMan View Post
    Nice pic aubrey
    It reminds me of this song:
    http://www.slack-time.com/music-vide...Grown-And-Sexy
    Chamillionaire - Grown and Sexy

when it says:

"Grown and sexy from your head, down to your toes you know you're fine
    Got that perfect face a perfect shape, and perfect smile (a perfect smile)
    But soon as you turned around, it's something that I realized yeah
    You look better from behind, you look better from behind, grown and sexy"

"Had to tell you, that I'm really feeling your style
    Saw you walking by, and couldn't let you pass
    Gotta tell ya, that I'm really feeling your smile
    But even better, is the beauty of your ass
    Staring right, into the beauty of your profile
    There's something, that I gotta ask
    Can you let me, let me
    Let me, view your beauty from the back"

You got that from that picture?
    Quote Originally Posted by boost View Post
    You got that from that picture?
    Yeah but she was all like

And he was all like

Quote Originally Posted by Chelle View Post
    This kid, man. This kid.
    Even though it seems he's on crack - this kid knows his shit.
    Wow.

I youtubed his name and found a quantum mechanics video. I watched it, thinking I'd find a relatively easy explanation of something I could link to in the physics monkey thread... lolno

The explanation is straightforward, but on the level of a 3rd or 4th year physics lecture.

That talk about Nobel Prize is just sensationalism. Who can say what's going to happen in 50 years time? The Nobel Prize in physics is not awarded for untested theories. The testing of a theory takes decades.
    Also cracks me up how it has the line "IQ higher than Einstein" which all things like this do. There are quite a lot of people (relatively tiny but like 0.2% of 7billion is still a lot) who have an IQ higher than Einsteins is "predicted" to be.
    average audience age of 60 minutes has got to be 102
    Couldn't find the lol pics thread

I'm the king of bongo, baby I'm the king of bongo bong.
    So, it's not slightly impressive that a kid knows the shit he knows - or is interested in?

Because honestly, the average 14 year old - hell, even the average 30 year old is kinda herp derp. Obviously, not all people on FTR are average when it comes to intelligence - because well with poker you have the whole math bit to it - but think of the herp derp average mother fucker you know, that just kinda floats around doing jack shit with their life besides working and reproducing and dying [sometimes just the latter].

Okay - well, either way, I was impressed. I don't really care too much about the IQ shit, I'm just impressed with the fact that a kid has such drive - when the majority of adults have not even a fourth of his drive to learn.

In other news - I made chocolate chip mini-M&M's cookies. Pinterest, man, pinterest.

I'm also thinking about getting my nose pierced, but I've been thinking about that for quite some time. By thinking about it - I mean I'm trying to figure out if I want to deal with the healing process. I got two piercings last year that are almost completely healed, that from what I've been told is one of the most painful piercings, and that was told to me by the piercing dude. So, yeah. Nose shouldn't be too bad.

p.s. I bought two pairs of jeans and a super awesome coat all for 11 bucks - the jeans were size 1 and size 1/2, woowoo.
    think of the herp derp average mother fucker you know, that just kinda floats around doing jack shit with their life besides working and reproducing and dying [sometimes just the latter].
    That's some jaded shit, there.

Cheer up.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMojoMonkey View Post
    That's some jaded shit, there.

Cheer up.
    banana scares me.

I'm not that jaded. I just say that because it's what a lot of people do, at least from the area I'm from. Well, add in go to church, and that's pretty much their life.
    I'm also thinking about getting my nose pierced, but I've been thinking about that for quite some time. By thinking about it - I mean I'm trying to figure out if I want to deal with the healing process. I got two piercings last year that are almost completely healed, that from what I've been told is one of the most painful piercings, and that was told to me by the piercing dude. So, yeah. Nose shouldn't be too bad.

dooo it. The healing process for your nose really isn't that bad - nothing rubbing alcohol and a q-tip won't fix.

If you had the piercings I think you're talking about, those are definitely more painful than your nostril. Nostril's a piece of cake. I say just do it and don't think twice.
    Free your mind and your ass will follow.
    Quote Originally Posted by aubreymcfate View Post
    dooo it. The healing process for your nose really isn't that bad - nothing rubbing alcohol and a q-tip won't fix.

If you had the piercings I think you're talking about, those are definitely more painful than your nostril. Nostril's a piece of cake. I say just do it and don't think twice.
    but which siiiiiideeeeee?!
    i can't imagine any reason it'll end up mattering in the long run. i just picked the right side and went with it and have never once thought i should have done the left.
    but which siiiiiideeeeee?!
    I think you should consider doing both sides like this dude:

The beauty of symmetry
    Yeeeaaaahhhhh, no.

I'll probably get my left side. I'm still debating.
    So as somebody who doesn't know anything about anybody involved in the VMAs, let me say: the "hey hey hey" song by that Alan Thicke guy is pretty cool and Miley didn't come off as anything other than, well, normal. Sure she wore tight clothes and stuck her tongue out a lot, but it's not her fault that people are too caught up in other peoples lives and don't know that twerking was a thing decades ago, back when nobody needed to make dumb names for normal things. Her performance seemed mild compared to what audiences who like this crap seem to want. Everything is SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX from the age a celebrity hits 15, but apparently everybody wants to pretend its not then act self-righteous when the inevitable happens
    My dream... is to fly... over the rainbow... so high...

Cogito ergo sum

VHS is like a book? and a book is like a stack of kindles.
    Hey, I'm in a movie!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYdwe3ArFWA
    Quote Originally Posted by wufwugy View Post
    So as somebody who doesn't know anything about anybody involved in the VMAs, let me say: the "hey hey hey" song by that Alan Thicke guy is pretty cool and Miley didn't come off as anything other than, well, normal. Sure she wore tight clothes and stuck her tongue out a lot, but it's not her fault that people are too caught up in other peoples lives and don't know that twerking was a thing decades ago, back when nobody needed to make dumb names for normal things. Her performance seemed mild compared to what audiences who like this crap seem to want. Everything is SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX from the age a celebrity hits 15, but apparently everybody wants to pretend its not then act self-righteous when the inevitable happens

I don't think anyone intelligent really cared about the sexuality of her performance. There were two things: First she accessorized her performance with black people. If you didn't feel awkward as you watched a out of touch rich white girl appropriate black culture for her performance and then have the gall to try to legitimize her use of black culture by hiring black back-up dancers, there is something wrong with your PC radar. Second, it's not that she went for sex appeal, it's that, again, she is so far out of touch, causing her to miss the mark by so much. Her performance was so insensitive and out of touch that it was embarrassing for most everyone who saw it.

And yeah, his name is Robin Thicke, and Blurred Lines is a pretty great pop song.
    Since when is cultural appropriation something people get mad about?
    People get mad when it's a person from the privileged class appropriating the culture of the lower class with no respect paid and simply as a way to print money.
    boost mad hannah montana's better at being black than him
    People get mad when it's a person from the privileged class appropriating the culture of the lower class with no respect paid and simply as a way to print money.
    Yeah, people were so mad at the Beatles, Elvis, etc.
    i dunno if you're being sarcastic or not but Elvis actually does get shit for this to this day.
    People get dumb and whiney if they get a tad bit offended.

Idk, let's worry about something more important - like, idk, the 300 tons of shit leaking from the place in Japan on the daily. I mean, shit, that seems like something we should be concerned about, right? No? Oh, well, then lets go back to someone doing their job of selling themselves.
    Oh good, Miley Cyrus is going to become a topic of substance drawn against the back drop of historic popular culture and the convoluted race relations in America. Time for my opinions to fly!

<a href=http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png</a>
    Should I actually make the effort to find out what this is all about or is it typical people being mongs?
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png</a>
    Quote Originally Posted by a500lbgorilla View Post
    Oh good, Miley Cyrus is going to become a topic of substance drawn against the back drop of historic popular culture and the convoluted race relations in America. Time for my opinions to fly!

i'm literally stunned by what a gem that gif is.
    Quote Originally Posted by aubreymcfate View Post
    i'm literally stunned by what a gem that gif is.
    It's a good'n.

And to shift from one hot potato to another - Obama's GOAT speech y/y? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcR6BR7ubXg

The answer is yes. For all of the talk about him being a great speaker, I've always thought that he's alright, but this speech is where you see a greater speaker speaking on something he firmly believes he understands.

For as little as I like the idea of getting into Syria, and as much as I kinda wanna see what happens, I want to lay odds* that if congress doesn't support 'limited military strikes', Obama will not move forward.

*want to, but won't.
    Biden seems to choke down a smile when Obama says, "... and now's the time to show the world that America keeps our commitments"
    9:15

Very moving speech, though.
    Biden's just a face. He knows personal space, personal anecdotes and eye contact; he doesn't know what to do in this spot.

I don't think it's a moving speech, so much as a clear speech. Obama ain't lying and he ain't bullshitting.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImSavy View Post
    Should I actually make the effort to find out what this is all about or is it typical people being mongs?
    no you shouldnt and yes it is. i was honestly blown away when i saw that people were using cultural appropriation to call it racist. you couldn't be grasping at more straws if you tried. ironically, we in the US looooooooooove cultural appropriation until, you know, somebody somewhere gets people riled up about it, despite cultural appropriation being a good thing and being upset about it causing more problems than it fixes

a ton of what people call racist isn't, it's instead lack of familiarity with cultures. we need more appropriation, not less
    There are many reasons why actions against Assad are right, but there are a couple potential reasons why it might not be. Those are the theory (which I tend to hold) that progress is rarely a product of rebellion, and that the new paradigm of globalization overrides the old Cold War Truman Doctrine stuff that was once necessary. I'm not sure either of those apply, however, and I tend to support Obama at the head of strikes against Assad. He's a stellar Commander in Chief and foreign affairs politician; it's a shame the Bush administration poisoned the well so much that most people today think all things military are nefarious. I also blame Ron Paul for popularizing that view, as he did so quite successfully.

For those interested about my rationale for "progress is rarely a product of rebellion", history demonstrates repeatedly that internal rebellions only make things worse for progress, and the most efficient method for progress is through its stable establishment, which gradually gives up power without feeling like they're doing so. Probably the best examples of this is how the West went from monarchies to non-monarchies in the last couple centuries. Britain did it right, it was peaceful. On the other hand, France chopped of the heads of its aristocracy and got Napoleon for its efforts. In Russia, the Narodnaya Volya were displeased with the slow progress made by Alexander II and killed him, ushering in the Bolsheviks and an era of what would become among the worst in world history. Without that rebellion, Russia would probably have followed the same path as Britain, and we'd be living in a far more peaceful and progressed world today. Other examples are all across the Arab Spring that we all know about. A counter example that people may use is the American Revolution, but that wasn't a rebellion in this sense. The colonies were themselves the established powers and Britain was viewed as a foreign oppressing force.
    I love listening to Jym Rogers speak, example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFEYFJQxcOw

The combination of his accent and patronising tone are hypnotic.
    I can't know what the right decision is with Assad. I doubt many of those exposed to the best information can do better than "I don't really know". What I hope is that the process of our decision is shown to the world as so robust that anyone exposed demands their nation follow much-the-same.

I like that Obama wants the debate. I like that he's giving full-on closed-door debrief sessions which are met with congressional skepticism. I like the serious and balanced rhetoric coming from our elect. I like that people are genuinely weighing the options and that so many are quick to bury the more 'rash' rationale.

And I genuinely hope that if the body of our elected representatives condemns 'kinetic' action, that our elected Commander and Chief will as well.

Egypt has taught us that democracy is hard. Libya teaches us that it is necessary. Now the old democracies need to show why it is right.

I hope.
    The whole Syria thing has been on my mind for days. I agree with military action, for pretyy much the reasons Obama stated in that speech above and I'm disappointed we weren't game, but I blame our dipshit prime minister for that.

But my issue with the Syria thing is what anyone can actually do to help. Neither side will form fair and moral governments and I have no idea which is the worse of the two evils, so helping either side, which may hasten the war and therefore reduce civilian casualties, seems ridiculous when both are pretty horrific options. I like the idea of negotiating a ceasefire for say two weeks, and in that time allow anyone who doesn't want to be part of the war to walk away and shack up in a neighbouring country for as long as it takes for the two sides to slaughter each other, then just let the rest of them get on with it and allow people to move back when it's done. Of course the people there aren't worth the resources it would take to do such a thing, but it seems like a good way of solving the issue of civilians being caught up in it. Maybe, as Syria has oil, the cost of the resources it takes to move, feed and house that many people could be repaid afterwards, but for obvious reasons that would never work. The whole thing just makes me sad, I mean surely regular civilians shouldn't have to deal with shit like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFLWAoUSN6E
    Quote Originally Posted by rong View Post
    I love listening to Jym Rogers speak, example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFEYFJQxcOw

The combination of his accent and patronising tone are hypnotic.
    Patronising. Perfect word to describe him and his tone.
    In that video, just the way he repeatedly says "Tara" (or Kara ow w/e her name is) would be enough to make me want to punch him in the face if he was talking to me, but either way, I always enjoy hearing him speak.
    Hahahah, yeah
    But my issue with the Syria thing is what anyone can actually do to help. Neither side will form fair and moral governments and I have no idea which is the worse of the two evils, so helping either side, which may hasten the war and therefore reduce civilian casualties, seems ridiculous when both are pretty horrific options.
    100%

I only hope for pragmatism and, further, for someone to know what the pragmatic solution looks like because I just don't see it.
    People get dumb and whiney if they get a tad bit offended.

Idk, let's worry about something more important - like, idk, the 300 tons of shit leaking from the place in Japan on the daily. I mean, shit, that seems like something we should be concerned about, right? No? Oh, well, then lets go back to someone doing their job of selling themselves.
    "ERRMAHGAWD! This terrible thing is happening, and because it is happening you are not allowed to be upset about anything else!!"

The "syria no one cares: affleck as batman people lose their shit" memes are funny and all, but if you're serious in taking this stance, you're an idiot.

From what I understand, Elvis was raised in a southern baptist church. Southern baptist churches were a spawning ground for rock and roll. It's not like he just flipped a switch. Even so, many of his songs were written by blacks, and they received pennies. That is fucked up, and like the new forum girl said, people take issue with that to this day.

The Beatles grew up in a time when rock and roll was an international phenomenon. They were a rock and roll band from day one. And if you're referring to their Eastern influences: Well, they went over there, and actually studied the culture and had a deep respect for it. They learned new instruments and factored them into their sound. Again, this wasn't self reinvention for the sake of profits, it was self reinvention as a result of having had new experiences and being changed by them.

So yeah, in a sense, Wuf is spot on; cultural appropriation is not a bad thing, and is probably a very good thing. However it's all about respect. The Beatles pretty much never catch flack for it, because they actually respected the cultures, Elvis on the other hand seems to have been culturally insensitive, and so his legacy is tainted.

So, yeah, nuance. People ITT suck at it.
    The Beatles pretty much never catch flack for it, because they actually respected the cultures, Elvis on the other hand seems to have been culturally insensitive, and so his legacy is tainted.
    If this were true, how would you know?

And I wish I didn't make this post, but I can't help myself.
    The Syria issue is one of the first problems I've encountered where I can't figure out a decent solution. That's not to say I've ever been right with my previous conclusions on other issues, my solutions may well be laughable, but after consideration I always tend to lean one way or another and be pretty happy with my thoughts. But I have no fucking idea whatsoever on how you can resolve this.
    Yeah, it's not hard for me to admit that I don't know enough about enough to say anything on anything, but this is one of those spots where I just don't trust anyone who claims they know what tomorrow looks like. -Which is why I'm happy to allow professional minds, exposed to the best info, to make the decisions as they may, even if those decisions seem political.

It's one of those fun moments where I don't like anything that's going on, but I like how it all seems to be going on.

This worst result would be for me to walk away knowing that all of the Senators and Congresspeople of America couldn't think beyond their war-chest contributions.

edit btw rong, I'd vote for you for congress person. You think how I like people to think.
    Last edited by a500lbgorilla; 09-02-2013 at 04:17 PM.
    The whole Syria thing has been on my mind for days. I agree with military action, for pretyy much the reasons Obama stated in that speech above and I'm disappointed we weren't game, but I blame our dipshit prime minister for that.

But my issue with the Syria thing is what anyone can actually do to help. Neither side will form fair and moral governments and I have no idea which is the worse of the two evils, so helping either side, which may hasten the war and therefore reduce civilian casualties, seems ridiculous when both are pretty horrific options. I like the idea of negotiating a ceasefire for say two weeks, and in that time allow anyone who doesn't want to be part of the war to walk away and shack up in a neighbouring country for as long as it takes for the two sides to slaughter each other, then just let the rest of them get on with it and allow people to move back when it's done. Of course the people there aren't worth the resources it would take to do such a thing, but it seems like a good way of solving the issue of civilians being caught up in it. Maybe, as Syria has oil, the cost of the resources it takes to move, feed and house that many people could be repaid afterwards, but for obvious reasons that would never work. The whole thing just makes me sad, I mean surely regular civilians shouldn't have to deal with shit like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFLWAoUSN6E
    If we're going for the fewest overall future deaths possible, taking out Assad would be best. While killing will still happen if the Assad regime is eliminated, it wouldn't be as much as if he maintains power.

Furthermore, the health of the region would be improved without Assad. This is because it's still a West vs East thing, which has different manifestations like Sunni vs Shia, Israel and Saudi Arabia vs Iran and Russia, etc. Syria is a major player in funneling arms and influence from Iran and Russia into the region, and the Arab conflict is made worse by this Persian and Russian influence. The West (US and Israel, mainly) are NOT going to lose this fight, it just isn't going to happen, so that suggests that the East should concede and let peace ensue. But they don't want to because that would topple their establishments. At home in Russia, Putin would lose tremendous face, and possibly his regime, if he lost Syria, for reasons including losing lucrative arms deals and shame against the West

Toppling Assad would weaken Iran, and thus strengthen the ability for the West's eventual win in the region, among other things. The Palestinian issue may be resolved more easily without Iran involved. Hell, it would probably strengthen Iranians' power over their own government. If we're comparing rulers and progress, Saudi Arabia is doing a lot better than Syria. Syria doesn't play the West's game and it has plummeted into chaos all by itself; Saudi Arabia plays the West's game as well as anybody and is stable and gradually improving its social situation.

As for how the US could topple Assad with only airstrikes, I'm pretty sure it can be done. Assad only remains in power now because of his military hardware that keeps him entrenched against the rebels. Airstrikes can take those out then rebels can keep moving forward
    Yeah, fair enough. It's just my opinion based on what I know about the Beatles and what I know about Elvis. They (the Beatles) got caught up in the whole Eastern spirituality craze, and actually spent a lot of time in India. They didn't just do a really bad rendition of a dance (like Miley) and hire Indian back up dancers. They immersed themselves in the culture and music, learned new instruments, and incorporated these new (to them) sounds into their own style. They didn't just flip a switch and become an Indian band.

So yeah, it is my opinion, and it's simply based on stuff floating around in my brain, but I think it's far more accurate than lumping the Beatles in with Elvis and Miley Cyrus.
    Yeah, fair enough. It's just my opinion based on what I know about the Beatles and what I know about Elvis. They (the Beatles) got caught up in the whole Eastern spirituality craze, and actually spent a lot of time in India. They didn't just do a really bad rendition of a dance (like Miley) and hire Indian back up dancers. They immersed themselves in the culture and music, learned new instruments, and incorporated these new (to them) sounds into their own style. They didn't just flip a switch and become an Indian band.

So yeah, it is my opinion, and it's simply based on stuff floating around in my brain, but I think it's far more accurate than lumping the Beatles in with Elvis and Miley Cyrus.

You have a very curious push and pull to you. You'll push firmly when you feel it's right, but you'll pull back just as hard.

I can't say I know of any other analog(ue) to you.

Miley's rendition may be vapid, but I can't help but think that her audience wants the vapid. Beatles were pre-Kardashian, after all.

Frankly, when I see a performance like Miley's, I think "she's playing them like the tools they want to be." In this age, there's no better way to get people talking about you than to do something people can take as offensive, inconsiderate, or in poor taste.
    And you have a tendency to poke and prod where you see errors, but are far more reluctant to actually jump into discussions. It's a much easier position to take. I find it to be similar to guerilla warfare (a500lbguerilla?), in that it's purely offensive and you don't have a base to attack. It's nice because it can help to better shape the debate and keep people clear of terrible logical fallacies and weakly supported stances, yet it can be infuriating because my ego wants to crush you for undermining my points.
    ur not allowed to make observations like that unless its in a werewolf game
    Miley's rendition may be vapid, but I can't help but think that her audience wants the vapid. Beatles were pre-Kardashian, after all.

Frankly, when I see a performance like Miley's, I think "she's playing them like the tools they want to be." In this age, there's no better way to get people talking about you than to do something people can take as offensive, inconsiderate, or in poor taste.
    I wish I could believe that she's made a calculated move which has paid off precisely as she planned-- but I just can't. She's another child star churned out by Disney, she's worth tens of millions, and she's lost her god damn mind. At best, her handlers have orchestrated all this, and are foaming at the mouth as she sinks into a drug riddled manic depressive state, because while they know this is likely the last chapter, they also know it's by far the most profitable.
    Last edited by boost; 09-02-2013 at 04:37 PM.
    And you have a tendency to poke and prod where you see errors, but are far more reluctant to actually jump into discussions. It's a much easier position to take. I find it to be similar to guerilla warfare (a500lbguerilla?), in that it's purely offensive and you don't have a base to attack. It's nice because it can help to better shape the debate and keep people clear of terrible logical fallacies and weakly supported stances, yet it can be infuriating because my ego wants to crush you for undermining my points.
    Maybe today, I do. But I know of entirely too many conversations I jumped into without the help of my life(ego)vest and a few still where my egovest wasn't buoyant enough to bring me air.

Shrug, shrug. You've already crushed me once.
    ur not allowed to make observations like that unless its in a werewolf game
    It's the worst part of werewolf... that once you're in, you're in. Werewolf4life.

4... is...
    I wish I could believe that she's made a calculated move which has paid off precisely as she planned-- but I just can't. She's another child star churned out by Disney, she's worth tens of millions, and she's lost her god damn mind. At best, her handlers have orchestrated all this, and are foaming at the mouth as she sinks into a drug riddled manic depressive state, because while they know this is likely the last chapter, they also know it's by far the most profitable.
    It doesn't have to be calculated. It doesn't take much to see and think "this is what they want, so let's give them what they want."

I'd say any celebrity of mediocre intelligence knows this.

i for one am sick of wufwugy's current sig.
    me too, was just looking to see if i had something else
    speaking of awesome gifs i have this one saved for my cake day

all i really want is to bring this badass back.

need a better hosting site that stupid fucking minus
    Quote Originally Posted by bikes View Post
    speaking of awesome gifs i have this one saved for my cake day

think i may go with this one.

wait no this is the all time goat. too bad bigred had to cryface over it

second row far left screws it up
    her clumsiness is adorable
    Quote Originally Posted by a500lbgorilla View Post
    what is he actually doing here?
    what is he actually doing here?
    Surviving.
    Alright, I seriously don't know.
    starting a fire and talking to wilson
    Which reminds me, I'd like to see an episode of Man vs Wild (is that show still on?) where Bear Grylls gets stuck doing some wacky stunt and Les Stroud has to save him

Then Les sets off a flare and waits for help to arrive
    Quote Originally Posted by bikes View Post
    starting a fire and talking to wilson
    Starting a fire with what?
    with survival skills
    Which reminds me, I'd like to see an episode of Man vs Wild (is that show still on?) where Bear Grylls gets stuck doing some wacky stunt and Les Stroud has to save him

Then Les sets off a flare and waits for help to arrive
    But Les would show up and immediately succumb to all of the actual stressors and disseasors of reality and need to himself be rescued. That's why he's legit. He'll call for help.
    with survival skills
    relevant and reeeeeeeally insightful. looking for the full set http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8moeP...ature=youtu.be