Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!

Default PT3 is out

Just FYI, the first commercial release of PT3 is up for download.

30-day free trial if you don't want to buy it yet.
    ^^BAN SPAMMER!!
    does it support ultimate bet?
    Flopping quads and boats like its my job
    If anyone has had experience 16-20 tabling on Stars with HUD, I would like very much to know how resource heavy it is and if the HUD is reliable.
    3k post - Return of the blog!
    its unplayable for more than 16 tables on my part. Also, i couldnt see any stats populated when i just brought up a few tables and put them on waiting list without playing any hands. Hmmm, they need to put this feature right back for table selection
    Quote Originally Posted by badgers
    If anyone has had experience 16-20 tabling on Stars with HUD, I would like very much to know how resource heavy it is and if the HUD is reliable.
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerfan
    its unplayable for more than 16 tables on my part.
    Just what I needed to here, I guess I'll stick with PT2 for the time being.

Thanks for the info!
    Quote Originally Posted by thizzSantaCruz
    does it support ultimate bet?
    Not yet, but they say it should be one of the first few sites they add.
    does anybody else find the hud kind of annoying? ive 3 bet someone a few times by accident because the fucking thing blocks where his bet was.
    Cash Rules Everything Around Me.
    Quote Originally Posted by will641
    does anybody else find the hud kind of annoying? ive 3 bet someone a few times by accident because the fucking thing blocks where his bet was.
    Move the HUD imo....
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzard
    Move the HUD imo....
    well if i knew how to do that i wouldve tried it, ldo. i couldnt find a layout manager like the on the old PAHUD.

but anyways, now the good lord has blessed me with a new problem. now the stats on the hud just randomly stopped working and i cant get them back up. anybody have suggestions???
    if u left click and drag it it'll move. if the stats are to big you can decrese the font size too by clicking on the pt icon on the table and going to stats layout.

Here's my HUD atm, have to put in colour ranges later when i can be arsed. I 9-12 table.
    nice, thanks muzz. now i just need to get the stats to appear. are you having problems with that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzard
    if u left click and drag it it'll move. if the stats are to big you can decrese the font size too by clicking on the pt icon on the table and going to stats layout.
    Actually you need to RIGHT-click drag to move the boxes around (the PT icon over the pot size can also be moved in this fasion using the little "tabs" on the side of it.)

nice, thanks muzz. now i just need to get the stats to appear. are you having problems with that?
    There are some small HUD issues that they are working on right now for the next update (Hero Stats dissapearing)

Also, at stars, the HUD will NOT show up until the hero has played at least 1 hand at the table, so you cannot see stats on people while "looking around". I'm confident that it will all be fixed, or they are going to have a LOT of refund requests coming soon...
    Hey knucklehead! Bonk!
    I been having problems with betpot script with PT3 on 25NL. Donno, if I have PT3 open the betpot script works fine PF but on the flop and on it doesnt function properly. Anyone know of a way to fix it?
    Quote Originally Posted by L_Clan_Sup3rMaN
    I been having problems with betpot script with PT3 on 25NL. Donno, if I have PT3 open the betpot script works fine PF but on the flop and on it doesnt function properly. Anyone know of a way to fix it?
    This is a question probably best asked over at the PokerTracker Forums (Or in a support ticket). I know that they have some AHK experts over there!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisBCritter
    Quote Originally Posted by L_Clan_Sup3rMaN
    This is a question probably best asked over at the PokerTracker Forums (Or in a support ticket). I know that they have some AHK experts over there!
    why would the bet pot script be affected by PT3. that makes no sense to me.
    OMG thank you for letting me know that right click moves the stats.

...now I've just gotta figure out how to make them smaller for my micro tables...
    why would the bet pot script be affected by PT3. that makes no sense to me.
    Which is why I referred to the PokerTracker forums. It makes no sense to me either...

Quote Originally Posted by d0zer
    OMG thank you for letting me know that right click moves the stats.

...now I've just gotta figure out how to make them smaller for my micro tables...
    YW.

Configure HUD (Click on PT icon on table for menu, or under menu items in program). Change the font size of all items. viola!
    Quote Originally Posted by badgers
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerfan
    its unplayable for more than 16 tables on my part.
    Just what I needed to here, I guess I'll stick with PT2 for the time being.

Thanks for the info!
    HAHAHA

Forgot about this post... Lags like crazy after about 15. I don't care though cos I'll just wait for the next release and then switch but good god it's IMPOSSIBLE FOR HEAVY MULTITABLERS