Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumPoker News, Reviews, Tools

Party Reload - for the goodwill of all mankind

Default Party Reload - for the goodwill of all mankind

Sup my faithful minions. Follow these directions and get your free money.

Go here https://www.pokerplayersalliance.org/join.php - join for 15 bucks but put in code CP10Y and you get free upgrade to full member with free shirt.

When its all done - print the page or write down ur 10 digit registration code - use this as the bonus code for party - its in partys system instantly after you register - its 20% up to 100 - so $500 deposit for full bonus. 7x 30 days to clear.

Now I just did it like 5 minutes ago so I can confirm it works 100% for me no problems at all.
    Boondock the Bot-Slayer

-'rilla
    Just a sidenote - u should join this poker alliance even if you didnt get anything just cause its a pimp organization. We need people battlin for the rights of the poker players. Plus u get lots of free swag.
    Boondock the Bot-Slayer

-'rilla
    Forgot something. Be careful with the cashout crap about cashing out within 15 days or whatever - there seems to be 2 conflicting reports in that thread where one got it even though he shouldnt have cause the cashout and another one didnt - so proceed at your own risk.
    Boondock the Bot-Slayer

-'rilla
    You da man

Bonus money is now waiting for me.

EasyT
    This is for US citizens only?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    This is for US citizens only?
    no someone on bonus whores asked that same thing and someone out of the country had already done it and it worked fine - i guess the 15 dollar donation wont really help your own cause much but it gets u 85 in bonus
    Boondock the Bot-Slayer

-'rilla
    thx boon, I signed up at PPA and got the code to get the reload bonus in my party account.
    Yay, I love free money!
    I signed up and got it. My bonus status said "elapsed, so I called and they fixed it. It's only 7x and you have a full month. If I try really really hard, I might be able to clear it. My goal of reaching 1k by the end of the year should be easily achievable with this extra $100.

You rock Boondock!

Default Did not work for me :-(

I signed up used verification code and nothing happened in
    my bonus account. I live in Finland though. Talking 15 dollars
    gone to waste.

Peluri

Default Re: Did not work for me :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Peluri
    I signed up used verification code and nothing happened in
    my bonus account. I live in Finland though. Talking 15 dollars
    gone to waste.

Peluri
    Did you use that as a deposit code? I deposited $500 and got $100 in bonus.
    this does still work if anyone was wonderin - my friend just did it 5 minutes ago
    Boondock the Bot-Slayer

-'rilla
    Worked great just now and I live in Sweden. I love free money
    Anyone receive the t-shirt yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyT
    Anyone receive the t-shirt yet?
    nope - it said 5-7 days i believe when i first did it then when my friend did it it was like 4-6 weeks or something
    Boondock the Bot-Slayer

-'rilla
    Got my shirt yesterday. Printed large on rear, with small chest printing, good quality tee in black - tasteful and useful.
    Also got a ghey pin and a winky wallet membership card with "groceryclub" key fob !
    I'm a know-it-all.

No, really.
    hmmm
    bumpty bump
    this still work
    i need a free t-shirt
    shame it wont arrive in time for my exam on monday!
    Quote Originally Posted by Miffed22001
    hmmm
    bumpty bump
    this still work
    i need a free t-shirt
    shame it wont arrive in time for my exam on monday!
    I GUARANTEE it still works...when I deposited for the "15UPTO75MORE" last night, I got the message about it again. Party is pushing the PPA...they must have a hand in it somehow.
    I'm sure they get a cut or some other type of goodie for referrals. It also pushes up their rake as a result of the bonus. Most of all, they just have a lot of vested interest in making sure that Congress doesn't pass some law regulating (or even banning?) on-line betting for U.S. citizens, even if the host site qualifies as an international one that can't be governed by U.S. law. Technically, all the gambling we're doing can be deemed against the law, it's just that there are many grey areas and the enforcement is lax if not nonexistent. If Congress decides to really pursue it, we may all find ourselves suddenly cut out of OPRs and obviously sites like PP will suffer.
    I fucking hate the government and their disgusting pseudo entitlement to protect us from ourselves. Step off my life bitches. What ever happened to live free or die?
    It's not what's inside that counts. Have you seen what's inside?
    Internal organs. And they're getting uglier by the minute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rondavu
    I fucking hate the government and their disgusting pseudo entitlement to protect us from ourselves. Step off my life bitches. What ever happened to live free or die?
    I'm a know-it-all.

No, really.
    Putney, UK; Full Tilt,Mansion; $50 NL and PL; $13 and $16 SNGs at Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Rondavu
    Not everyone lives in New Hampshire! Personally I think Rhode Island's is more appropriate