Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumPoker News, Reviews, Tools

Another rigged post

Default Another rigged post

http://h1.ripway.com/davefbeatty/RIGGED.pdf

I am sorry, this was so good I felt it deserved its own discussion.

It is all the illuminati's fault.
    To win in poker you only need to be one step ahead of your opponents. Two steps may be detrimental.
    I'm assuming that it was a joke that got real funny. I could really get that deep into it.

-'rilla
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png</a>
    "Our analyzis of dozens of hands clearly proves that this type of action happen online far more than it should. That's right, proof that internet poker is rigged".

WTF OMG DOZENS??? OMG OMG RIGGED!!!11shift!11eleven!

(Read the last two lines in the small font at the bottom)
    >3

this is my favourite part of the post
    it looks like angry boobs
    omg
    why cant people just understand that it like happens?
    i get busted as does everyone else by freak show stuff but hey it has a chance to happen right
    like the time i sat next to that guy who got AA 5 hands in a row........ hmmmm
    I just love his diagram showing how internet companies are supported by various people such as the new world order and France.
    Beautiful
    The strong point in poker is never to lose your temper, either with those you are playing with or, more particularly, with the cards. There is no sympathy in poker. Always keep cool. If you lose your head you will lose all your chips.
    Just got to the part about cashout penalty.
    Demi this is funny as hell
    The strong point in poker is never to lose your temper, either with those you are playing with or, more particularly, with the cards. There is no sympathy in poker. Always keep cool. If you lose your head you will lose all your chips.
    And I can gaurantee Coke's worldwide advertising budget alone dwarfs Party's net revenue.
    Satire at is finest.
    Send lawyers, guns and money - the sh*t has hit the fan!
    Hahaha the flow chart is amazing
    The ten best hands in poker are the ten your opponents are least likely to put you
    on. You want a hand that will come as a total surprise, and which you can
    kneecap your opponents with when it hits. They're playing AA and think top set is
    good. If they're playing against typical players, it might well be. But on a board of
    A29J5 rainbow, that hand is total garbage against you IF you're the one holding one of
    the real top ten hands in hold'em: 4-3.