Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

Randomness thread, part two.

Page 145 of 420 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245 ... LastLast
Results 10,801 to 10,875 of 31490
    This is OK too. It's like the sequal

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/givin...-defend-itself
    I'm the king of bongo, baby I'm the king of bongo bong.
    Playing a tough guy in a movie, or an interesting guy in a commercial, doesn't necessarily make those actors tough or interesting.
    What's general opinion on Bradley Manning?
    Pretty clear he was the best quarterback to ever lead trinidad and tobago
    Friend of mine just sent me this picture. She's the one on the left with her shirt still on. She won a fan content or something to get on stage.

I was telling her she had to watch 47 ronin, and she told me of course she would since Rick Genest is in it (the guy in the middle, with a full body skeleton tatoo).
    This reminds me. My gf is a zombie in a movie. She got one of the better zombie extra roles where she had to attack one of the main characters and bites his finger off so you see her, looking like a zombie with a severed finger in her mouth with blood squirting out.
    pics or gtfo

edit - Also Ashes in Manchester atm, gonna be great
    Quote Originally Posted by rong View Post
    This reminds me. My gf is a zombie in a movie. She got one of the better zombie extra roles where she had to attack one of the main characters and bites his finger off so you see her, looking like a zombie with a severed finger in her mouth with blood squirting out.
    What movie? Put that clip on youtube or something !
    It's called the zombie diaries.

Here's the YouTube trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Fx3sfLhXow
    Very blairwitchie. Just kinda lame to quote an unknown website like EatMyBrain.com during the trailer.
    It's low budget, obv. I think it was the guys first movie but I'm not sure.

A couple of the girls went into a supermarket after the shoot in full zombie dress. They looked like they'd been in a car crash.
    I'm kind of freaking out over turning 26 on this coming Monday.
    I will destroy you with sunshine and kittens.
    Oh quit crying about it.
    i'm not too keen on turning 24 in december either. mehhhhhhhhh make time go away.
    Free your mind and your ass will follow.
    (lol 20 somethings bitching about being 20 somethings, sure to be very well-received)
    Quote Originally Posted by aubreymcfate View Post
    (lol 20 somethings bitching about being 20 somethings, sure to be very well-received)
    lol this.

i was getting eggs yesterday and the woman checked them for me at the register, and she was like, "I'm sure your mother wouldn't be too happy if you brought home broken eggs.", and i feel sad. how am i looking forever young? i was wearing my glasses yesterday, and boyfran said they do make me look a tad younger. so basically if i wear glasses i look 16, otherwise 18-19?

i feel sad and happy at the same time over this, happy cause i'll be really happy when i'm 50, sad cause who the fuck takes a 16 year old seriously, even if they're talking about serious things? what kind of therapist am i going to be if my clients can't take me fucking seriously?!

/whining
    It's down hill from their ladies. Especially for you. At least as men, even if we're fat and bald we can get young hotties if we're rich. You ladies have no hope once you get wrinkly. Best you find a man or a career sharpish. (lol women and careers)
    Last edited by rong; 08-01-2013 at 01:30 PM.
    when is it ever not time for straight outta compton?
    It's down hill from there ladies. Especially for you. At least as men, even if we're fat and bald we can get young hotties if we're rich. You ladies have no hope once you get wrinkly. Best you find a man or a career sharpish. (lol women and careers)
    It will take me a long while to get wrinkly, since I have fair skin, don't smoke, stay hydrated, and don't allow myself to get burnt to a crisp, or think that I -have- to be tan to be attractive. I like to eat bacon, but don't wanna look like it.

So maybe another 20 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelle View Post
    lol this.

i was getting eggs yesterday and the woman checked them for me at the register, and she was like, "I'm sure your mother wouldn't be too happy if you brought home broken eggs.", and i feel sad. how am i looking forever young? i was wearing my glasses yesterday, and boyfran said they do make me look a tad younger. so basically if i wear glasses i look 16, otherwise 18-19?

i feel sad and happy at the same time over this, happy cause i'll be really happy when i'm 50, sad cause who the fuck takes a 16 year old seriously, even if they're talking about serious things? what kind of therapist am i going to be if my clients can't take me fucking seriously?!

/whining
    honestly, it's always a great feeling to surprise people when you open your mouth. Just focus on your intellect and how you speak, 'cause that goes a looong way in transforming how you come off.

lol do people really think you have to be tan to be attractive? so silly. i mean tan definitely has its beauty, moreso when you have some natural darkness I think, but healthy pale skin that's not pale bc it's deprived of nutrients is also beautiful. i mean, dita von teese is fucking delicious looking.
    i was getting eggs yesterday and the woman checked them for me at the register, and she was like, "I'm sure your mother wouldn't be too happy if you brought home broken eggs."
    That's pretty funny actually..

lol do people really think you have to be tan to be attractive? so silly. i mean tan definitely has its beauty, moreso when you have some natural darkness I think, but healthy pale skin that's not pale bc it's deprived of nutrients is also beautiful. i mean, dita von teese is fucking delicious looking.
    For me a pale skin is just as good as a tanned one, most important is how healthy a girl looks. The kind pale when you're sick is bad, but healthy looking pale is great.
    honestly, it's always a great feeling to surprise people when you open your mouth. Just focus on your intellect and how you speak, 'cause that goes a looong way in transforming how you come off.

lol yeah, some people are stuck in the mindset of "tan is prettier!1!!11", maybe it's a rural southern thing, idk. I know I've spent too much money in my life caring about what others think about me, and I'mma just do what I think looks good on me. I'd look weird with a tan. I'm cool with my fair skin and freckles, finally. And oh gawd Dita Von Teese, yes. yes. yes. yes yes yes. yes. ungh yes.
    Dita has an ugly face imo
    Dita has an ugly face imo
    really? I find her look to be very classic 50s. I do think her features lend herself to a cooler, more demure look though. I can see why people would be torn on her. She works for me.

i'm curious if you feel any differently about this pic of her.
    Last edited by aubreymcfate; 08-01-2013 at 03:30 PM.
    Dita has a veeeeeeeeeeerrrrryyyy classic look about her.

She does her own makeup and hair, too. Bam. She's so damn attractive. I would put my non-existing penis into her va-jay-jay.
    She's okay

you have to admit, even if you don't find her particularly pretty, she is damn sexy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukie View Post
    Oh quit crying about it.
    In a bad mood Lukie?
    nah, ugly. I'd need to be drunk to hit it unless she is extremely sexy, but even then I just wouldn't be interested.
    nah, ugly. I'd need to be drunk to hit it unless she is extremely sexy, but even then I just wouldn't be interested.
    I don't think she's the most gorgeous woman ever, I definitely see what you're saying-- but having to be drunk, you're out of your god damn mind.
    I'd bang her in a heartbeat, it would be more correct to say that I wouldn't put in the effort to get her in the same way as with a woman I really find attractive.
    Quote Originally Posted by boost View Post
    I don't think she's the most gorgeous woman ever, I definitely see what you're saying-- but having to be drunk, you're out of your god damn mind.
    I really don't find her attractive. I don't mean I'd need to be drunk to be able ,just to be willing.
    I've found myself in situations before with a girl of similar attractiveness trying it on and basically just begging me to fuck her and usually I've done it, but even during I'm thinking wtf am I doing here. I prob would have done it when I was younger. Now I'd just say no thanks.
    I've found myself in situations before with a girl of similar attractiveness trying it on and basically just begging me to fuck her and usually I've done it, but even during I'm thinking wtf am I doing here. I prob would have done it when I was younger. Now I'd just say no thanks.
    I love you, Internet.

Sincerely,
    Galapogos

Quote Originally Posted by sauce123
    I don't get why you insist on stacking off with like jack high all the time.
    You've not been alone in a room with a girl who has a thing for you and is really drunk and finally revealing it? Especially a slightly insecure one (prob cos she looks like that) who's a bit slutty because of it.
    I def know where you're coming from. I think this woman is above that threshold, but I guess that's subjective. I've both gone with it and been like "wtf am I doing...?" and turned it down. Turning it down is almost worse... Girls can get really weird when you turn them down, whereas most guys are just like "hey cool, onto the next!"
    It really is a no win situation. I don't know how you get out of it without crushing her. Maybe "beause you're drunk and I'm a gentleman" kinda thing. But chicks aint stupid.
    Although her face doesn't particularly do anything for me and I'm not into that whole style, she has a miles better body than the vast majority of women. So I'm calling bullshit on Rong, unless he provides pics that his gf is 9/10.
    oh god i don't hear any other people in my head and i'm fucking terrified right now.

oh god i'm completely integrated, what the literal fucking fuck.

also - i love the pin-up look, fair skin and red lipstick on a lady. dita has a killer body, and has an amazing kitchen. to somewhat quote jenna marbles, i don't know if i want to be her or be in/on her
    Quote Originally Posted by Galapogos View Post
    I love you, Internet.

Sincerely,
    Galapogos

This man looks like James McAvoy. Not difficult to believe imo.
    It really is a no win situation. I don't know how you get out of it without crushing her. Maybe "beause you're drunk and I'm a gentleman" kinda thing. But chicks aint stupid.
    acting oblivious is something i've gotten away with many times.
    oh god i don't hear any other people in my head and i'm fucking terrified right now.

oh god i'm completely integrated, what the literal fucking fuck.

also - i love the pin-up look, fair skin and red lipstick on a lady. dita has a killer body, and has an amazing kitchen. to somewhat quote jenna marbles, i don't know if i want to be her or be in/on her
    in/on her without question
    Last edited by ChipEaterMan; 08-01-2013 at 11:47 PM.
    Wasn't sure if this fits into the racism thread so I'll put it here.

I've been watching "Time Gentlemen Please" over the past few days and I find it quite funny how a program that's a satire of right wing men in a pub had an audience that is prodominently right wing men in a pub taking everything that's said literally and laughing at it. It's even funnier to see how in later series people criticize it for repeating jokes, for example one of the characters is constantly farting, when the joke was never "haha he farted" and it needs repetition to get the point of the joke

All that being said, it is really average anyway.
    so today i listened to lana del rey for the first time and i must say this remix is pretty good.

that song she did for Gatsby was actually really good.
    unrelated note. avicii's new album is just absolutely tits.
    doubtful.
    I like her, but her eyes look a bit weird.
    It's not about 9/10 or w/e. For any of us with any girl sometimes they do it for you sometimes they don't. You could get an overall 5/10 that you don't particularly like but maybe there's something in her smile or her eyes that makes you attracted to her. The same thing works in reverse. You could get an overall 9/10 but there's something about her you find unappealing, maybe her smile reminds you of someone else who you have negative feelings about for some reason or other. Attraction is more complicated than we assume when grading women out of 10.
    It's not about 9/10 or w/e. For any of us with any girl sometimes they do it for you sometimes they don't. You could get an overall 5/10 that you don't particularly like but maybe there's something in her smile or her eyes that makes you attracted to her. The same thing works in reverse. You could get an overall 9/10 but there's something about her you find unappealing, maybe her smile reminds you of someone else who you have negative feelings about for some reason or other. Attraction is more complicated than we assume when grading women out of 10.
    lol

fag
    Meh, maybe I experience a luxury of choice that you don't.
    rong is in a long-term relationship. when you live with somebody, a rating out of 10 based on appearance takes a back seat to personality traits. on a related note, my wedding is in a week...
    would i start over to give myself a chance to land a super model?

no.
    Meh, maybe I experience a luxury of choice that you don't.
    Or maybe you take generic ratings out of 10 far too seriously and not in the context of the post.
    MAN my armpits smell NASTY. i should go shower.
    You've confused me. I'm no longer sure if we're having the same conversation.
    i'm talking about armpits now fwiw

dis. you can be hot as fuck, and as soon as you speak - loose all the attractive qualities in someone's eyes, imho.

everyone has different likes/dislikes about what makes a person attractive, some people wanna put their pp in a woman that is over 250 lbs, where others don't wanna put their pp in anything over 115 lbs.

where most of the time I'm only attracted to wimmens with fair skin/darker hair, I have found a few women that are a tad bit darker, and have blonde/lighter hair. I mean - redheads always win with me, unless they're tanned redheads that need to stay the fuck out of the god damn tanning bed, BUT, show me a pretty lady, and I won't deny that she's pretty, even if it isn't my "taste" in wimmens.

A pretty person is a pretty person, and a lot of time it also takes their confidence that really makes them shine, and become more attractive to you. Now, if they're just a conceited little cunt, then, that's where you want to bop them on the fucking head and put them in life time out.

The best though, is a woman that is 7-8.5, has intellect, confidence, healthy mindset on life, and can cook. Hell, with all that, she can bump her physical appearance up to a god damn 9 for me. Those wimmens are rare gems.

Titties.
    Yeah, I'm totally on board with this. It's hard to explain, but there are definitely some 6's that are way more sexually appealing than some 9's

Quote Originally Posted by ImSavy View Post
    lol

fag
    haha
    This is so interesting to read. I think a lot about how non-conventionally attractive (or maybe just straight up not that attractive) guys can be really hot, but it never seems to work the other way around. But it's cool to read that it actually does, and that small things like the way someone smiles or carries themselves can make them way more attractive than someone who's more generically hot.

I'm the queen of liking non standard guys, which might be why I think about it so much.

I was profoundly (I mean... profoundly) obsessed with Maynard James Keenan from ages like, 17-18. It was all about the way he carried himself, the way he spoke, his ideas, his music, etc. But that also transformed his face, and I found him to be the sexiest fucking human being on the planet.

I have to wonder if there's ever been a similar instance like this with a guy crushing on a female celebrity.
    Generalities follow.

Men mostly are attracted to women based on physical beauty. That definitely isn't all of it, as others have astutely noted, but physical attractiveness is by far the number one thing men look for in women.

Women are attracted to men for a variety of different reasons, and I'd say there is much more variety in what specific women look for. Here are some of the significant, common ones though IMO, again not in order and weighted differently in importance depending on who you ask:

physical stuff:
    - height
    - fashion and grooming
    - physical beauty stuff like symmetry, healthy look, body composition, good teeth etc

social skills:
    - good with people
    - confident
    - funny
    - not awkward, creepy, or clingy

(mostly) career stuff:
    - status and power
    - income/wealth and future projections
    I bet if Betty White came over for dinner, I'd put all my moves on her.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMojoMonkey View Post
    I bet if Betty White came over for dinner, I'd put all my moves on her.

I've been on a fucking roll as of late and actually completed the trifecta in 36 hours all by chance. 3 different women all for the first time.

Yep, I'm one of those guys.

Been dying to say something to someone, why not FTR
    Also, I think I am falling in love and may be moving to Vancouver within the next 6 months

Actually the island but same thing
    trifecta?
    Google gave options.
    Quote Originally Posted by bikes View Post
    so today i listened to lana del rey for the first time and i must say this remix is pretty good.

Listened to this. Not gonna say it sucks but def not my thing.
    “Right thoughts produce right actions and right actions produce work which will be a material reflection for others to see of the serenity at the center of it all”

Put hero on a goddamn range part II- The 6max years

Quote Originally Posted by d0zer View Post
    start using your brain more and vagina less

Quote Originally Posted by kingnat View Post
    Members who's signature is a humorous quote about his/herself made by someone who is considered a notable member of the FTR community to give themselves a sense of belonging.
    what if strawberries weren't red
    what if strawberries weren't red
    So I like to think that I am usually a pretty good judge of things, but there was one past discussion here that I definitely got wrong. The subject was about how many five year olds a typical adult male could take out. I forgot the exact number I put out there and there were some details that made the hypothetical challenge a bit tougher than just what is written above, but I absolutely lowballed the number. I think part of the reasoning is that I am not really around kids much and I didn't fully realize just how weak and useless a five-plus year old human being is.
    Ha, strange but I was thinking about this yesterday as well and coming to the same conclusion. 100 wouldn't be difficult at all.
    Yeah, I mean, if they are zombie children who can use all their strength and not be deterred by pain, it's much more difficult. But five year olds freak out at very low thresholds of pain. An elbow to the head and they are stunned and out of the game for at least a few minutes if not down for the count.
    Quote Originally Posted by boost View Post
    Yeah, I mean, if they are zombie children who can use all their strength and not be deterred by pain, it's much more difficult. But five year olds freak out at very low thresholds of pain. An elbow to the head and they are stunned and out of the game for at least a few minutes if not down for the count.
    The question has to be re: zombie children because if we're going real irl here then you could do infinity by just biting the head off the first and waving the severed head around as they all bawl their eyes out like little bitch 5 year olds.
    I agree, but then that makes it near impossible to judge because strength tends to be limited by mind/will before the actual physical body, so does anybody know what a 5yo without that limitation is capable of

sources: mums lifting cars, retard strength