Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumBeginners Circle

2nl 5000 hand check

Default 2nl 5000 hand check

Just to let you guys know, I had already played about 3500 hands on my frinds laptop prior to thses hands. I never combined the database from the other comp, but these are my latest 5000.

I appreciate any views on my stats.
    forum5000paint.jpg
    Last edited by WeldPhaser; 02-24-2017 at 06:13 PM. Reason: picture
    "We're all just a million little gods causing rainstorms, turning every good thing to rust...."AF
    Weld - can you make these bigger? I can't enlarge the image appropriately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Z
    I'm a couple hands down and I'm tryin' to get back
    I gave the other grip, I lost a flip for five stacks
    Quote Originally Posted by griffey24 View Post
    Weld - can you make these bigger? I can't enlarge the image appropriately.
    yeah i'll try thanks for letting me know
    "We're all just a million little gods causing rainstorms, turning every good thing to rust...."AF
    ok guys should be fine to view now
    1) Quite loos overall and definitely loose EP
    2) high vpip in SB - you might be cold calling a bit much?
    3) Your fold to flop cb is lower OOP (blinds) than it is IP. That seems a bit weird to me, i'd expect to be folding more OOP since it's hard to get to SD.
    4) Overall - fold to flop cb is somewhat low from all positions. Especially in your games if anything you can probably over fold on earlier streets and not get punished too badly.
    5) Related to above points. You're somewhat over folding turns, so folding more on the flop will help this.
    Thanks for sharing
    Quote Originally Posted by griffey24 View Post
    1) Quite loos overall and definitely loose EP
    2) high vpip in SB - you might be cold calling a bit much?
    3) Your fold to flop cb is lower OOP (blinds) than it is IP. That seems a bit weird to me, i'd expect to be folding more OOP since it's hard to get to SD.
    4) Overall - fold to flop cb is somewhat low from all positions. Especially in your games if anything you can probably over fold on earlier streets and not get punished too badly.
    5) Related to above points. You're somewhat over folding turns, so folding more on the flop will help this.
    sweet, thanks griff, k, so fold a bit more otf, and yeah i kinda knew i was cold calling a bit too much,

my cbet fl, and cbet t look good though?
    Seems ok. Turn cb is low, so that's ok as long as some of those hands you're checking back on turn IP you are calling with on river.