Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Blogs and Operations

Freetrollers Diaries

Default Freetrollers Diaries

Hello folks,
    I'm PsychoVas and I'm exclusively a free-roller at least for some months.
    There was a promotion at Pokerstars called "Time Vault Challenge" and part of it was to set goals for the year. Psycho as I am I chose to make something out of nothing. So free-roll's the game, PsychoVas is the name.

That being said, I started free-rolling at other sites too, so I got accounts at PartyPoker, 888poker and FullTilt by now.
    In later posts I'll let you know all about how it goes.
    Cheers
    Hello, people.
    First of all I have to admit that Fulltilt was the worst run for me, so only $0.35 there, still trying some free-rolls though, hoping to get something better. The downer is that there are only a few at this site.
    A lot better was the run at 888poker, $10.54 there, thanks to a good run at a local tourney, under the -very imaginative- name "Souvlaki Free-roll".
    At PartyPoker, taking advantage of the no deposit bonus, I played some cash tables and combined with the free-rolls, the account there is $21.17.
    As for the main site in my book, Pokerstars, for you who didn't visit my blog, there is a graph coming on the next post, showing my progress for the first 4 months of the current year, resulting to a $13.23 total.
    What do you think about these free-money runs, anyway?
    Here's the graph I composed for my 2013 free-rolling run at Pokerstars for the first third of 2013.
    Do you like it?

Checking for my SCOOP tickets in order to plan my games, I noticed a $1.5 tournament ticket that was quite mysteriously awarded to me. I have no clue how or why, but nevertheless I decided to put it to use as it was meant for 9-man S'n'Gs. And a good use that was!!!
    Check this out:

PokerStars Tournament #731332653, No Limit Hold'em
    Buy-In: $1.29/$0.21 USD
    9 players
    Total Prize Pool: $11.61 USD
    Tournament started 2013/05/11 19:46:08 EET [2013/05/11 12:46:08 ET]

Dear PsychoVas,

You finished the tournament in 2nd place. A USD 3.48 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

Thus, your free-rolling friend increased his Bank Roll over the $15 barrier.
    Cool, huh.
    Thanks for the gift, Pokerstars.
    I put it to good use.
    Hi, welcome to the forums.

You may want to move this to the blogs and operations section.

Nice garphs, how did you manage to lose 0.42 in February from freerolls?

You should put together a specific bankroll management plan, stating at what point you start playing non-freerolls. If you haven't done so already, I mean. Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fielmann View Post
    Hi, welcome to the forums.

You may want to move this to the blogs and operations section.

Nice garphs, how did you manage to lose 0.42 in February from freerolls?

You should put together a specific bankroll management plan, stating at what point you start playing non-freerolls. If you haven't done so already, I mean. Good luck!
    Thanks for the welcome, Fielmann.
    I should have specified that I played some home games, with $0.11 and $0.22 buy-ins.
    Thanks for the heads-up.
    Hello, people!
    This is the BankrollMob Leaderboard for Pokerstars, regardind the months February, March and April. Does the name at the 13th place look familiar?

Hi all!
    Side-pot to the placement on the Leaderboard was a reward from BankrollMob.
    Check this out:

May 13th: Regarding Feb. 1st - April 30th leaderboard 'season', top 30 payments are now completed (to your PokerStars accounts). The top 200 freeroll is expected to be played Sunday 19th May. Watch this space for future updates and date confirmation on the freeroll.

Hello PsychoVas,
    We have transferred USD 40.00 to your account as requested by 'Erik_Ikast'.
    Good luck to you both.
    Regards,
    PokerStars Cashier

YAAAAHOOOOO!!!!
    $56.89 Bank Roll outta zero!!!
    Psycho Plan going great, huh?
    Good Luck to all at the tables!!!
    Tilt'em to your laps!!!
    Hey fellas!!!
    I thought I try a PLO tourney (always a free - roll) and guess what? Beginner's luck!!!

PokerStars Tournament #730804787, Pot Limit Omaha
    Freeroll Super Satellite
    6502 players
    Target Tournament #730804389
    72 tickets to the target tournament

Tournament started 2013/05/13 17:42:00 EET [2013/05/13 10:42:00 ET]

Dear PsychoVas,

You finished the tournament in 1st place.

This qualifies you for a seat in Tournament #730804389. A ticket to this tournament was issued in your name. You can use this ticket to register. See Tournament #730804389 Lobby for further details.

And we did play it to the end, although I don't know why...

A happy duck in the pot - oops pond!!
    Good luck at the tables!!!
    Tilt'em to your laps!!!
    Hi all!
    I'm posting a picture here from a final table in the Daily Tiltbook Freeroll:

I finished 5th in the end and thought I'd share it.

Good luck to all at the tables!!!
    Tilt'em to your laps!!!
    Hey and welcome to the forum

I've moved your thread to the FTR Blogs and Operations forum where we keep everyone's personal blogs - hope that's OK I've left a redirect so you should have found it got moved OK

One thing - I don't mind the formatting in this thread as you wish, big writing etc but in other threads please just stick to normal non-bold/massive writing, otherwise it just makes it more difficult to read!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
    Hey and welcome to the forum

I've moved your thread to the FTR Blogs and Operations forum where we keep everyone's personal blogs - hope that's OK I've left a redirect so you should have found it got moved OK

One thing - I don't mind the formatting in this thread as you wish, big writing etc but in other threads please just stick to normal non-bold/massive writing, otherwise it just makes it more difficult to read!
    Thanks a lot, Pascal. I would not know how to do it.
    I guess my formatting failed completely as my intention was to make it more fun and easy to read. -EV there.
    I'll do my best to make it better.
    Thanks for the heads-up again.
    Hello there, people!!!
    May is over and it's time to sum things up, brag or get shy, right?
    Well, this duck is on the bright side.
    Here's a table with all winning positions, dates and amounts - except ticket earning tournaments. Pay attention to the last entry, this month I didn't finish in a position better than 2.000th in the Open Skill League, so nothing from there, but BankRollMob awarded the top 30 Leaderboard players with the awards:

So, your old pal PsychoVas stands tall at the new total of $58.28 for June. Cool, huh?
    Next post will include a diagram I'm composing right now for the overall progress in 2013.

Good Luck at the tables!!!
    Tilt'em to your laps!!!
    Hello again!
    As promised, I am posting a graph I composed (I did it entirely myself, from scratch as I don't have a poker software program yet) regarding my overall progress in 2013. Check it out:

Not bad, huh?

Good Luck at the tables!!!
    Tilt'em to your laps!!!

Default Party Poker roll

Hello people.
    As you might already have read, I'm free - rolling in other sites too. So appart from the $58.28 in Pokerstars, here's a screenshot of Party Poker cash account:

Why don't you put all that money together and start playing for moniez?
    This thread is tilting and oh so the suck. If pascal hadn't already been so nice I think I'd have banned him already for posting in italics, using blue fonts and for posting anything about freerolls that could attract more of these threads.
    Seems a thread for you to avoid then jyms

Keep the italics/big/blue fonts in this thread only though please PsychoVas, normal formatting in any other threads
    Quote Originally Posted by jyms View Post
    This thread is tilting and oh so the suck. If pascal hadn't already been so nice I think I'd have banned him already for posting in italics, using blue fonts and for posting anything about freerolls that could attract more of these threads.
    No need to ban me, sir!!!
    Not nice knowing you.
    I'm outta here.
    If a little comic letter format and a bit of color is so annoying as to tilt you, it seems I have exceeded my welcome in this particular forum.
    Fare thee well!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
    Seems a thread for you to avoid then jyms

Keep the italics/big/blue fonts in this thread only though please PsychoVas, normal formatting in any other threads
    You have been nice indeed, but my tastes seem to be not welcome here. From my point of view posts with no personal touch are boring. Forums are supposed to be about fun and exchange of ideas. My idea of fun is a comic letter set and some color. Mind you that it takes effort to change settings and present a different post.
    No problem, nice knowing you.
    Thanks for your help and for welcoming me.
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoVas View Post
    No need to ban me, sir!!!
    Not nice knowing you.
    I'm outta here.
    If a little comic letter format and a bit of color is so annoying as to tilt you, it seems I have exceeded my welcome in this particular forum.
    Fare thee well!!!
    lol what?