Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumTournament Poker

BRM w huge edge

Default BRM w huge edge

I recently decided to get back into poker, logged into my old merge account, and started building my bankroll back up from $.18.

I have obviously had a ton of luck up to this point, but I don't want to have to deposit, so I'm curious how many buy ins for nano full ring turbo sngs you guys would recommend assuming i have a HUGE edge on the games.

Thanks in advance
    Just decide on a reasonable number and then move down if you lose a bunch. I wouldn't do it with less than 20 but I'm pretty nitty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnord View Post
    Why poker fucks with our heads: it's the master that beats you for bringing in the paper, then gives you a milkbone for peeing on the carpet.

blog: http://donkeybrainspoker.com/

Watch me stream $200 hyper HU and $100 Spins on Twitch!
    depends on how many tables you play tbh.

?wut
    Playing 1 table at a time for now while trying to get back into the habit of picking up reads.
    Quote Originally Posted by bikes View Post
    depends on how many tables you play tbh.
    This coupled with how big your estimated edge is and don't overestimate cause that'll be a mistake. Find an ROI calculator somewhere and make sure your RoR is near 0 unless there's lower stakes. This is ofcourse if you do NOT want to deposit.
    At these stakes id say an average of 2 players are pushing all in in the first few hands with random stuff, 5 are complete fish who are trying their best to win, and the 1 other is kinda a reg i guess, but is absolutely terrible. I don't know much about sngs, but its very very clear to me that none of these guys are posting hands or reading relevant articles.
    As long as you are able/willing to move down, there isn't really a huge issue. If you're just 1 tabling, pick a number between 20 and 30 and go with that. Move down when you get below 15 or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnord View Post
    Why poker fucks with our heads: it's the master that beats you for bringing in the paper, then gives you a milkbone for peeing on the carpet.

blog: http://donkeybrainspoker.com/

Watch me stream $200 hyper HU and $100 Spins on Twitch!