** Dealing down cards **
    Dealt to pokerjedi86 [ 9d 9s ]
    inthegutter1 folds.
    ColNeckTie folds.
    >You have options at Terris Toy Table!.
    XJOKERSXWILD calls [$10].
    snappo1 folds.
    JimmyTwoTimes calls [$10].
    >You have options at Lightspeed (No DP) Table!.
    >You have options at Table 96097 (No DP) Table!.
    pokerjedi86 raises [$50].
    chillysmile folds.
    Neil_Trahey folds.
    BCKS1 folds.
    >You have options at Chrisycate (No DP) Table!.
    >You have options at Table 96446 (No DP) Table!.
    XJOKERSXWILD raises [$166.85].
    JimmyTwoTimes folds.
    pokerjedi86 calls [$126.85].
    ** Dealing Flop ** [ 8d, 3h, 9h ]
    XJOKERSXWILD bets [$468.16].
    pokerjedi86 is all-In [$2171.40]
    XJOKERSXWILD is all-In [$617.51]
    ** Dealing Turn ** [ Qc ]
    ** Dealing River ** [ Jd ]
    XJOKERSXWILD shows [ Qs, Qh ] three of a kind, queens.
    pokerjedi86 shows [ 9d, 9s ] three of a kind, nines.
    pokerjedi86 wins $1085.73 from side pot #1 with three of a kind, nines.
    XJOKERSXWILD wins $2547.04 from the main pot with three of a kind, queens.
    >You have options at Covert Ops Table!.
    Clear fold
    working myself up to FTR fullhouse status while not giving 1 solid piece of advice
    I hope this doesn't come off as sounding like TOO much of a jerk - But aren't you the same Aces who was going on and on and on about how you PWNED Joe Hachem with the best hand? There are plenty of players who will call that flop with QQ - I mean you are betting your 99 like it's AK -

Like I always say when I outflop someone, but they turn/river me - The Best hand won....

this sure was an expensive one though....
    this space intentionally left blank
    Quote Originally Posted by LimpinAintEZ
    I hope this doesn't come off as sounding like TOO much of a jerk - But aren't you the same Aces who was going on and on and on about how you PWNED Joe Hachem with the best hand?
    No:

http://www.flopturnriver.com/phpBB2/...ghlight=hachem

Unless you count a clearly ironic brag post at the end of the thread he didn't start.
    working myself up to FTR fullhouse status while not giving 1 solid piece of advice
    YOUR RIGHT - MY FAULT -
    There are plenty of players who will call that flop with QQ - I mean you are betting your 99 like it's AK -

Like I always say when I outflop someone, but they turn/river me - The Best hand won....

Umm I want him to call with QQ... I am not betting my hand like its AK. You dont understand much about poker if you think that way about the best hand winning. Also please don't disrepect me again or I will have to crush you with my bankroll.
    heh, nice name, lol @ limpinaintez
    Also please don't disrepect me again or I will have to crush you with my bankroll.
    lolol. bmxicle much?

Default Re: fuck Joker

Quote Originally Posted by ilikeaces86
    ***** Hand History for Game 4354968192 *****
    $1000 NL Texas Hold'em - Thursday, May 25, 00:38:54 ET 2006

** Dealing down cards **
    inthegutter1 folds.
    ColNeckTie folds.
    snappo1 folds.
    chillysmile folds.
    Neil_Trahey folds.
    BCKS1 folds.
    JimmyTwoTimes folds.
    you raised 5x BB with 99 - great, I love that - You got RERAISED a very large amount and called = mistake #1

you outflopped the guy but the best hand won - You paid a total of $176 pre flop with 99, and YOUR pissed off - LOL -

you don't know what disrespect is - I would say you played the hand exactly like an AK (preflop and flop) - QQ calls that flop a lot, unless they've got a super read on you....
    He called preflop because he had implied odds to do so to hit his set. He did hit his set, got all the money in and got outdrawn. He's annoyed. Hence why this is in BBV.

/End topic

Default Re: fuck Joker

***** Hand History for Game 4354968192 *****
    $1000 NL Texas Hold'em - Thursday, May 25, 00:38:54 ET 2006

** Dealing down cards **
    inthegutter1 folds.
    ColNeckTie folds.
    snappo1 folds.
    chillysmile folds.
    Neil_Trahey folds.
    BCKS1 folds.
    JimmyTwoTimes folds.
    you raised 5x BB with 99 - great, I love that - You got RERAISED a very large amount and called = mistake #1

you outflopped the guy but the best hand won - You paid a total of $176 pre flop with 99, and YOUR pissed off - LOL -

you don't know what disrespect is - I would say you played the hand exactly like an AK (preflop and flop) - QQ calls that flop a lot, unless they've got a super read on you....
    wow you are clueless
    IMPLIED ODDS - okay - do you agree with FNORD's analysis of a smaller PP sticky? cause in it he says "you need at least 10x the pre-flop raise worth of chips in BOTH STACKS" - Jokers got $1262 in chips, but Aces called $176 pre-flop - I don't want to get totally nitpicky, but i'll agree with FNORD and in this case, the implied aren't there - If he had $500 more in his stack he woulda had implied odds -

/now we can end it -
    IMPLIED ODDS - okay - do you agree with FNORD's analysis of a smaller PP sticky? cause in it he says "you need at least 10x the pre-flop raise worth of chips in BOTH STACKS" - Jokers got $1262 in chips, but Aces called $176 pre-flop - I don't want to get totally nitpicky, but i'll agree with FNORD and in this case, the implied aren't there - If he had $500 more in his stack he woulda had implied odds -

/now we can end it -
    Well if you wanna get real nitpicky.... aces actually called a raise of just $126 more. Once his $50 is in the pot it is no longer his. So Jokers had exactly 10x the preflop raise in his stack.

Your argument that the "best hand won" is lame - and I think you know it. The fact that aces was a 4 to 1 dog preflop does nothing to change the fact that he was a 9 to 1 favorite on that flop when the vast majority of the chips went in to play.

/now we can end it -
    I make terrible plays dont I? I would be glad to play you heads up 5-10 NL if you want. You should have a huge edge since I make such bad plays.

/now we can end it -
    I make terrible plays dont I? I would be glad to play you heads up 5-10 NL if you want. You should have a huge edge since I make such bad plays.
    lolololol aces owns.
    best thread ever
    lol @ you posting a 2 outer here
    LOL at this thread.
    My bankroll is the amount of money I would spend or lose before I got a job. It is calculated by adding my net worth to whatever I can borrow.
    Umm I want him to call with QQ... I am not betting my hand like its AK. You dont understand much about poker if you think that way about the best hand winning. Also please don't disrepect me again or I will have to crush you with my bankroll.[/quote]

if you want him to call, then why is the title of this thread FUCK JOKER - your making it all personal guy, not me - but whatever - I'll just stay out of your posts - you are god - i'm so sorry - i really can't tell you how right you were and what an idiot i am - You know it all came clear when you challenge me to a heads up...like that proves what a man you are - lol

is that flaming - i don't want to get a strike or anything but really - grow up a bit aces - Next thing we read is "I know you are but what am i" -
    Quote Originally Posted by chardrian

/now we can end it -
    Well if you wanna get real nitpicky.... aces actually called a raise of just $126 more. Once his $50 is in the pot it is no longer his. So Jokers had exactly 10x the preflop raise in his stack.

Your argument that the "best hand won" is lame - and I think you know it. The fact that aces was a 4 to 1 dog preflop does nothing to change the fact that he was a 9 to 1 favorite on that flop when the vast majority of the chips went in to play.
    am I wrong that most players bet that flop the way he did? Joker had $176 pre flop in and led out for $468 - so with him already putting in $640, he calls his last $617 to win $2550 - With that flop, you don't put in your last $600 there? Or do you just give credit for a set - ? I see people betting Jacks and 10's there the same way -

still, i never made it personal - best hand won, granted = Lame -
    ok i dont give a fuck about getting a strike or whatever the fuck that is because you might be the stupidest motherfucker on this planet. do you even know what the fuck a bad beat is? HE GOT 2-OUTED AFTER HE WENT ALL IN ON THE FLOP. ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID? you sound like a bad beat is win AK beats JJ, just because JJ was favored preflop. aces isnt saying joker made a bad play, thats not what a fucking bad beat is were you raised in a barn?
    Quote Originally Posted by bair
    ok i dont give a fuck about getting a strike or whatever the fuck that is because you might be the stupidest motherfucker on this planet. do you even know what the fuck a bad beat is? HE GOT 2-OUTED AFTER HE WENT ALL IN ON THE FLOP. ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID? you sound like a bad beat is win AK beats JJ, just because JJ was favored preflop. aces isnt saying joker made a bad play, thats not what a fucking bad beat is were you raised in a barn?
    wow - You know I think i've played against you before bair - The real mature guy who turns to swearing because he isn't bright enough to have a mature conversation - This thread has gone ridiculous now - Why don't you actually READ what I was saying in my earlier posts...please - And then go ahead and read what i said about having QQ in that same spot - He isn't the 1st (or the last guy) to get 2 outed...

Grow up...your proving who the moron is -
    you havent played against me because this isnt my s/n on any poker site. he never said he was the first to get 2-outed...does that mean he cant post in the bad beat thread? or can there only be 1 thread in the world per 'x' # of outs? what you said about having QQ in the same spot is the most irrelevant shit ever, no one said aces would have played QQ differently or joker should have played it differently. honestly i dont even know what the fuck you are trying to say, i just know its wrong, because i'm right, always.
    you really knocked me over bair - Your arguments are so sound and just resonate -
    When I say I have played against you, I am being fasicious - The joke isthat I have played against YOUR type plenty - The types who have nothing to say, just cuss - it shows exactly how non intelligent u are - Try and follow the conversations -

QQ same spot - Joker bet out $468 and had $600 left when Aces went all in - How many players lay down QQ there? That was what I was asking - He put his last $600 in with an overpair, for a shot to win $2500+ - that is 4:1 on his last $600 - the very best of players can lay it down here....

So go ahead and post your last word - I know exactly the personality type i'm dealing with here - Ignorant know it all - arguing with stubborn people who won't READ anything is like bluffing a calling station - No point -

bye -
    a little town called none of your goddamn business
    The call of the 3bet preflop was questionable. Then again limpreraising with QQ is extremely questionable. Then against limpreraising period is extremely questionable.

XJOKERSXWILD clearly sucks. However there was no way in hell he was getting away from QQ on that flop, which so much money in the pot already. Postflop he played it ok.

The best hand didn't win. It lost. The "best hand" is the one with the greatest equity when the money goes in, and thats what ilikeaces had.

This is a Top 5 worst thread ever on FTR.

Yes I am in fact calling myself gay.
    Hope I'm not beating on a dead horse here...

My opinion is probably worth nothing since my entire bankroll is worth a single one of those bets, but I'm a decent player, and I turned my $50 deposit into hundreds... so I can agree with Limpin' that very few players are going to lay down QQ here. Especially with all the money that's already in the pot... I mean, if you look at the board, someone with QQ isn't going to be intimidated by the rags. He'll probably think you missed completely, and that your big bet is a desperation play. Honestly, who would lay down QQ in that situation? I'm sure many of you "pros" would reply "I would", but how many hundreds of dollars have you potentially missed out on b/c of it? Probably the same amount you've gained. That's poker.

I've played alot of players (donks) who don't raise preflop with their QQ, KK, AA and then get it cracked by rags on an obviously straight looking board.

I've laid those hands down before, but I also haven't many times... you know, it's easy to get "married to your hand". There's an endless amount of possibilities where you can get beat by a worse hand, or beat a better hand. We've all gotten lucky, and we've all gotten unlucky. In this particular situation, you were the unlucky one.

I don't think the Joker made a bad play at all, it might be a bad beat, that's true, but he played it like anyone else would... it's happened to me, it's happened to everyone else... deal with it.

Besides, if I'm correct in my assumption that your year of birth is 86, you're probably a spoiled brat playing with his parent's money in the first place... so you shouldn't be too affected by this particular hand, eh?
    I hope this doesn't come off as sounding like TOO much of a jerk - But aren't you the same Aces who was going on and on and on about how you PWNED Joe Hachem with the best hand? There are plenty of players who will call that flop with QQ - I mean you are betting your 99 like it's AK -

lolol u sux at poka
    Quote Originally Posted by Atlplayer85
    Besides, if I'm correct in my assumption that your year of birth is 86, you're probably a spoiled brat playing with his parent's money in the first place... so you shouldn't be too affected by this particular hand, eh?
    clueless much??
    As opposed to your birth year of '85 or mine of '84???

If i am not mistaken aces started with 500 bucks or so and has built his way up to these stakes from 25nl. His age is irrelevant.
    this is easily the greatest thread ever, capped off by atlplayer85's post, easily a top 10 candidate.
    i betcha that i got something you ain't got, that's called courage, it don't come from no liquor bottle, it ain't scotch
    Actually I started off playing NL25 a little under 2 years ago and have made over a quarter of a million dollar since then, what about you?

Limpinaintez -

1st and foremost.....WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU????

2nd off.....THIS IS A FUCKING BAD BEAT FORUM!!!!! People come here to post BAD BEATS when they want to whine. Is your miserable life so pathetic that you spend your time explaning to people why their bad beats aren't really that bad of beats???

3rd off.....the fact that you even challenged the preflop call makes me laugh....really hard.....and then you referenced Fnord (no offense) to defend yourself.....somehow i highly doubt he would even agree with you...

4th off....STFU or I will join ilikeaces in beating you over the head with our bankrolls......bmxicle care to join?

My opinion is probably worth nothing since my entire bankroll is worth a single one of those bets, but I'm a decent player, and I turned my $50 deposit into hundreds... so I can agree with Limpin' that very few players are going to lay down QQ here. Especially with all the money that's already in the pot... I mean, if you look at the board, someone with QQ isn't going to be intimidated by the rags. He'll probably think you missed completely, and that your big bet is a desperation play. Honestly, who would lay down QQ in that situation? I'm sure many of you "pros" would reply "I would", but how many hundreds of dollars have you potentially missed out on b/c of it? Probably the same amount you've gained. That's poker.

I've played alot of players (donks) who don't raise preflop with their QQ, KK, AA and then get it cracked by rags on an obviously straight looking board.

I've laid those hands down before, but I also haven't many times... you know, it's easy to get "married to your hand". There's an endless amount of possibilities where you can get beat by a worse hand, or beat a better hand. We've all gotten lucky, and we've all gotten unlucky. In this particular situation, you were the unlucky one.

I don't think the Joker made a bad play at all, it might be a bad beat, that's true, but he played it like anyone else would... it's happened to me, it's happened to everyone else... deal with it.

WPP: 185
    i was born in 82 bitches
    WHATCHA GOT ON THAT?! SNAP IT TO A SLIMJIM, OH YEAH!
    dude I gots 10k

I could like at least crush someones toe with that kinda bankroll.
    what is everyones deal? Lambchop, I never said I was anyone - What is everyone's problem? And why are you so damn aggressive Lamb? I guess your another one of the super brave as long as they have the safety of the internet around them - I dropped this stuff last week - You guys are all being a bunch of jackasses - Instead of giving me the Who The Fuck Are You speal, why didn't you just comment - This is supposed to be a COMMENT thread, correct? and your going to turn it into an attack on me? I read the FTR rules and there was nothing stated about being stupid - I may have posted something that didn't make a TON of sense, but you know what the point was? So that people could HELP ME MAKE SENSE OF IT ASSHOLE - I didn't start jumping on everyone - I thought we were here to help people and learn....Well, I hope you feel like a real brave little man - idiot -
    Quote Originally Posted by lambchopdc

Oh, so if they just recently found FTR they must be stupid? That's right....because you are the first and only player to ever start playing poker, is that it? If someone hasn't had 500+ posts they are a fucking moron....

wow - i think that 2nd place finish really went to your head lamb - Either that or you have just always been an asshole and since you have your little "trophy" now you can really be free to just be yourself....
    Limpinaintez, I think you seriously need to admit you didn't know what you were talking about and move on. At least admit it to yourself.
    It's not what's inside that counts. Have you seen what's inside?
    Internal organs. And they're getting uglier by the minute.
    again - PLEASE READ EVERYTHING I HAVE POSTED _ i was corrected 2x - 1x by Chard and 1x by Dale - BOTH instances I admitted I was wrong - this went way outta control - I never started personally attacking anyone...Those idiots can go F themselves for all i care - All i did was comment - I thought thats why people posted stuff - To have others comment...If I knew everything about poker, i probably wouldn't be here commenting - Excuse the F outta me for not knowing everything in the world -

Whatever it is, there was no reason for the 2 idiots to get verbally aggressive at me - I don't do that to people...And its not because people are NOT stupid, it's because it serves no point in trying to belittle someone - Besides, nobody personally attacks me when I play live - But for some reason everyone gets real brave online...Its a chicken shit act and I don't need it directed at me -
    and for that matter, I moved on after the David Hasselhoff picture went up - I thought that was a classy end to how this thread turned out - I respect your posts Rondavu, youve got very insightful stuff and I like the way your poker mind works - BUT, i have admitted when i was wrong before - and i dropped this a while back - but the attacks are unnecessary and rude - I don't have to put up with that crap from these guys...I don't care who they think they are -
    I see where you're coming from. Maybe they over reacted on you.
    It's not what's inside that counts. Have you seen what's inside?
    Internal organs. And they're getting uglier by the minute.
    lol.

perhaps everyone is right. this might not be a 'bad beat' at 25nl. but at 5/10 u just dont expect ppl to get their money in THAT bad (<5outs). i think losing this pot wouldve been okay if joker flips JTsuited hearts. shrug. its just a hand. everyone knows aces scores huge in this situation even if he loses.

funny post. kinda a microcosm for poker itself, what with the different emotions and intelligence levels and egos, and stuff.
    'If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness. '
    but the attacks are unnecessary and rude - I don't have to put up with that crap from these guys...I don't care who they think they are -
    I definitely agree with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by lambchopdc

Oh, so if they just recently found FTR they must be stupid? That's right....because you are the first and only player to ever start playing poker, is that it? If someone hasn't had 500+ posts they are a fucking moron....

wow - i think that 2nd place finish really went to your head lamb - Either that or you have just always been an asshole and since you have your little "trophy" now you can really be free to just be yourself....
    Ok, i'll respond to this one first. The reason I replied with his post count was in reference to the fact that someone who has just joined this forum felt the need to make an assumption about someone's personal and family life. I'm sure you can agree with me that this was a little ridiculous. "Hi, i just joined this forum, i know absolutely nothing about you, i see you were born in '86, therefore you are a spoiled rich kid..." And in reference to your 2nd place comment, it hasn't gone to my head. I come across wrong a lot of times online. I know that, and I end up posting these clarification threads all of the time. It is a leak I have in the game of life. However I don't believe that me assuming that this five time poster is being extremely ignorant is anywhere near as bad of an assumption as it is for him to assume that aces is a spoiled brat based upon his birth year.
    what is everyones deal? Lambchop, I never said I was anyone - What is everyone's problem? And why are you so damn aggressive Lamb? I guess your another one of the super brave as long as they have the safety of the internet around them - I dropped this stuff last week - You guys are all being a bunch of jackasses - Instead of giving me the Who The Fuck Are You speal, why didn't you just comment - This is supposed to be a COMMENT thread, correct? and your going to turn it into an attack on me? I read the FTR rules and there was nothing stated about being stupid - I may have posted something that didn't make a TON of sense, but you know what the point was? So that people could HELP ME MAKE SENSE OF IT ASSHOLE - I didn't start jumping on everyone - I thought we were here to help people and learn....Well, I hope you feel like a real brave little man - idiot -
    Ok, i was too aggressive, i'll agree, i'm sorry, you're right. Why was I and several others getting on your case? Because this is the bad beat forum, a place where people vent about their misfortunes. I felt your first few posts in this thread were very aggressive and didn't make sense because of the nature of this forum. There are several hand histories forums here where we all "make sense" of hands. This one generally isn't one of them. What was the point in arguing this hand? Its obvious ilikeaces wants QQ to call, he's not complaining, thats the point of flopping a set. He was bitter because he got outdrawn so he made a post and vented about it. I'm sorry but I still do not understand your reasoning for critizicing this post in the first place. Am i making any sense? The reasoning behind my "who the fuck are you?" statements, assholish and wrong as i admit they were, was that your tone was very harsh from the beginning. Coming into the bad beat forum and telling someone "your beat wasn't that bad, the best hand won, get over it." doesn't fit anywhere in the "helping learn" category. I was wrong to lash back like this tho, i'm sorry for that. As far as my "beat you with my bankroll" comment, I apologize, I was going along with a prior joke, i'm sorry if the dry humor did not come across.
    I also definitely give props for those last two posts. I am now locking this mofo.

{locked by me}
    http://chardrian.blogspot.com
    come check out my training videos at pokerpwnage.com
    Unlocked just keep the discussion civil. Hilarious thread tho.
    PWNED
    BEST HAND PREFLOP WON
    http://www.flopturnriver.com/phpBB2/...oker-32835.htm

no comment

edit :

I hope this doesn't come off as sounding like TOO much of a jerk - But aren't you the same Aces who was going on and on and on about how you PWNED Joe Hachem with the best hand?
    look at that thread again, i posted it. i dont think anyone brags about their poker abililty when they get aces all in preflop. if you want to critque aces play, do it with respect...especially when your talking about ilikeaces. your not the only one in the wrong tho
    do it with respect? How much more respect can I possibly show? Please tell me - Because every single word posted was VERY passive - I gave a disclaimer and then right when the Chicken dude told me I was wrong I SAID I WAS WRONG....

in the meantime, everyone in this forum attacked me with absolutely ZERO RESPECT....If your going to tell anyone to give respect start with the assholes in the forum, not me -

jesus christ - Do you all read everything? Or what - i never got aggressive until the 15th posting attack against me -

This shit was better locked - why did someone think it necessary to open it back up....?
    This shit was better locked - why did someone think it necessary to open it back up....?
    Because FTRs are addicted to on-line chat rooms and they get a cheap thrill out of people arguing through text.
    Limpin,

People gave you a hard time originally because your posts had a tone that implied you were mocking his decisions and/or his being upset that he lost, and your apologies seemed weak and sarcastic.

Thanks.
    i betcha that i got something you ain't got, that's called courage, it don't come from no liquor bottle, it ain't scotch

Limpin I got no problem with you. Just chill and respec your elders a bit and you will be fine.
    damnit, i wanted to use that picture. that's an awesome picture.
    [img]
    [/img]
    wow this thread beats even my most retarded ones
    That takes some going.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miffed22001
    wow I'm retarded .
    ***** Hand History for Game 4466961059 *****
    $600 NL Texas Hold'em - Thursday, June 08, 02:20:29 ET 2006
    Table Poker Pals (No DP) (Real Money)
    Seat 1 is the button
    Total number of players : 6
    Seat 5: sniper2345 ( $1298.35 )
    Seat 3: pokerjedi86 ( $600 )
    Seat 2: goldenfan ( $670.85 )
    Seat 6: OoOsLAPOoO ( $767.80 )
    Seat 4: nugen2000 ( $492.25 )
    Seat 1: TonyG_ ( $591 )
    goldenfan posts small blind [$3].
    pokerjedi86 posts big blind [$6].
    ** Dealing down cards **
    Dealt to pokerjedi86 [ 3h 3s ]
    >You have options at Table 108374 Table!.
    nugen2000 folds.
    >You have options at Table 107171 (No DP) Table!.
    OoOsLAPOoO raises [$22].
    TonyG_ folds.
    goldenfan folds.
    pokerjedi86 calls [$16].
    ** Dealing Flop ** [ 6h, 3c, 8c ]
    pokerjedi86 bets [$45].
    OoOsLAPOoO calls [$45].
    ** Dealing Turn ** [ Th ]
    pokerjedi86 checks.
    OoOsLAPOoO bets [$125].
    pokerjedi86 raises [$350].
    OoOsLAPOoO is all-In.
    pokerjedi86 is all-In.
    ** Dealing River ** [ Kc ]
    pokerjedi86 shows [ 3h, 3s ] three of a kind, threes.
    OoOsLAPOoO shows [ Kh, Kd ] three of a kind, kings.
    OoOsLAPOoO wins $167.80 from side pot #1 with three of a kind, kings.
    OoOsLAPOoO wins $1201 from the main pot with three of a kind, kings.
    Seat 1 is the button
    ** Dealing down cards **
    nugen2000 folds.
    OoOsLAPOoO raises [$22].
    TonyG_ folds.
    goldenfan folds.
    pokerjedi86 calls [$16].
    pokerjedi86 bets [$45].
    OoOsLAPOoO calls [$45].
    pokerjedi86 checks.
    OoOsLAPOoO bets [$125].
    OoOsLAPOoO is all-In.
    pokerjedi86 is all-In.
    Best hand won..........
    Quote Originally Posted by badandy519
    Seat 1 is the button
    ** Dealing down cards **
    nugen2000 folds.
    OoOsLAPOoO raises [$22].
    TonyG_ folds.
    goldenfan folds.
    pokerjedi86 calls [$16].
    pokerjedi86 bets [$45].
    OoOsLAPOoO calls [$45].
    pokerjedi86 checks.
    OoOsLAPOoO bets [$125].
    OoOsLAPOoO is all-In.
    pokerjedi86 is all-In.
    Best hand won..........
    LOL classic!
    First time I've seen a thread title at FTR with the word 'fuck" in it.
    ***** Hand History for Game 4491365396 *****
    $600 NL Texas Hold'em - Sunday, June 11, 14:44:10 ET 2006
    Table Table 108375 (Real Money)
    Seat 4 is the button
    Seat 2: OMGRigged ( $1095.35 )
    Seat 3: unsane99 ( $1178.80 )
    Seat 4: therifleman ( $592.30 )
    Seat 5: altobelli555 ( $352.50 )
    Seat 6: Voodoo_88 ( $991 )
    Seat 1: pokerjedi86 ( $690.55 )
    altobelli555 posts small blind [$3].
    Voodoo_88 posts big blind [$6].
    ** Dealing down cards **
    Dealt to pokerjedi86 [ 8s 8h ]
    >You have options at Table 95353 Table!.
    pokerjedi86 raises [$21].
    OMGRigged folds.
    unsane99 calls [$21].
    therifleman folds.
    altobelli555 folds.
    Voodoo_88 calls [$15].
    ** Dealing Flop ** [ Kd, 8c, 5c ]
    Voodoo_88 checks.
    >You have options at Poker Pals (No DP) Table!.
    pokerjedi86 bets [$50].
    >You have options at Table 105927 (No DP) Table!.
    unsane99 calls [$50].
    Voodoo_88 folds.
    ** Dealing Turn ** [ As ]
    >You have options at Wild Thing (No DP) Table!.
    pokerjedi86 bets [$120].
    >You have options at Table 108376 Table!.
    unsane99 calls [$120].
    ** Dealing River ** [ Ks ]
    >You have options at Table 105917 (No DP) Table!.
    pokerjedi86 bets [$250].
    >You have options at Poker Pals (No DP) Table!.
    >You have options at Table 108376 Table!.
    unsane99 is all-In [$987.80]
    >You have options at Table 105917 (No DP) Table!.
    pokerjedi86 is all-In [$249.55]
    pokerjedi86 shows [ 8s, 8h ] a full house, Eights full of kings.
    unsane99 shows [ Kh, Ac ] a full house, Kings full of aces.
    unsane99 wins $488.25 from side pot #1 with a full house, Kings full of aces.
    unsane99 wins $1402.10 from the main pot with a full house, Kings full of aces.
    Quote Originally Posted by lonnie
    First time I've seen a thread title at FTR with the word 'fuck" in it.
    "It's all bad"
    Unlocked just keep the discussion civil. Hilarious thread tho.
    i missed this a few days ago, but thanks because nothing get locked in bad beat forum!!
    lol this thread makes me laugh!

how can a 2 outter in the BAD BEAT forum spark so much shit!

Aces forget poker, you got some flame war starting skills.
    You could make millions starting internet arguements..
    ***** Hand History for Game 4507974255 *****
    $400 NL Texas Hold'em - Tuesday, June 13, 17:31:14 ET 2006
    Table Table 110343 (Real Money)
    Seat 8 is the button
    Total number of players : 10
    Seat 1: Hulda3 ( $385.75 )
    Seat 5: Punchshot65 ( $406.30 )
    Seat 10: Cobalt17 ( $429.92 )
    Seat 3: pokerjedi86 ( $419.45 )
    Seat 7: OfCourseJNTI ( $400 )
    Seat 4: jthorajn ( $324.10 )
    Seat 2: Fabax ( $568.81 )
    Seat 9: ice5688 ( $204.14 )
    Seat 6: same_as ( $205.40 )
    Seat 8: Ziegmund ( $199 )
    ice5688 posts small blind [$2].
    Cobalt17 posts big blind [$4].
    ** Dealing down cards **
    Dealt to pokerjedi86 [ Jd Js ]
    Hulda3 folds.
    Fabax calls [$4].
    >You have options at In Da Club (No DP) Table!.
    >You have options at Table 105093 Table!.
    pokerjedi86 raises [$16].
    >You have options at Table 97831 Table!.
    >You have options at Crazy Cash Table!.
    jthorajn folds.
    Punchshot65 folds.
    same_as folds.
    OfCourseJNTI folds.
    Ziegmund folds.
    ice5688 folds.
    >You have options at Table 105091 Table!.
    Cobalt17 calls [$12].
    >You have options at Table 95745 Table!.
    >You have options at Table 107669 Table!.
    >You have options at Table 96929 Table!.
    Fabax calls [$12].
    ** Dealing Flop ** [ Ks, Kd, Jc ]
    Cobalt17 checks.
    Fabax checks.
    >You have options at Table 109068 Table!.
    pokerjedi86 bets [$35].
    Cobalt17 calls [$35].
    Fabax raises [$95].
    >You have options at Table 105090 Table!.
    pokerjedi86 calls [$60].
    Cobalt17 folds.
    ** Dealing Turn ** [ 7h ]
    Fabax bets [$150].
    pokerjedi86 is all-In [$308.45]
    Fabax calls [$158.45].
    ** Dealing River ** [ 7d ]
    Fabax shows [ Ad, Kc ] a full house, Kings full of sevens.
    pokerjedi86 doesn't show [ Jd, Js ] a full house, Jacks full of kings.
    Fabax wins $888.90 from the main pot with a full house, Kings full of sevens.
    Hulda3 has left the table.
    ***** Hand History for Game 4507974255 *****
    $400 NL Texas Hold'em - Tuesday, June 13, 17:31:14 ET 2006
    Table Table 110343 (Real Money)
    Seat 8 is the button
    Total number of players : 10
    Seat 1: Hulda3 ( $385.75 )
    Seat 5: Punchshot65 ( $406.30 )
    Seat 10: Cobalt17 ( $429.92 )
    Seat 3: pokerjedi86 ( $419.45 )
    Seat 7: OfCourseJNTI ( $400 )
    Seat 4: jthorajn ( $324.10 )
    Seat 2: Fabax ( $568.81 )
    Seat 9: ice5688 ( $204.14 )
    Seat 6: same_as ( $205.40 )
    Seat 8: Ziegmund ( $199 )
    ice5688 posts small blind [$2].
    Cobalt17 posts big blind [$4].
    ** Dealing down cards **
    Dealt to pokerjedi86 [ Jd Js ]
    Hulda3 folds.
    Fabax calls [$4].
    >You have options at In Da Club (No DP) Table!.
    >You have options at Table 105093 Table!.
    pokerjedi86 raises [$16].
    >You have options at Table 97831 Table!.
    jthorajn folds.
    Punchshot65 folds.
    same_as folds.
    OfCourseJNTI folds.
    Ziegmund folds.
    ice5688 folds.
    Cobalt17 calls [$12].
    >You have options at Table 95745 Table!.
    Fabax calls [$12].
    ** Dealing Flop ** [ Ks, Kd, Jc ]
    Cobalt17 checks.
    Fabax checks.
    pokerjedi86 bets [$35].
    Cobalt17 calls [$35].
    Fabax raises [$95].
    >You have options at Table 105090 Table!.
    pokerjedi86 calls [$60].
    Cobalt17 folds.
    ** Dealing Turn ** [ 7h ]
    Fabax bets [$150].
    pokerjedi86 is all-In [$308.45]
    Fabax calls [$158.45].
    ** Dealing River ** [ 7d ]
    Fabax shows [ Ad, Kc ] a full house, Kings full of sevens.
    pokerjedi86 doesn't show [ Jd, Js ] a full house, Jacks full of kings.
    Fabax wins $888.90 from the main pot with a full house, Kings full of sevens.
    Hulda3 has left the table.
    rigged
    rofl
    a two page bad beat thread
    ***** Hand History for Game 3496490208 *****
    $400 NL Texas Hold'em -
    Table 84080 (6 max) (No DP) (Real Money)
    Seat 1 is the button
    Total number of players : 5
    Seat 1: Neil_Trahey ( $447.60 )
    Seat 3: NoSkillAtAll ( $144.80 )
    Seat 4: jfalstaff ( $900.90 )
    Seat 5: ilikeaces86x ( $400 )
    Seat 6: fuchaboy ( $554.40 )
    NoSkillAtAll posts small blind [$2].
    jfalstaff posts big blind [$4].
    ** Dealing down cards **
    Dealt to ilikeaces86x [ Ah As ]
    >You have options at Table 84090 (6 max) (No DP) Table!.
    ilikeaces86x raises [$12].
    fuchaboy folds.
    Neil_Trahey calls [$12].
    NoSkillAtAll folds.
    jfalstaff folds.
    ** Dealing Flop ** [ 2s, Ks, 9s ]
    ilikeaces86x bets [$20].
    Neil_Trahey raises [$50].
    >You have options at Table 68523 (6 max) Table!.
    ilikeaces86x calls [$30].
    ** Dealing Turn ** [ Qs ]
    ilikeaces86x checks.
    Neil_Trahey checks.
    ** Dealing River ** [ 2c ]
    ilikeaces86x bets [$100].
    Neil_Trahey is all-In.
    ilikeaces86x is all-In.
    ilikeaces86x shows [ Ah, As ] a flush, ace high.
    Neil_Trahey shows [ Ts, Js ] a straight flush, king high.
    Neil_Trahey wins $47.60 from side pot #1 with a straight flush, king high.
    Neil_Trahey wins $804 from the main pot with a straight flush, king high.
    >You have options at Table 68523 (6 max) Table!.
    lol damn