Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Community

PROP BET on RNG legitimacy, free $100

Default PROP BET on RNG legitimacy, free $100

I am willing to wager up to $100 that the RNG on either FTP or Pokerstars will be proven to be manipulated within the next 5 years. I want 25 to 1 odds in MY favor.

I will ship you $100 UP FRONT after I have confirmed my trust in you that you will pay up if need be. If any news becomes public that PROVES the RNG on FTP or Stars is in any way manipulated you ship me (or find a way to pay me) $2500.

Here is the shill's chance to put their money where their mouth is.

I mean this is a free $100, who wants it?

PM me if interested
    o snap
    LOL OPERATIONS
    interested?
    itt op reveals he needs a new hobby
    Can we attempt to stick to the subject instead of intentionally trying to derail my thread?

please and thanks.

this is a chance to get $100 for free since there is no way the RNG is manipulated in any way whatsoever. I cant believe no one wants $100 for free.

If you found a $100 in the middle of a remote forrest, would you pick it up and keep it? This is a similar situation. $100 for free.
    I'm in.
    That's how winners play; we convince the other guy he's making all the right moves.
    Quote Originally Posted by hlester25 View Post
    If you found a $100 in the middle of a remote forrest, would you pick it up and keep it?
    Depends. Did a bear shit on it?
    Can we attempt to stick to the subject instead of intentionally trying to derail my thread?

please and thanks.

this is a chance to get $100 for free since there is no way the RNG is manipulated in any way whatsoever. I cant believe no one wants $100 for free.

If you found a $100 in the middle of a remote forrest, would you pick it up and keep it? This is a similar situation. $100 for free.
    itt op makes faulty comparisons

fwiw, you come off as a massive crackpot who wears a tinfoil hat. for example, your post in the mtt forum, where you a)win 20k in a donkament, then b)bitch about the rng again.

according to your logic, anyone who doesn't think the rng is rigged, is a shill.

also, nothing about this is free. in fact, it's probably a -EV bet.

you sir, are a tinfoil hat wearing retard. your logic sucks terribadly.
    I'll do it at 1:1, if you're so convinced it is, put your money where your mouth is

come on, where are you, why haven't you responded, 1:1 is a great price if you're so convinced the RNG is manipulated

why haven't you responded, if the RNG is clearly being manipulated you should have jumped on this AWESOME 1:1 OFFER already!!!!!
    This thread is rigged and manipulated.
    I am willing to wager up to $100 that the RNG on either FTP or Pokerstars will be proven to be manipulated within the next 5 years. I want 25 to 1 odds in MY favor.

I will ship you $100 UP FRONT after I have confirmed my trust in you that you will pay up if need be. If any news becomes public that PROVES the RNG on FTP or Stars is in any way manipulated you ship me (or find a way to pay me) $2500.

Here is the shill's chance to put their money where their mouth is.

I mean this is a free $100, who wants it?

PM me if interested
    Um, fail bet is fail?
    you can't seriously come into a poker forum and not expect us to realize how retarded of odds 25:1 is.

comparing it to finding a free 100 dollars in the woods is so laughably incongruous.
    3:1

too high of chance this shit is rigged
    Quote Originally Posted by dthorne04 View Post
    you sir, are a tinfoil hat wearing retard. your logic sucks terribadly.
    hehe
    do the right thing.
    i'll bet a million dollars to your 8 billion dollars that things aren't exactly fair in the world
    do the right thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by surviva316 View Post
    you can't seriously come into a poker forum and not expect us to realize how retarded of odds 25:1 is.

comparing it to finding a free 100 dollars in the woods is so laughably incongruous.
    I said I'd take it
    That's how winners play; we convince the other guy he's making all the right moves.
    All it'd take is one screwed up board on a single hand to show the RNG was off, has this happened on either of those sites?
    (Josh)
    haha!
    Quote Originally Posted by givememyleg View Post
    haha!
    is in any way manipulated
    what do you actually mean by this?
    in before some dumbass posts about how the rng is rigged
    The RNG is rigged! What the jews don't want you to know is that they have screening software to determine your kosher level which is directly proportional to your profits. Durrr is obviously a reference to the hebrew word dôr, hence his profits.
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png</a>
    already got action over at 2p2. I have $150 at 25 to 1 that either FTP or Stars will proved to be rigged within 5 years. I have $50 at 50 to 1 on PokerStars alone.
    [ ] OP defines his terms
    already got action over at 2p2. I have $150 at 25 to 1 that either FTP or Stars will proved to be rigged within 5 years. I have $50 at 50 to 1 on PokerStars alone.
    Link please.
    What does "being rigged" mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by givememyleg View Post
    What does "being rigged" mean?
    If OP's aces get cracked on the river one more fucking time.
    I want 25 to 1 odds in MY favor.
    You don't think it's likely then.
    - You're the reason why paradise lost
    It is definitely rigged. I jumped on a random poker table and all the players got delt 4 cards instead of 2. RNG rigged PF.
    I would like to have your money, but i would not pay up if online poker were proven rigged.
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/kWiMIMW.png</a>
    I'm still waiting on that link...
    Quote Originally Posted by JKDS View Post
    [ ] OP defines his terms
    pretty much this, it's a big problem.

I'm also generally a lot less interested in bets when someone is actively trying to pursue them.

and the 25:1 thing, meh

can you define 'manipulated' in relevant context at least?
    I'm still waiting on the 2+2 link of the bet and people that accepted his bet...

...I'm also waiting on some mod to drop the banhammer on this guy. He's just irritating.
    ill seriously give you 10:1 if you define some terms. (i.e. the interpretation of 'manipulated' would be nice).

but i have a feeling you work on the inside on one of these big poker sites and are planning some sort of scam to rig the RNG so you end up being right about all this so you can cash in monies on this prop.
    I accepted AND asked for a link to his mysterious 2+2 post...and nothin.

He was bluffing imo.
    I accepted AND asked for a link to his mysterious 2+2 post...and nothin.

He was bluffing imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Slayer View Post
    It is definitely rigged. I jumped on a random poker table and all the players got delt 4 cards instead of 2. RNG rigged PF.

AHA!!! I knew I wasn't drunk!!!! The same exact thing happened to me one night.

Online poker is sooooo rigged.
    Poker is easy, it's winning at poker that's hard.
    Pokerstars will be proven to be manipulated within the next 5 years.

What do you mean by 'manipulated'?

You trying to pull a trick-PS already 'manipulates' the deck in some draw games. ie... you will not get the cards you discarded in a reshuffle dealt to you on the draw. This does not happen(can't) in live games.

Here's a link to PS reshuffle policy;

Reshuffling the Deck - Card Reshuffles in Draw Poker Games

So yes, Poker Stars already 'manipulates' the deck. Poker Stars was upfront about this BEFORE they did it and the players like it I guess as they continue to do this(I play draw games almost never). Yes, this does change the odds a little bit from what would happen in a live game.

So what do you mean by 'manipulated'?
    ban, he was trying to scam ldo
    Mods, please look into this. I don't feel too safe on having a member like this in the online poker community that I belong to.
    I've been saying that about you for years
    Quote Originally Posted by a500lbgorilla View Post
    I've been saying that about you for years
    Um, you lie. This is only my first year here :P
    I saw you coming.
    Ban BooG
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by BankItDrew View Post
    +1
    ok, done.
    serious question, how could it be a scam if he was going to ship the money first?

my intuition was just that he was a harmless idiot but i know i'm missing something fairly obvious here, help me out.
    so u guys think it is poissible to run 1.6 SD off expectation in AIPF hands and still be ranked in the top .3&#37; in MTTs according to OPR? U think it spossible to have a 68% lifetime ROI on sharkscope when you run worse than 95% of all people with the sample? get a fucking clue. Every winning player in here who makes theri living off of poker is getting ROBBED by the RNG. None of you win as much as you should if the deal was fiar. How can that not make you made. Get a fucking clue. You think there isnt corruption in the world of online poker? pretty fucking hilarious. if ur denying it ur part of it.
    I already shipped $200 on 2p2. its mixed in with the poekr is rigged thread in the internet poker forum if u wanna see it.

I have another prop bet. I bet I run under expectation in my next 10K AIPF hands. I am offering 1.1 to 1 in your favor on the bet. Thats 1.1 to 1 on an absolute 50/50 shot. Who's in?
    theres one reason why the games are so dry... EVERYONE IS FINDING OUT ITS RIGGED. Plain and simple, everyone already knows.
    funny how everyone biotches cuz the games are dry and theres no fish... yeah its because there isnt a fair game out there tyo attract any new players. all the new players are playing live bc of all the bullshit theyve heard about online poker.

you should be wanting some answers but you all inist on tryng to keep a secret that everyone alreayd knmows is BS
    you drunk or something?
    nanonoko Poker Player Ranking and Stats at PokerStars

it's obv rigged, this guy is taking it all for himself.

OP I believe in you, but do seek help, please, seek help.
    Quote Originally Posted by JKDS View Post
    you drunk or something?
    you got that right