Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumWins and Fails

Awesome cash after miserable start of the day

Default Awesome cash after miserable start of the day

Good things do happen... I guess just need to survive all the bad stuff...

Today I lost in NO TIME at all 3 very good games one after the other - some horrible bad beats
    for example - SECOND HAND -in a $apx 800 value added - I had KK - did 4x bb - got re-raised, - i pushed all in got called by Q2 h ... ... flop 22x

and 2 other horror show ones.
    Last 3 days were just as bad - or nearly as bad

I was in serious tilt - when I joined 50 minutes late this game (I play this game often, usually early start) and I was totally just "ALL-IN", won a couple of hands (sucked-out big time) of course i was told I'm a donk (correctly) but I did chill and started playing my normal game. Soon we were itm, and luck stayed on my side - I won A6 vs QQ, and a few others too.
    It sure was getting to be nail biting - when it got down to about 90 people and I was in top 10...
    here is the final - and the hand I lost with - I went all-in preflop
    No need to say - I am just SUPER HAPPY!
    Was also - so close to a win...
    Attached Images
    Nice cash - Harrington says it's important to remember the good luck as well as the bad, so use this score to keep the tilt away when things go wrong ok?

Well done
    Congratulations, you've won your dick's weight in sweets! Decode the message in the above post to find out how to claim your tic-tac