Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Blogs and Operations

Operation 10k in 2010

Default Operation 10k in 2010

Basically, increase bankroll from $600 to 10k this year. Going to aim for 2 hours a day everyday.

Starting at 25NL...

Its Jan 21st now, had a good start but just had a rough week. was up to almost $800, now down to $650 again with the bonus. So around break even without the bonuses. Bad beats or playing bad, can't even tell anymore. Looked through leakbuster of holdem manager, and found out my biggest leaks according to my stats.

Things to work on

1. WTSD%, going to show down too much, fold more.

2. W$SD, win money at show down, at around 40% or so, not very good. Need to stop paying people off on the river.

3. Agg. Only at 1.9, should be higher. Be more aggressive

4. C-bet around 75%. C-bet More.

5. Playing too many hands out of small blind. ( STOP ! )

6. squeeze more.. Only squeeze around 1% of the time

7. fold more to flop 3-bet, don't tough it out..

8. Find better spots to steal. Currently stealing at 40%, blinds are fighting back. Need to lay low.

9. More practice with 3 bet. Doing it at approx the right amount, but need to find the best times to do it.

That's the top few that I can see or think of right now..
    When things change, i will update.

Comeon 10k!!
    Stealing a lot isn't necessarily bad, you should be playing lots of hands in LP. If you really think you're getting raised a lot by the blinds, maybe there's a better way to solve that problem than to just start folding all your steal spots. And is your c bet is at 75% now or do you want to get to 75%?

Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnord View Post
    Why poker fucks with our heads: it's the master that beats you for bringing in the paper, then gives you a milkbone for peeing on the carpet.

blog: http://donkeybrainspoker.com/

Watch me stream $200 hyper HU and $100 Spins on Twitch!
    My c-bet is at 75% right now, and holdem manager is saying its a leak. So maybe increase to around 80%?

and i am 4 betting at times on steal attempts, when the have a good chance to fold down to a re-steal, but not too often.
    Do you have any suggestions on what to do on steals when they start to play back at me?
    What c-bet% is good depends a lot on how much you open, how much they fold, and how much resistance you get. Could be anywhere between 30 and 100%

Default Wow oooo wow

Well, I basically found out that I prettty much suck. Maybe i'm running bad but i posted my graphs for this month and mm, bad? lol

I hate it when the fish gets me and they are playing everything, but I can't fight back cause I have nothing or someone else has raised in front thats pretty solid. AHHHHH, where's the cards when I need it? Maybe i'll try 6 max?
    The goal of this blog is to post three hands every week with some analysis. Everyone is welcome to comment.

__________________________________________________ _
    NoorAlamShahzad
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJK8 View Post
    The goal of this blog is to post three hands every week with some analysis. Everyone is welcome to comment.
    did you want this to be a new thread rather than an extension of someone else's op from 2010?