UTG: $82.31
    Hero (MP): $56.28
    CO: $54.15

SB posts SB $0.25, BB posts BB $0.50

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.75) Hero has K J

fold, Hero raises to $1.50, CO calls $1.50, fold, fold, fold

Flop: ($3.75, 2 players) 2 6 5
    Hero bets $2.25, CO raises to $6.50, Hero raises to $15.50

Am I just spewing? I don't know why villain would raise this flop w/ any of his range, other than air. He might think I am FOS w/ the cbet but I think my range is much stronger than villains here.
    Currently grinding live cash games. Life is good.
    I would probably wait for much better reads than just an avg assumption about the avg player on this board.

ie: wait for more hands and see what his flop raise of cbet is etc. As for your hand choice, I don't mind it, has good equity and bd draws.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Z
    I'm a couple hands down and I'm tryin' to get back
    I gave the other grip, I lost a flip for five stacks
    Quote Originally Posted by griffey24 View Post
    I would probably wait for much better reads than just an avg assumption about the avg player on this board.

ie: wait for more hands and see what his flop raise of cbet is etc. As for your hand choice, I don't mind it, has good equity and bd draws.
    It's something I have been thinking about lately. Usually, I fold and move on. But I have been thinking about how long I wait before making any moves/unorthodox plays and I think I prob lose a lot of money by just folding these spots against unknowns way too often.

I should also add that I have been struggling to adjust to the pre-flop aggression at 50NL and I'm getting sick of it now. So have changed it up a bit to try and adjust.
    Last edited by Cobra_1878; 03-11-2014 at 06:24 PM.
    Currently grinding live cash games. Life is good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_1878 View Post
    Villain is 39/28/0 over 18 hands.

Am I just spewing? I don't know why villain would raise this flop w/ any of his range, other than air. He might think I am FOS w/ the cbet but I think my range is much stronger than villains here.
    How can you know his range with only 18 hands? I would imagine that with his stats he could be playing any hand, and could be sitting with top two pair. I think his stats are so high, he can have anything, or is it just me who's wrong?
    The Time To Act Is Now...
    I don't hate it with the backdoor and overs. My population read at this stake however is that the average player is a dick-waving station with FPS, so I'd rather hero was value heavy here.