Select Page
Poker Forum
Over 1,291,000 Posts!
Poker ForumFTR Exclusive Events & Offers

[PokerStars] FTR TCOOP Event 1 Satellite ($1.10 BI, $1,350 Added) - Jan 20th

No US Players [PokerStars] FTR TCOOP Event 1 Satellite ($1.10 BI, $1,350 Added) - Jan 20th

It's time again for the annual PokerStars series, Turbo Championship of Online Poker (TCOOP). Running from January 21-31, players can participate in 50 total events with a total guaranteed prize pool of $15,000,000! FTR and PokerStars are offering an exclusive event for TCOOP Event 1, details below:

Exclusive Event Details

Name: FlopTurnRiver TCOOP Event 1 Satellite
    Tournament ID#: 1448404750
    Date: January 20th, 2015
    Time: 13:02 ET (01:02 PM ET)
    Buy-in: $1.10
    Prizes: 50 Phase 1 tickets to TCOOP event 1, $1,350 total value added.*

* UPDATE: The prize pool has been DOUBLED from 25 tickets, to 50 tickets and now has $1,350 added!!

Winners of tickets will be automatically registered for the tournament TCOOP-01 [Phase 1 of 3] (T#1446351759), which has a $1.5 million guaranteed prize pool and kicks off the 2016 TCOOP.

Password

This event is password protected. It will be released immediately for qualified members and 30 minutes prior to the event for anyone with an FTR forum account.

See the first reply to this post for the password.

PokerStars

PokerStars is the most popular poker room in the world, and for good reason. It features great software, variety of games and stakes, and arguably the best VIP program are just some of the reasons. New players receive a 100% up to $600 bonus, and FTR signups can participate in $500 in exclusive events each month. For more information on PokerStars, you can read our full review.

PokerStars does not accept U.S. players.
    Last edited by givememyleg; 01-20-2016 at 11:25 AM.
    The password for this event is: (You are not currently logged in, only members can view this text)

Qualified Members can view the password now here: http://www.flopturnriver.com/pokerfo...te-199569.html
    Last edited by givememyleg; 01-18-2016 at 02:48 PM.
    great tournament , ill play thanks FTR
    Less than 24 hours to go until this event starts!
    Wish I had have known about this. I just phased into tcoop event #1 for 27$ .... on the plus side of things I'll be starting with a decent stack. GL guy/gals.
    great
    Nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by ThoseAreMyChips View Post
    Wish I had have known about this. I just phased into tcoop event #1 for 27$ .... on the plus side of things I'll be starting with a decent stack. GL guy/gals.
    I believe you can still play this and if you win a seat will be awarded W$.
    Less than 12 hours to go until this event starts!
    Less than 6 hours to go until this event starts!
    Quote Originally Posted by givememyleg View Post
    I believe you can still play this and if you win a seat will be awarded W$.
    In that case I'm in. However, I don't believe I have enough posts on here to qualify for FTR events?

For those that qualify for phase 1 I'll just let you know what I noticed. The game was tight, so tight as it will put you to sleep. The final 2 levels it loosens up a tad but not tok much. Startin chips are 5k, I finished phase 1 with 14k.

Phase 2 started the same way but opened up around level 5, followed by an absolute shove fest the last 2 levels. The shorter stacks are looking to double up as not to go into phase 3 crippled. You'll be able to steal blinds without much resistance early on. Later on just pick your spots and stack em. I finished phase 2 with 85k in chips seeing the flop 16%.

Just my 0.02, hope it helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThoseAreMyChips View Post
    In that case I'm in. However, I don't believe I have enough posts on here to qualify for FTR events?
    The password is released for anyone with an FTR account 30 minutes before the event begins. (See the second post). So you can definitely play.
    Less than 3 hours to go until this event starts!
    UPDATE: The prize pool has been DOUBLED from 25 tickets, to 50 tickets and now has $1,350 added!!

Good luck all!
    Тhanks FTR for this event
    Less than one hour to go until this event starts! The password has now been released to Qualified Members!

Default Thank you

Thank you for this event
    Thanks for the game.